It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overbearing Friends Making Me Crazy!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Not harsh at all, and thank you for everything you said! It just didn't occur to me before I read that, and then it was obvious why I've been doing this for so long. I just commented to a friend later last night that ATS is like group therapy. Everyone coming together with questions or concerns, and the rest of us (who are not already trolls) are helping with whatever wisdom we've gained through our own experiences.

This really is a cool place to be, and I enjoy meeting new people on these threads. For the most part everyone is so kind and thoughtful. I wonder if the powers that be over ATS realize just how much their format has helped people!

And by the way, I absolutely love your avatar!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Hey, hoping the friendship evolutions Is progressing and that you are having more fun on your free time. Stay strong!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Actually it's wonderful. She contacted me a while back and wanted me to go to a big show and help her with her horse, and I said I'd already made plans. She said well I guess I just won't go, and neither will my horse because I don't have anybody to help.

Well, saw a picture on Facebook a day or two ago - she and her horse went to the show. There are other people who can help her, so I didn't give in when she tried the guilt trip on me, and we both got what we wanted. Yeehaw!

I am truly enjoying weekends again. I met a friend who used to work with me, and had a nice meal and nice visit afterwards. I'm looking forward to weekends again instead of dreading them all week.

Thank you so much for asking. Hope you're doing well too!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Great news, glad to hear! What a wonderful, assertive stance you've taken. Inspiring!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join