It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Suspect's Twitter Conversation Linked to Report of Explosions Last Month in Hanover, Massach

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Terror Suspect's Twitter Conversation Linked to Report of Explosions Last Month in Hanover, Massachusetts?

www.viralread.com

Terrorism suspect Dzhokhar Tsaranaev apparently used his Twitter account to discuss “fireworks” explosions that may have been tests for the deadly bombs that killed three people and injured 176 others at last week’s Boston Marathon.

In a March 20 conversation using his “@J-tsar” Twitter account, the 19-year-old Dzhokhar was asked by @TroyCrossley about reports that he and another person (@xXJungaXx) “were poppen fireworks” and replied, that “we can do some more damage I got some more left.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Boston Cell is Manipulating Social Media (& We are Falling for It)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
At last something that sounds like credible news about the link between these particular Twitter users and a possible terrorist cell. It goes on to report that xXJungaX - one of Jahar's friends and a huge supporter via Twitter, removed his Twitter account today and shortly after Troy, another friend and supporter, stopped Tweeting.

The Twitter conversation between them, which named the place they were heading to to test out the IEDs, was screen capped by somebody and reported to police who got witness statements attesting to explosions being heard in the area around the time of the Twitter conversations and the police found remnants of home made devices as well as several unexploded devices.

ETA: Original report from March 27 here: boston.cbslocal.com...

Now they just have to make the leap to Troy and xXJungaXx's subversion of social media to try to confuse the Marathon bombing investigation (as outlined in the linked ATS thread).

ETA: xXJungaXx is Junes Umarov. There is a wanted terrorist with the same surname here: www.rewardsforjustice.net... - a relative perhaps or maybe Umarov is a common name in Chechnya.

ETA 2: And Junes has been playing the "Jahar's a good boy, he's never done anything like that, he's been set up by the government, please spread the word" card from the get go. He got 4000 new Twitter followers out of it, a lot of whom were believing every word. See what I mean? PLAYED. Wonder what wonders he uploaded to this site to get us to believe his boy was framed. Complicit cell member or friend who just liked to hang out and make things go boom for fun?

www.viralread.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-4-2013 by Archie because: more info

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Expect more of this, They will keep on linking him and his borther untill we believe. Removing the doubt.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
irrelevant post
edit on 23-4-2013 by Archie because: irrelevancy

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
Expect more of this, They will keep on linking him and his borther untill we believe. Removing the doubt.

Or, and this is just wild speculation on my part, they might have actually done it. Yeah, you know, like all the available information and actual evidence seems to really suggest!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Or, and this is just wild speculation on my part, they might have actually done it. Yeah, you know, like all the available information and actual evidence seems to really suggest!

Actually, a lot of the evidence shows that it wasn't him. Besides what the MSM is showing, look it up. I'd post a link, but a lot of them are from youtube, and infowars, and I can't access them where I'm at. I can link you later if you'd like.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Havox

CAUSE

EFFECT
boston.cbslocal.com...

COINCIDENCE?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Havox

Allow me... This article is pretty convincing, for instance. For me, the telling thing is that in this picture, there's a guy with a grey hoodie on kneeling right in front of the legs-blown-off guy with an amputated leg pointed right at his chest. If you've heard of the femoral artery, you know it'll gush blood like a firehose when severed... but no blood can be seen on him. And, in a picture taken later, that same guy is now lying down with what looks like serious leg injuries (how was he kneeling before?) and his entire front side isn't soaked with blood like it should've been if a severed femoral artery had been pointed right at his chest. Just look at his legs and ask yourself how he was kneeling in that first picture? It was all staged, that's how. They're actors. Also... do you see ANY evidence of being burned on any of them? The double-amputee guy's remaining legs should've been charred black by any bomb blast strong enough to remove his legs... but they look nice and clean and not even bloody. Even the blood on the ground around him looks nothing like real blood would look, it's way too red.

