It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've solved the mystery - now what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I actually believe I am here on this planet to learn about the material.

Yes, I understand that, however you said "believe", which then brings into question belief systems and where they come from. Regardless, we have several ways of looking at the reasons we are here, and why.

We can take the wait and see science approach of evolution all from nothing, big bang theory (which I personally agree with as far as physicality, except the "from nothing part.").

Or we can look at what Religions, Mystics, NDE's, those who have reached Enlightenment tell us. If we take this second approach, we will find vast blueprints that show how to unveil the soul and reach Enlightenment.

What's the flip side if we don't? According to various branches of thought, constant recycling into more and more lives here, with not much say in the matter. IN other branches of thought, there are hell realms.

Now I'm not saying any of this to stir fear in anyone. Just saying that this life is extremely precious and short. Coming across the information like in the How to enlightenment thread is a miracle in itself, but then very few handful of people will take the next step and see for themselves if what the thread contains is true.

I did take the steps, albeit small ones, and found that this is all a sort of entrapment, filled with various distractions all to keep a person from discovering the real Self, and maintaining the status quo of an illusion based reality, where everything is upside down.

If I have a next life it will be to learn about that life.

You already come from "there", the memory is deep within you, buried in awareness. Who says there is a choice to learn and stay after this?

Being a extremely vivid dreamer I do not see OBE as being a possibility other than hallucination.

Being an extremely vivid OBE'er, I do not see this this life here and all it has to offer as the only possibility, other than hallucination. Yes I said it, this life here on earth is the hallucination. Which one of us is right?

And if it was the case you could who's to say if I leave my body that it cannot be claimed by someone or something without one?

There are prayers and various tools to keep that body safe. There are literally volumes of books of the travels out of the body and what one finds there. We all end up there anyway.

I have your link opened and had it opened for a few weeks now when I get around to reading it I will let you know. And just because I read all about it learn all about doesn't mean I need to experience it. I can read about someone wrecking a car and know this something I don't want to do...

of course, the inevitable free will. as you please fellow traveler, for i am a mere messenger, one who's message blows in the wind

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I doubt you know the secret of the eye.

I'm not saying I know the 'whole' secret of the eye, but I know a bit from first-hand.

If I made a thread about it, it would be mocked, it's what mundanes do, the secret of the eye is not something someone who knows the secret carelessly throws around, it's a pearls before swine scenario to anyone who openly mentions it. To say "not that any of you are swine" would be incorrect, I believe all of us including myself are guilty of having a bit of 'swine' in us, a bit of bitter skepticism, a bit of disbelief, a bit of not seeing the truth even when it's in front of our face, but especially on a site like this, you will hear bits and pieces of the truth between the lines, you will hardly ever read it spelled out plainly.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by malchir
I doubt you know the secret of the eye.

I'm not saying I know the 'whole' secret of the eye, but I know a bit from first-hand.

If I made a thread about it, it would be mocked, it's what mundanes do, the secret of the eye is not something someone who knows the secret carelessly throws around, it's a pearls before swine scenario to anyone who openly mentions it. To say "not that any of you are swine" would be incorrect, I believe all of us including myself are guilty of having a bit of 'swine' in us, a bit of bitter skepticism, a bit of disbelief, a bit of not seeing the truth even when it's in front of our face, but especially on a site like this, you will hear bits and pieces of the truth between the lines, you will hardly ever read it spelled out plainly.

You know that's all BS though. To leave it all hidden and allow the brainwashing and sleepwalking to continue.

What I have learned about it all, I yell it from the rooftops now, at anyone who will listen. If even One person figures out what I have, and goes deeper, further into it than have I, then it was all worth it to continue a lineage of chipping away at the illusion

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Dear Dominicus.
No scientist claim that big bang came from nothing.
All scientist claim that it started with a singularity. What and how that singularity came into existance, no scientist claim to know.
But speaking of something before "time" makes no physical sense.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

