It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've solved the mystery - now what?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have solved the mystery, now tell me the answer?
If you already solved it, why do you need us to tell you the answer?
The answer lies within you, listen for it, feel it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
"The highest knowledge is unutterable, for it exists as an entity in lanes which transcend all material words or symbols. All symbols are but keys to doors leading to truths, and many times the door is not opened because the key seems so great that the things which are beyond it are not visible. If we can understand that all keys, all material symbols are manifestations, are but extensions of a great law and truth, we will begin to develop the vision which will enable us to penetrate beyond the veil."

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

You are so very right with this. Never practice, travel, journey, study or project either with Lucid Dreaming, Meditation, OBE's, Astral Projection or in your everyday life. The dark will find you when you do these things when ill, under stress, sad, depressed, worried or hopeless.

Dark energy, entities, and forces...like magnets...will seek you out then and keep you in and drag you further into the depths by deceiving you that what they represent is light, love, happiness and hopefulness.

All the truths you (and myself) have and are continuing to learn are no mystery to those seeking it with whole heart. Seek truth...and truth will find you. But, be careful what one wishes for, and be ever vigilant, open minded, and pure of intent. And importantly...share with those who seek these truths.

Thanks very much...Peace, Love and Light...Always MS

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
By "Beehive" do you mean the hairstyle?

By AAA I think I got that one. The American Automobile Association right?!?!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I notice 11:11 all the time when checking the time but that not because its a sign of "awakening" its a sign that my brain is hot wired to check the time at 11:11 its almost like waking up before your alarm goes off in the morning. You do it enough times your brain gets acustumed to it

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

so you learnt to astral project? Congratulations =) and i mean this genuinely if it doesn't sound it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation

3. Should I share this knowledge?

-MM

Who exactly are you asking this question? Those who know?
Because those who doesn't know will want you to share of course.
And the ones that "know" might not contact until they'll be sure you know,
if at all.
Either way, you gotta give some more rope.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiscreteParticle

I solved the mystery - now what?

Not to be disrespectful, may I ask what was the mystery you set about to solve?

The truth behind all the lies - what is real and what is an illusion. What are we, really? Are we just matter, or are we something more. Where do we come from before we live here - and where do we go. Do we stop existing when we die or will the "I AM" still persist after death.

edit on 23-4-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

Are we discussing the fabric of what is and the non idolised god?

You seem to have a few pieces of the puzzle that I do not understand by your labeling of them but that might be just a language thing and not a philosophical thing. Different name for the same thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

...the grey twilight zone...

What is "The Grey Twilight Zone"?

edit on 4/23/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

When your conciousness, the "I AM", exits your physical body you find yourself in the same world as this but it lacks colors and time is "strange"/slowed down significantly. Although you are outside your body you can still see what is around you - but with your spiritual eyes. Visually it's much like when Frodo puts on the Ring in The Lord of the Rings movies - except there are no storms. It's where the spirits live, you can feel them all around you - whispering. We all live there too in addition to the "physical" world, most of us are just not aware of it. Shamans and such have trained themselves to feel it. I have (re?)discovered a simple way of getting there - just by the force of will.

. If you wanna share then share. If not then do not. I have heard of it before but never done it myself.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Is this like when you look in the Toilet and there is no Poo? You are sure that you have pooped cause you felt it, you heard the splash and yet when you look down at the damage it has mysteriously vanished?

Have you found the vanishing poo?

If not perhaps you had better explain yourself without being cryptic otherwise you are just full of well...poo!
edit on 24-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ok I will bite.

Please tell us the secret and how we can access the astral as well.

I am so sick and tired of not knowing what is going on that I would be willing to risk being exposed to evil to know the truth.

If there is any truth anymore.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

...the grey twilight zone...

What is "The Grey Twilight Zone"?

edit on 4/23/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

When your conciousness, the "I AM", exits your physical body you find yourself in the same world as this but it lacks colors and time is "strange"/slowed down significantly. Although you are outside your body you can still see what is around you - but with your spiritual eyes. Visually it's much like when Frodo puts on the Ring in The Lord of the Rings movies - except there are no storms. It's where the spirits live, you can feel them all around you - whispering. We all live there too in addition to the "physical" world, most of us are just not aware of it. Shamans and such have trained themselves to feel it. I have (re?)discovered a simple way of getting there - just by the force of will.

The ability to leave the body at will comes along the road/path to Enlightenment and merging with the source. Those who aren't ready for it, aren't cleansed of fear and ego, will have a hard time with it anyway.

