It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spooks Attacking The Office Of Constable.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
As I've said many times there is an attempt underway to destroy the traditional peace-keeping Office of Constable and replace it with a force of private security guards serving only the elite.

I'd like to share an interesting experience I had at Christmas.

I was online almost constantly over Christmas defending the Office of Constable. I searched for relevant news stories and added my comments. Each comment took a long time, checking spelling, definitions, and details. There was constant chatter from the opposition. The chatter tailed off and I was seemingly left alone over Christmas Eve. That may not seem surprising. However, at about eight minutes past nine the first of the opposition came back online with their anti-constabulary comments. This was closely followed by another and by quarter past nine there were three anti-constabulary commentators online.

This seems too much of a coincidence to me. Whoever these people are it appeared they started work at nine o'clock, did a bit of reading, then began spreading their poison.

For those overseeing the anti-constabulary campaign, next time, keep them working all night. Starting at nine is just too obvious.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Kester because: remove word

edit on 23-4-2013 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The problem started when Policing went to revenue raising. Now, with all the fines levied for all sorts of infractions, many caused because we are humans not machines and we all make little mistakes, the Police make a profit in some areas.

Big business is interested.

Why not give the job to the sods that made a bollocks of the London Olympics. They'll do!

P

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Many of them didn't know they were being used as tax collectors. I've had serving police ask me to explain how their job was generating revenue. They were so far into it they couldn't see. Now many of them have awakened.

There's a resurgence of the Peelian Principles. For example, "Police, at all times, should maintain a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent upon every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence."

We all have a duty to keep the Law, Law being no harm, theft, fraud or damage. The constables are paid and trained to do this. Other than the pay, training and swearing of oaths we're all theoretically in the same position.

Those pesky statutes are where the problem lies. Statutes have to be written down otherwise no-one would know what they are. Statutes aren't Law, contrary to what several million people working in the legal industry claim.

We all know the Law because we don't want those things done to us. Statutes generate revenue. Law protects us all. Statutes are legal. Laws are Lawful. Many if not all statutes are unlawful. The legal system is a huge fraud.

The constables who are on their way to understanding this need and deserve all the support we can give them.

This is a video of a ritual conducted at a central sacred site awakening the Constables of Albion.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

While watching the first video what came to mind was the following question, bearing in mind that I'm from across the pond and all our police are armed: Are private contractors armed whereas the constables are not? Plus, I imagine, those who hire them under contract will make sure the employers are not reponsible or liable for damages, etc, should any problems ensue?

On the quick though, I would expect that the traditional police know the laws better than the contractees?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Kester

...I imagine, those who hire them under contract will make sure the employers are not reponsible or liable for damages...

You make a very good point here. Policing as a business could only end rapidly in disaster, unless you're a totally detached, heartless shareholder. Every crime would be money in the bank. Roll out the provocateurs.

top topics

join