Now, of course, that by itself doesn't mean Dzhokhar wasn't involved. But it definitely means "false flag," and that casts suspicion on everything else said by any authorities or media outlet. There are a great many other inconsistencies, like a witness saying the cops ran Tamerlan over (the OS says Dzhokhar somehow stole a police SUV to do that and then ran away on foot, after which half a million cops somehow lost him), pictures of Dzhokhar climbing out of the boat on his own with no throat wound (the OS says the cops had to drag him out and he was already injured), the list is rather long. For myself, ALL the evidence I've seen points to him being made a patsy. I don't know about Tamerlan, he might've had something to do with it, but it's unlikely, given the staged injuries. Flame all you want if you don't agree, I can take it. But if you have an open mind and don't simply believe everything the media tells you, you'll come to the exact same conclusion.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

While as unlikely that may seem to the mind of someone intent on finding government involvement in every single tragedy that happens, I hope they at least think about it. What if they are just guilty.

Either way I'll wait until more comes out rather than speculate one way or the other. But the evidence is becoming a burden to one side. oO

edit on 23-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Havox

Youtube & Infowars?

jones yodelling on about everything under the sun does my head in. he needs to lay off the funny wake up pills.

So he wasn't involved in the murder of a police office and then go on a rampage? What did I hear on the scanners? :^/

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Wow. from accounts he was right next to the device. His legs would have been mince meat as soon as it went off. The blast then spreads to everyone else a split second later.

At least I'd expect that to happen, having seen similar things on other forums before..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is is the supporting evidence I like to see. It's something we can all investigate ourselves. I saw those comments on the twitter account as soon as it was released as Tsarnaev's and now we have a timeline it fits into with police reports. While I never thought he couldn't have done it, I like to view things as objectively as possible before coming to a conclusion. This link makes his involvement clearer to me, so thank you for posting this!
edit on 23-4-2013 by ZiggyMojo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Archie

Twitter user Junga tweeted on the 21st April that he had spoken with the authorities...seems the fbi were ahead of your sources.

Having read through the most recent tweets by junga, it appears to me that these kids are in shock that someone they know could be responsible for the crimes Tsarnaev is accused of...that'll change as the evidence, real evidence as opposed to media and msgboard speculation BS, comes to light.

These kids arent running some sort of misformation campaign aimed at distracting the investigation...Now, Beck, Emerson and Gellar on the other hand...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I was reading his tweets along with peoples responses about the bombing a few days ago and saw the firecracker comment!
Lots of his friends tweets are protected so you can't really see all of them...bet the guy who sings was already questioned.

The link below mentions that "firecrackers" have been used inside the cookers before in recent attacks, not sure if they used them, just was curious, when I read the article and saw the tweet.

Warned about pressure cooker bombs in 2004!

edit on 4/23/2013 by Givenmay because: Addition

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havox

Actually, a lot of the evidence shows that it wasn't him. Besides what the MSM is showing, look it up. I'd post a link, but a lot of them are from youtube, and infowars, and I can't access them where I'm at. I can link you later if you'd like.

What evidence shows that it wasn't him? I haven't seen any evidence.

Youtube videos and rants on Infowars are not evidence. People circling photos, taking them out of context, or accusing security of being bombers is not evidence.

Once again, opinions are being confused with fact. Just because someone else says it, does not make it true. You need a direct connection that you can prove, not random opinion pieces.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What evidence shows that it wasn't him? I haven't seen any evidence.

Youtube videos and rants on Infowars are not evidence. People circling photos, taking them out of context, or accusing security of being bombers is not evidence.

Once again, opinions are being confused with fact. Just because someone else says it, does not make it true. You need a direct connection that you can prove, not random opinion pieces.

When the video is covering numerous sites, with very clear evidence, I'd trust that over anything the MSM reports.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

When the video is covering numerous sites, with very clear evidence, I'd trust that over anything the MSM reports.

What video? What numerous sites?
You're not making any sense, and you are not providing any evidence of anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Perfect example of how social media like YouTube, Twitter, and FaceBook (YouTwitFace) link everybody to everybody and records for all time the nature of the relationship and the means for MSM/officials to incriminate by association.

edit on 23-4-2013 by dainoyfb because: of typo.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What video? What numerous sites?
You're not making any sense, and you are not providing any evidence of anything.

Read my first post in this thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
here we go again with the actor BS

calling photos fake or photoshopped when you're taking them off of conspiracy sites that actually photoshop the pictures to make you believe their paranoid fantasies

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join