I made a whole thread about how to reach the point to be able to leave the body at will and its really simple, observe the observer, Observe Awareness, watch the watcher in you and this will loosen the real you from the body.

I know where your at OP. It's better to release the How To guide on how to do this at will and release it to the masses, than it is to keep quiet about it. Simply because there is all types of stuff going on all around us in the astral/spiritual realms that One can only see when one comes out of the body. We need more Souls to go out there and start mapping out what is really going on and how to avoid all the traps there.

If you check out what the Gnostics are saying about Traps in the afterlife, aerial toll houses, and tibetan book of the Dead, it starts to match up with some of the things I have been seeing also when out of the body. Everything is also slow for me "there" like at a timeless standstill, very liquidy, surreal, yet more enhanced then when in the body.

I suggest you share your method. There is a built in filter anyway in that, those who are not ready for it, because f fear and laziness will not try it regardless. Also I see your username and I'm well aware of Drunvalo Melchezedek's merkaba method to leave the body. Observing the Observer is thus far the easiest I have found.

Here's my thread sharing the "how to" method:
The Ultimate Enlightenment "How To" Guide

Link is also in my signature. If you have additional questions feel free to PM. Have you seen the silver cord that links you to the body? It can be stretched to go far and see planets and stuff. Literally there are all sorts of beings all around us......

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Dilemma?

Right now, everybody in this thread is looking at this like "another one of them - i'll post it, just hold on" - 10 pages in, OP aint posted #.

I'm sorry to come across so blunt but there is dozens of these threads a week, which end in the same, closed threads and the creator disappearing.

We aint here to grovel. You said you found it, now if your going to share then share, if not - Why the hell did you post? ATS is Deny ignorance, not Embrace an Ego.
edit on 23-4-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

I post my questions here because I have nowhere else to ask them - I see the clues of the mysteries in movies, art and entertainment - so there must be others out there that know what I know. My questions are in hope of reaching them here. I'm asking to see if there's a "master" for me out there - or am I the only one at this time with this knowledge?

"Only when the student is ready will the Master appear" young sparrow

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The knowledge is a gift to all mankind. To withhold it suggests you work against the benefit of mankind and act on behalf or with the suppresors.

You can guide or you can hide, but the time will come when you are judged.

There are many ways to reach this other dimension, one of which is classed illegal.

That is why governments around the world ban drug use and yet allow people to smoke, eat and drink themselves to death.
edit on 24-4-2013 by bluloa because: Extra

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I dunno leaving the body sounds dangerous and fool hardy!

Don't go into the light Carol Ann...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I dunno leaving the body sounds dangerous and fool hardy!

Don't go into the light Carol Ann...

That's the frame of reference and perspective of your mind to say that.

For me, I remember pre-existing prior to a body, and guess what, when your body dies, your going to be traveling in the ether that exists all around us bodiless. Better to get a preview and know what the deal is, rather than die one day and have no clue what to do next. Just like in the world all around us, there is good and bad, so too in the here after.

It's a natural extension of who you are. The ability to exit the body at will is already built into to you. It just takes a little practice and you don't need OP to reveal some deep hidden esoteric secret on how to do it. Click on the link in my signature and you'll find out how, or just google soul travel and there millions of how to guides all over the net.

Only thing to fear, is fear itself
edit on 24-4-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Is this like when you look in the Toilet and there is no Poo?

You are sure that you have pooped cause you felt it,

you heard the splash and yet when you look down at the damage

it has mysteriously vanished?

Have you found the vanishing poo?

I once read on ATS of someone who's mom, when he was little,

called him into the bathroom to see what she had made for him....

An "S"

Scarred him for life, apparently...

....sometimes "no poo" is ok too......

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I actually believe I am here on this planet to learn about the material. If I have a next life it will be to learn about that life. Being a extremely vivid dreamer I do not see OBE as being a possibility other than hallucination. And if it was the case you could who's to say if I leave my body that it cannot be claimed by someone or something without one?

I have your link opened and had it opened for a few weeks now when I get around to reading it I will let you know. And just because I read all about it learn all about doesn't mean I need to experience it. I can read about someone wrecking a car and know this something I don't want to do...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

Well that was disturbing...perhaps somethings should not be shared.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by mysterioustranger

There are some dangers. I have experienced that if you're light body is not "clean" your mind may be overwhelmed by evil and chaotic emotions & thoughts once your "journey" is over - if you cannot control these wills then you are not just a danger to yourself but also your surroundings. If I tell people that are not ready how to achieve this knowledge I'm afraid I will do more evil than good.

By not sharing the information, what if you could have made someone "switch sides" and turn evil power into a powerful tool for good?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join