It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Names of 3 of the biggest Government operatives in modern times.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
After intense discussion with my contacts, I have finally gotten them to tell me who a few of the governments top operatives are. These 3 were behind Sandy Hook, the Aurora shootings, the Tuscon shootings, and most recently, the Boston bombings. As you may know, the brothers that were killed/captured were just a selected pair who looked like two of the operatives, they are actually innocent men.

Their names are:

Joe Jonas (23)
Nick Jonas (20)
and Kevin Jonas (25)

They are 3 brothers from New Jersey, recruited into the CIA as early teens, they have the training of Navy Seals and are cold blooded killers. Kevin and Nick were apparently behind Sandy Hook, with Joe and Kevin behind Aurora, and only Joe behind Tuscon. Recently Joe and Nick bombed the Boston marathon to help push the Obama administrations anti-gun agenda, Obamas plan is to limit the sale of ammunition and gunpowder, which is why the bombs used were constructed with gunpowder. It may be possible Obama also wants to limit sale on BB's for air rifles and bearing-balls. Joe and Nick bear a striking resemblance to the Tsaranaev brothers, which is why the Tsaranaev brothers were were chosen.

I hope this information helps wake the sheep, and turn them into goats that can fight back with brute force. Thank you for your time.

edit on 23-4-2013 by kenpachi7 because: illuminati

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
I hope this information helps wake the sheep, and turn them into goats that can fight back with brute force. Thank you for your time.

Don't be ridiculous. You can't turn sheeps into goats. It only works the other way.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I am pretty sure it was the Allman brothers.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

Agency guys don't receive "SEAL training" either. If they were CIA recruits, then they're CIA, not Navy. Not to mention, you'd have a damned tough time being 20 and being a SEAL AND a CIA agent.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Not if they were sheep dipped after BUDS.It happens all the time.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

Someone isn't keeping up with the Jonas !

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
After intense discussion with my contacts, I have finally gotten them to tell me who a few of the governments top operatives are. These 3 were behind Sandy Hook, the Aurora shootings, the Tuscon shootings, and most recently, the Boston bombings. As you may know, the brothers that were killed/captured were just a selected pair who looked like two of the operatives, they are actually innocent men.

Their names are:

Joe Jonas (23)
Nick Jonas (20)
and Kevin Jonas (25)

They are 3 brothers from New Jersey, recruited into the CIA as early teens, they have the training of Navy Seals and are cold blooded killers. Kevin and Nick were apparently behind Sandy Hook, with Joe and Kevin behind Aurora, and only Joe behind Tuscon. Recently Joe and Nick bombed the Boston marathon to help push the Obama administrations anti-gun agenda, Obamas plan is to limit the sale of ammunition and gunpowder, which is why the bombs used were constructed with gunpowder. It may be possible Obama also wants to limit sale on BB's for air rifles and bearing-balls. Joe and Nick bear a striking resemblance to the Tsaranaev brothers, which is why the Tsaranaev brothers were were chosen.

I knew there was something off about those three. It was always obvious to me that they had to be more than just annoying little dweebs
edit on 23-4-2013 by hotel1 because: Reset

new topics

top topics

join