It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you rather die young or old? if you knew

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
your spirit appeared same age as you died? If I died at 100, my ghostly ghost would be
dragging along the way. If that was true I would rather go around 40s-50's,
most people can retain their looks still
if you notice lot of ghost(age)encounters
people ages seem to interact with people.
edit on 23-4-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I would die very old in hopes that my children could change my diapers just like I had to change theirs.

My spirit would just have to suck it up and deal with it's ghostly vanity.

edit on 4/23/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by aerial

How many times do i have 2 tell you guys that I'm not going to die?!?!?

Edit - IF i were 2 die I would die right now....
edit on 23-4-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

oh yes the dreaded diapers, my worst fear

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Young...

I don't want to be old.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Good thing I have no kids.

I think that's what my dad is hoping for me to do though...

Eww, gross.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I really hate that reference when family use that.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by aerial
reply to post by Manhater

I really hate that reference when family use that.

Yeah.

Me too.

But, you know it's going to happen sooner or later.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
How many times do i have 2 tell you guys that I'm not going to die?!?!?

Actually you are correct.

The human Spirit is eternal.

Only the body dies.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I would die young early twenties at the latest. Might just have made the difference last time I was near suicide
, unfortunately I don't really know, but I do believe that the human spirit (soul) has no defined appearance, the dead only appear the way they died so the living can recognize them.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I believe I would rather die an old man lol. I like living way too much... Though I must admit, thinking of yourself as "old" is kind of a drag... :/ Not to mention all that you would have to put up with, considering the way children act already to their elders...
edit on 23-4-2013 by Quazzo because: Re-word

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I died a couple of years ago and afterlife is just as filled with crap as normal life

I dont care when actually I do not intend to haunt anyone.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think I'd be lucky to die old, and I'd be happy to live to be i my sixties or so.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think that I would like to die young, but I'm middle aged, so I guess I missed that boat. Then again, I feel young. Can't see much fun in beds and on meds.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Being in my late forties, I don't care anymore. In my dream life...I'm still a fit good looking lad in my 30's.. In reality, lets not go there. The older I get, the less I see 100 years old as much of a mile stone. We all die too young.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have already died, many times...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'd rather die young. I'm 28 and my body is already starting to break down. My shoulder aches constantly, my hand has a skin graft on it from a car accident and will start deteriorating, my knee has been repaired after a complete ACL tear and hurts on and off. Knowing that each of these things will steadily get worse as I get older as well as new things that will arise as I age, I am not looking forward to any of it. Besides death is a mystery that I am anxious to know about (just not anxious enough to end my life early to experience it).

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It all depends on the circumstances regarding my death. I don't want to reach an old age just to die in complete agony in a hospital bed. I always believed it to be better to die when I'm feeling strong (in both body and mind), because then I could face the adventure that is death in a different way.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Young. In fact I want to die asap.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well, My choice has already been made....too late. I'm pushin 80 but in my mind, I still think/feel like 30 or so.
I think my faculties are still doin ok and wit and sense of humor. Sharp as a tac so far yet.

I'm glad I had a long, full, rich life....lotsa adventures and traveling and meeting interesting people. Wouldn't change that for all the tea in China.
Maybe it's just me but there are days I still feel like riding motorcycle and feeling the wind in my hair...hiking in the woods and watching the critters there and enjoying the scent of wild flowers. I have MS but on my good days, I still act like/feel like 30. Still like the "Hair bands" and love to dance.

The only bad thing about living so long is loosing old friends and family...through death or divorce of pals or of them just moving on to live with their kids and such. Burying loved ones is the hardest.

For some reason, I don't really look my age and that's good. Some neck crepe but that's about it. They say those of us with alien heritage never look older than around age 52.
Seems right so far. Anyhow, I have been to so many neat and beautiful places, did just about everything I ever wanted to do except sky dive. I'm glad I got the chance to do all that. They say, "Die young, die beautiful" but hey, I still feel kinda cute still...cataracts help...mirror shows a nicer looking ole gal.
I still have energy on my good days and still a zest for living and a thirst for knowledge so it's all good, so far. Blessings and love to all you youngins out there. ^j^

top topics

join