I also believe that I have uncovered hidden knowledge, however, the nature of this knowledge makes it clear to me why it has been hidden, so I suspect that, if you have uncovered hidden knowledge, you have not gone deep enough. It is common for metaphors and symbols to be defined only in relation to other metaphors and symbols, so if you find information that seems to define a symbol for you, it is quite possible you have only progressed slightly in your knowledge. If you think that the "white dove" only represents "peace", then you are mistaken because "peace" has a hidden meaning. How would you define "love" or "hand"? If your definitions do not include ideas related to censorship and knowledge, then you have not progressed very far.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

Dear Dominicus. No scientist claim that big bang came from nothing. All scientist claim that it started with a singularity. What and how that singularity came into existance, no scientist claim to know.

that's exactly what I meant...the origins of big bang in science is now pointed towards a singularity, but before that ....nothing ...or who knows. My point was, if we take the scientific route to figure out why we are here, we are limited by the level of understanding science has as a whole. A whole that is still learning and incomplete, having yet to figure out exactly what consciousness is. Consciousness is one the last frontiers to put it all together and I'd bet my house that when they figure it out, they'll realize the consciousness is non-local, and does not require a brain or flesh to exist. It is prior to the body/mind ......the brain being a mere consciousness interface for operating these bodies.

Though we'll have to probably wait quite a while before they finally release this as a finding

That's because you are assuming there is only physical reality.
edit on 25-4-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Dear Dominicus. No scientist claim that big bang came from nothing. All scientist claim that it started with a singularity. What and how that singularity came into existance, no scientist claim to know.

that's exactly what I meant...the origins of big bang in science is now pointed towards a singularity, but before that ....nothing ...or who knows. My point was, if we take the scientific route to figure out why we are here, we are limited by the level of understanding science has as a whole. A whole that is still learning and incomplete, having yet to figure out exactly what consciousness is. Consciousness is one the last frontiers to put it all together and I'd bet my house that when they figure it out, they'll realize the consciousness is non-local, and does not require a brain or flesh to exist. It is prior to the body/mind ......the brain being a mere consciousness interface for operating these bodies.

Though we'll have to probably wait quite a while before they finally release this as a finding

I think you are misunderstanding something.
I am not assuming anything. I know there was something before the creation of our universe. I am a meta-physicist, an autodidact philosopher, a free spirit with amnesia.

If we only use science to define what is, we have blinded ourselves. The scientific method is very limited.
It is like saying, only the things that I can see with my eye exists.

They already know that thought is electrical energy, and that the brain cells, work just like a binary system, i.e. on or off, 1 or 2....

We are in agreement about everything. My correction was only aimed at the false claim that scientist said that something was created out of nothing. I have not heard a scientist claim that ever.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger

Originally posted by dominicus

I think you are misunderstanding something.
I am not assuming anything. I know there was something before the creation of our universe. I am a meta-physicist, an autodidact philosopher, a free spirit with amnesia.

If we only use science to define what is, we have blinded ourselves. The scientific method is very limited.
It is like saying, only the things that I can see with my eye exists.

They already know that thought is electrical energy, and that the brain cells, work just like a binary system, i.e. on or off, 1 or 2....

We are in agreement about everything. My correction was only aimed at the false claim that scientist said that something was created out of nothing. I have not heard a scientist claim that ever.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Schrödinger because: (no reason given)

ah o.k. .....i got ya now!!!!!

Context is difficult to divulge over a forum, whereas over an ale at a pub, with full context, body language, emphasis of specific words .......its easier and quicker to conclude meaning.

I agree they say they don't know what was prior to the singularity..........but then we hit another philosophical dilemma in what exactly is the unknown and can it be substituted for "nothing". But that's another thread for another day

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ok, I will tell you how to achieve this - at least a couple of steps along the way. As far along on the way as I dare, I give no promises that I will guide you the whole way, though. I don't owe you anything, and I may quit at any time. Also, please use these teachings with care and a good heart - be aware that all humans seek power most of all and you are no different.

Lesson #1 - Breathing

Confess to yourself that you are a baby - you know little to nothing. None of your parents or peers taught you even simple truths because they are babies just like yourself. Straight from the day that you were born you have been taught many lies, things you take for granted - even down to natural things like how to breath.

