So if our Gov't is responsible for this, what should we do?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Lets say the smoking gun appears somewhere, and it's clear that these 2 guys were set up and that our own Government is behind it? What then? What do we do?

On another note, I think I gotta go back and watch the movie Enemy of the State. Gene Hackman's character pretty much explains how this all goes down. Now the media is coming out with stories that the older brother may be responsible for a murder in 2011.

And have you noticed that the titles of articles in regards to these guys, are ever so misleading?
Today alone, I've read various articles where you think "dang, they're guilty" and then you read the article, and you're like "WTF?"

My fave one from today was "Bombing Suspects Called Uncle, Asked for Forgiveness." And I was thinking, dang, they admitted it. But when you read the article, the uncle is talking about a phone convo that went down months ago, and the "forgiveness" was in regards to a family rift.

Whatta smear campaign.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Look at what they do to the 9-11 crowd, label them "Crazy Conspiracy Theorist' even within the truth movement you have people divided by 'Liberal' 'Republican' labels

Divided you stand, United you fall

they purposely place people against each other by labels and divisions that when the time comes, no one will 'Come together, Right Now' Over me'

we shan't be afraid to speak what truths we have left
edit on 23-4-2013 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I really doubt the whole lot of the US government would be down with such treasonous tactics. Im sure there were whispers about 9/11 going around but who is going to point the finger?

If there was something concrete and names attached you can bet your behind that there will plenty of politicians there to jump all over it.

Confusion it appears is the weapon here. 7000 LE from 5 or more different agencies? Who can make sense of what really happened?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
I really doubt the whole lot of the US government would be down with such treasonous tactics. Im sure there were whispers about 9/11 going around but who is going to point the finger?

If there was something concrete and names attached you can bet your behind that there will plenty of politicians there to jump all over it.

Confusion it appears is the weapon here. 7000 LE from 5 or more different agencies? Who can make sense of what really happened?

History always repeats itself.

But history is a lie just like everything else so people refuse to believe it.

No wonder people are confused.

The post below sounds so eerily similar that I am REALLY beginning to wonder...

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming

Originally posted by Secularist I trust my government to do me good when it comes to national security.

That is your first mistake... you should never trust something you do not control, but clearly controls you. Know the difference between freedom and fascism, you'll find very little freedom anymore in this new America. It's a very slow continental prison camp being erected all around you in every possible way... for your own protection or own slavery.

Germans trusted Hitler, and his Government... look what happened. How do you know such a reality is outside the scope of this new security act for America. All the signs are clearly there, the parallels between Hilter's Germany and a new 4th Reich in America is literally text-book plagiarism.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'm not implying that the two suspects are innocent but something doesn't seem right about this scenario. I have tried to keep away from speculating and Iknow this may not be the most reliable source going around but I find the father's comments interesting.

Son's framed - PressTV Original phone interview - Komsomolskaya Pravda

Anzor added that his elder son Tamerlan told him after the bombing that he had received a phone call saying he was a suspect.

“They just wanted to set up Tamerlan and Dzhokhar [who] just turned out to be in the wrong place at the wrong time,” the father said.

“Tamerlan was driving him to school when they started shooting at them. This is a set-up, a political order, a Hollywood show,” Anzor stated.

The father also dismissed allegations that Tamerlan had radical views.

“Tamerlan did get religious after getting married. He went to the mosque every Friday. He prayed five times a day. He was a righteous Muslim, and could not have done what he is accused of.”

Anzor went on to say that his younger son, Dzhokhar, was an A grade student at Cambridge. “He worked as a lifesaver at a pool. He had big plans: to become a doctor, to open a business, to come over here.”

The boys were the main suspects in two bombings in Boston on April 15 that left three people dead and more than 170 injured.

So where is the wife of this Tamerlan? Has she been mentioned at all by the media? It just seems these two particular boys had very bright futures and to commit something like the Boston bombings is very hard to swallow though I understand also that the father could be just defending his children at the same time.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
the parents are unbelievable because that is what 'Any parent would say' according to some people, but someone who allegedly went through a traumatic event can remember details about someone who was dressed identical to security forces there,

why are the parents dismissed as witnesses? the mom said the older brother called her twice, once Thursday to say the FBI called him and said he was a suspect and he should come in, and before the shootout saying ;they are shooting and chasing us'

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If there does appear hard evidence that this was done by the Government (or part of Government) It should be the responsibility of every citizen, the police and the armed forces to arrest those that did it (by force if necessary) and put them to trial.

At that point the police and military should uphold the constitution rather than following the orders of those that did these acts.

But the evidence should be real hard evidence 100% verifiable and acceptable in a court of law.

That is what should happen, but like most things in life probably not what will happen.

new topics
top topics

join