It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've solved the mystery - now what?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
O.k so first you say:

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
1. Why is this information hidden and not shared, are you afraid that shared knowledge is loss of power?

Then go onto say:

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation If I tell people that are not ready how to achieve this knowledge I'm afraid I will do more evil than good.

So..You know this 'secret', but are doing the exact same thing as the number 1 question you asked.

You asked & answered your own question, the thread is pointless. 7 stars and you didnt even say anything

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Compared to the evil humankind already brought in this world, I seriously doubt that any truth could make it worse. Bring it on.

But please start simple!

Don't assume that everyone knows about some of your mentioned features/ideas. I, for one, don't know about AAA and such.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

reply to post by mysterioustranger

There are some dangers. I have experienced that if you're light body is not "clean" your mind may be overwhelmed by evil and chaotic emotions & thoughts once your "journey" is over - if you cannot control these wills then you are not just a danger to yourself but also your surroundings. If I tell people that are not ready how to achieve this knowledge I'm afraid I will do more evil than good.
edit on 23-4-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

Many people that are people of "light body" do experience (spiritual attacks) from the dark side; if a person is aware of these attacks; (negative implants) they can reject them simultaneously through their 3rd eye and heart chakras.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
O.k so first you say:

1. Why is this information hidden and not shared, are you afraid that shared knowledge is loss of power?

Then go onto say:

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation If I tell people that are not ready how to achieve this knowledge I'm afraid I will do more evil than good.

So..You know this 'secret', but are doing the exact same thing as the number 1 question you asked.

You asked & answered your own question, the thread is pointless. 7 stars and you didnt even say anything

Very good observation.
We shouldn't forget that flags may be removed if desired.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

The fact that you are asking these questions speaks volumes.
You do not truly understand what you think you understand.

Knowledge of the hidden is concealed for a reason.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

O.k so first you say:

Then go onto say:

That's my dilemma, should I share and take the risk that I may do evil - or not share.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatives

The fact that you are asking these questions speaks volumes.
You do not truly understand what you think you understand.

Knowledge of the hidden is concealed for a reason.

I have not solved all the mysteries - only the ones aforementioned. That's why I have questions - and ask them - I'm stuck and cannot unravel the next mysteries until I have answers to some of my questions.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

That's my dilemma, should I share and take the risk that I may do evil - or not share.

Look, we are all big boys and girls here, spill it or kill it... Your choice. I can tell you what that star means though, intersection of the spiritual and physical worlds

edit on 23-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

O.k so first you say:

Then go onto say:

Dilemma?

Right now, everybody in this thread is looking at this like "another one of them - i'll post it, just hold on" - 10 pages in, OP aint posted #.

I'm sorry to come across so blunt but there is dozens of these threads a week, which end in the same, closed threads and the creator disappearing.

We aint here to grovel. You said you found it, now if your going to share then share, if not - Why the hell did you post? ATS is Deny ignorance, not Embrace an Ego.
edit on 23-4-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Dilemma?

Right now, everybody in this thread is looking at this like "another one of them - i'll post it, just hold on" - 10 pages in, OP aint posted #.

I'm sorry to come across so blunt but there is dozens of these threads a week, which end in the same, closed threads and the creator disappearing.

We aint here to grovel. You said you found it, now if your going to share then share, if not - Why the hell did you post? ATS is Deny ignorance, not Embrace an Ego.
edit on 23-4-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

I post my questions here because I have nowhere else to ask them - I see the clues of the mysteries in movies, art and entertainment - so there must be others out there that know what I know. My questions are in hope of reaching them here. I'm asking to see if there's a "master" for me out there - or am I the only one at this time with this knowledge?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Start giving us something and stop the messing about. I see certain things in the media/tv shows also.. Please spill the beans on what you have. I'm sure it's nothing I haven't seen before.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Jewish Magick... ??? acquired from beneath the Temple of Solomon?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

am I the only one at this time with this knowledge?

The moment you drop the search, you drop the ego also.
Follow the divine signatures in nature, and a harmony invisible to the dis-harmonious will appear.
edit on 23-4-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
No big deal then I guess..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Conclusion:

Pointless waste of time.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiscreteParticle

I solved the mystery - now what?

Not to be disrespectful, may I ask what was the mystery you set about to solve?

The truth behind all the lies - what is real and what is an illusion. What are we, really? Are we just matter, or are we something more. Where do we come from before we live here - and where do we go. Do we stop existing when we die or will the "I AM" still persist after death.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

...the grey twilight zone...

What is "The Grey Twilight Zone"?

edit on 4/23/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

When your conciousness, the "I AM", exits your physical body you find yourself in the same world as this but it lacks colors and time is "strange"/slowed down significantly. Although you are outside your body you can still see what is around you - but with your spiritual eyes. Visually it's much like when Frodo puts on the Ring in The Lord of the Rings movies - except there are no storms. It's where the spirits live, you can feel them all around you - whispering. We all live there too in addition to the "physical" world, most of us are just not aware of it. Shamans and such have trained themselves to feel it. I have (re?)discovered a simple way of getting there - just by the force of will.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
edit: nevermind
edit on 2013.4.23 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I definitely want to know what the heck you are taking about.
And why now?
Did you feel something late last week before the gold sell-off and the Boston bombings?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The truth behind all the lies - what is real and what is an illusion. What are we, really? Are we just matter, or are we something more. Where do we come from before we live here - and where do we go. Do we stop existing when we die or will the "I AM" still persist after death.

This is an answer you need to work out for yourself. Your destiny will only affect you if there is anything in the afterlife, the same as every other individual. I look at this world as an illusional to strip people of their spirituality and then I ask myself why someone would even bother doing that if there was nothing to it... Maybe there is but who really does know? Only the creator knows.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join