It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I die and am no longer human, I have decided to be a mermaid...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'd come back as a phoenix.

As far as mythical creatures go.

But if I have a choice, I wouldn't come back to earth at all. Just look in from time to time. Here's to hoping - this life I get it right!

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

and I can eat seaweed rolls with caviar everyday!!

Uhm, Thurisaz, wouldn't that be cannibalism?

Thanks for the refreshing change of pace from all the Boston Threads.

I'm pretty certain that what happens when you die is what you believe. Honest. Most people don't know for sure, so they become the static of the universe, energy with no form. A few people, with conviction, believe in the energy all around us, and interact with it on a daily basis, so they know that pretty much reality is what you create around you. The biological end of life only frees us from the container we're in.

Makes much more sense than religion does, anyhoo!

I get strong vibes that perhaps we don't die at all, only change states. Perhaps the recent advances in quantum mechanics will lead to a breakthrough within our lifetimes, perhaps it's just speculation, but the answers really do lie just around the corner.

I've decided to be a Platinum Dragon. Not many dragons left nowadays, so why not bring them back?

The Dragon
There's just one left you know, in a hidden place, awaiting freedom, or the hand of fate.
He looks once more at the chain by which he's bound, then tugs again, lying once more upon the ground.
A lifetime of freedom, now enslaved by a chain, his life as a slave is felt with disdain.
Freedom's the blood that runs in his veins.
There's just one left you know, in a hidden place, a single dragon, the last of his race.
Awaiting eternity.
Or the hand of fate.
For there's noone left who know where he lives, and there's noone left to kill it.
There's noone left who really believes, a truly sad predicament.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I'd come back as a phoenix.

But if I have a choice, I wouldn't come back to earth at all. Just look in from time to time. Here's to hoping - this life I get it right!

good point... maybe I will find another planet that isn't as vicious as this one

Originally posted by Druid42
Uhm, Thurisaz, wouldn't that be cannibalism?

yes I think it is.
ok...no caviar just seaweed and kelp for me then

Thanks for the refreshing change of pace from all the Boston Threads.

your welcome... I needed to focus on something pleasant also.

I'm pretty certain that what happens when you die is what you believe. Honest. Most people don't know for sure, so they become the static of the universe, energy with no form. A few people, with conviction, believe in the energy all around us, and interact with it on a daily basis, so they know that pretty much reality is what you create around you. The biological end of life only frees us from the container we're in.

Makes much more sense than religion does, anyhoo!

most People fantasize about going to heaven after they die and remaining in the 'old container'... Good luck to them. I really like what you have written

I've decided to be a Platinum Dragon. Not many dragons left nowadays, so why not bring them back?

fantastic! I think a lot of People like Dragons and other mythical beings..like elves, fairies etc. It makes a nice change from the ordinary desires of People becoming angels or 'servants'....

edit on 24-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: add reply

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Mermaids probably mate like fish, which means baby merpeople are born from eggs.
That does sound like a lovely way to spend eternity- I've always loved the water ^_^

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Billie828

I am quite ok with laying eggs.
(thankyou for providing a possible explanation of how little merbabies are born)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
They told me I could be anything, so I became a poptart and flew across the galaxy while pooping a rainbow.

nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

OMFG!!! ME TOOOO!!!!! I might not be reborn in this world, but really think I might. If I am, either a cat or mermaid, but I'm majorly leaning toward MERMAAAAAAAIIIIIID!!!!!!!! The only problem is pollution, because I really want to travel and not just stay in the Barbados or some small coast off Afrika or something. You know?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well I seem to have spent time with dolphins but don't believe it was as a mermaid, we seemed to use scuba gear, but communicated with them. When I am no longer earth human, still plan on being human, just more advanced, telepathic and with family, learning and trying to help, and taking joy in the people I love. I know more family has been waiting, and true Love as well, have a family watching over.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stiNKbug

you can join the Mermaid Anti-Pollution Group.

see you on the other side

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Thurisaz
I am told that mermaids do not exist and it is all just fantasy but can't we say the same thing about religion? yanno, that other famous fantasy = God?

anyway, I am sure it will be wonderful... I can swim about with all the species I love:

now that to me would be the ideal state of being... and why can't I wish or desire that? oh... that would be against religion, wouldn't it?

I remember being told off at school for saying... "When I grow up, I want to be a mermaid" and that was totally unacceptable then... well bugga off.... I can believe what I want...
and what is wrong with that belief?

With the way our oceans and seas are polluted, with the amount of plastic debris and chemical contamination as the result, you don't wanna be a mermaid. It is a beautiful thing (if they were to be true) but there are more chances as human than a sea creature now days.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Be careful oil platform, Japan and seafood.
img.irtve.es...
edit on 9-4-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by candlestick

Although I like the idea of being a mermaid and the company looks good, I would prefer to be able to float about on a cloud or fly through the air and be free to explore the universe. I like the idea of being able to lie suspended on nothing floating free.

I wonder what a psychologist would make of our after death wishes, expect I suspect they will be thinking of their own wishes.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

that is an interesting twist to my 'death wish' LOL

I remember years ago, at Uni, we all had to draw a dwelling, one we would like to live in... it was used to psycho-analyse us afterward.

It was great fun at the time and we were all laughing at what each one came up with and what it meant. I drew a tent with no fence. Everyone else had houses with windows and fences.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join