The true way to breath is breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth, breath with your stomach and not your chest. Train on this breathing technique when you find time, after a while you will find that it comes automatic. Breathe with a fixed rhythm. Timing it so that I'm breathing in for 2 seconds and breathing out for another 2 seconds fits me good when relaxing - find a rhythm that suits you. You don't need to sit in any special meditate position like a lotus position (I hate those) - I often train on breathing while commuting to work or wathing TV a.s.f. Try not to breathe too hard or too fast - or you will get a buzz from excess oxygen. If you start getting dizzy you should probably take a break for a while. It takes practise to get it right.

That this is the true way of breathing becomes obvious quite quickly if you are mindful on your body; your body should immediately start to relax, and you might even experience muscles twitching as they start to loosen up.

I'm going to tell you something that I cannot prove to you - there are veins of energy circulating through your body and outside of it. It flows like a river throughout you, but you cannot see it with your physical eyes. When you breathe like I have told you this “river” of energy starts to flow faster and more energetically. When you breathe with your chest and/or with a bad rhythm this river of energy slows down and may even congest at some places - this can result in all kinds of physical and mental problems over time.

This way of breathing is called Dragon Breathing. I believe that the ancient secret symbol for this breathing technique is the dragon that's spewing fire. If you wan't more lesson then you will see that many of the things I teach have hidden symbology - "ancient knowledge hidden in plain view" as I call it. Who hid it, and for what mean - your answer is as good as mine.

That’s all for now; please let me know if you want me to continue the lessons - starring this comment is a good way of telling me that you want me to continue.

-MM

edit on 25-4-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Belly Breathing using Awareness while in Unknowing is basically Anapanasati, i.e. Buddha's method of Enlightenment. Though it took him 7 months straight of this technique to merge with the Absolute.

The Rivers are just Chi channels, and many of them are blocked. There are literally hundreds of thousands of them, and you can literally spend the rest of your life just playing with that alone, with the blockages

The stuff your talking about is no big deal. It's been known for 2000 years. One just has to dig deep enough.

go to the meditationexpert website and prepare to have your whole basis of knowledge blown away to kingdom come:

Here you go:
Meditation Expert Site on Inner Channels and Breathing Correctly

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Ok. This is step one of the technique. More to come, though.

As I understand there are 144,000 energy points, 72,000 on each side of the human body. The number 144,000 pops up all over the world at many different ages and religions. Ancient knowledge obfusicated in religious symbols I believe myself, but then who knows.

-MM

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation

Ok. This is step one of the technique. More to come, though.

As I understand there are 144,000 energy points, 72,000 on each side of the human body. The number 144,000 pops up all over the world at many different ages and religions. Ancient knowledge obfusicated in religious symbols I believe myself, but then who knows.

-MM

Your mind is excited because all this is new to you. Everything in revelation is based on the temple within you, the scrolls, the numbers, etc.

Check the meditationexpert website link I posted 2 replies up, it will shake the very foundations of what you know.

The rest is to go within and experience it....

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Well do not be to hard on yourself. I do tend to use irony and sarcasm, and have been on the internet for so long, that I might have developed a subconscious troll or two

Unknown never equates to nothing.
Nothing is a philosophical concept only. And by defining nothing, you have turned it into something

Like Ginnungagap

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Well do not be to hard on yourself. I do tend to use irony and sarcasm, and have been on the internet for so long, that I might have developed a subconscious troll or two

no biggie, i hear ya loud and clear. I play the devil's advocate quite a lot on some threads to make people examine their own bias.

Unknown never equates to nothing. Nothing is a philosophical concept only. And by defining nothing, you have turned it into something Like Ginnungagap

My friend, today you have introduced me to something new. Yet another example of how it's all linked together, God, Brahma, Tao, Ginnungagap ..........

they're all referring to the same Source ..........we all come from, and to it shall return. If I don't catch up with you for a brew and good debate on this ball of dirt, I'll catch you on the flip side swimming in the Absolute!!!!
edit on 26-4-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Your welcome

We are already connected, and the beer was great :p

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
ezrin here.

like always; an endless stream of egotistical, self-centered "know-it-alls".

analyzing me like i'm a friggin' lab specimen

my exact quote was, "...to the people that really count; they will have known that, yes, i solved it."

would not a master know when the student has transcended?

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

I am Odin

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:47 PM