It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody commits crimes nowdays!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Nobody commits crimes nowdays, because everything that happens is a Government flag, according to ATS readers.

Boston bombings are a false flag.

Aurora shooting was a false flag.

Sandy Hook was a false flag.

North Korea is a false flag.

December 21, 2012 was a false flag.

Hurricane Sandy was a (HAARP created) false flag.

Shooting of Gabrielle Giffords was a false flag.

Benghazi attack was a false flag.

Syrian troubles are a false flag.

Arizona cop gets shot? No, its a false flag.

Trouble in the Middle East is a false flag.

A shooting in Albuquerque is a false flag.

Egypt border troubles are, of course, a false flag.

and everything that happens from here on forward will also now, in a knee jerk pavlovian reaction, be called a false flag.

Seriously, STOP IT NOW.
These stupid meme has run its course. Move onto something else.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
To be fair, a lot of the events you linked to did have a lot of inconsistencies and contradictions. It is only natural for us to analyse the events, especially the significant ones.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

And you are more than welcome to live in your bubble but threads like these where people have no common sense is starting to p me off

there are at least 10 million mk ultra and montauk programmed people in the states alone

Rather than live in hope that what you wish for is true start researching illuminati numerology then see the amazing coincidence that all these false flags happen at the numbers that they associate with worshipping there demons.

Also look up operation Gladio where the Italian primeminister exposed all of the european terroist groups to have been infiltrated by soldiers of each country.

and then look at bill clinton apologising for mk ultra an operation that involves torturing american people and then programming them to do terrorist acts

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The thing that makes me laugh is that everyone thinks they're entitled to all the facts, when they're just not!
They have to with hold sensitive information for various reasons, if it will impact the trial, the public etc...
Naturally this leaves holes in the stories we eventually hear, but I guess that means it gives the con-nuts all the ammo their imagination can handle...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well said OP, I've wanted to compile a list for a while, but it drives me nuts and I put it off.

Now they can see at a glance the amount of barking they're doing, you'd think they would get a jolt of realisation. A lot of the inconsistencies found for some of them, were were only found because people wanted to find something. And most people tl;dr will just grab the attention bolstering parts and run with it to the next place.

Blurbs on a police scanner, become tweets, become facebook pages, become youtube channels, become ATS breaking news, and no one cares that the initial thing doesn't add up. By time it's gotten to ATS it's already been given a dozen other dubious claims that have their own pepper trail of additional claims.

Painting the flower of conspiracy into a tight little bulb.

It's not just during times of extremely tense events, it's every thing that crops up. Smothering the things that warrant a proper look at. You just switch off because the noise is too loud. And they refuse to see it.

It surely cannot be described other than paranoid. I mean, and that's something I hate about being associated with conspiracy theories in general, but they make it a right of passage.. Why are we even on ATS... if we're not paranoid.

edit on 23-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I don't think this thread is an actual post...I think we're being set up for a false flag.

top topics

join