It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family ripped from their home at gunpoint; Police storm the property looking for terrorists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
From what i remember hearing, the officers asked to enter the homes first and everyone was willing to allow them to check their homes considering the circumstances. Everyone wanted to get this guy so the citizens complied.

I'm sure that if the police were denied entrance they would have surrounded the house until they got whatever they needed to enter the home legally. This is all of course what i think so im not saying it is fact.
edit on 24-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TSSCI

I wonder how many of those guys on the force "cleared" homes in Iraq or Afghanistan? When (under Martial Law) they come to search your house for contraband (guns, ammo, excess food, etc) they will be doing the same thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Keep pushing for gun banning and keeping a blind eye towards privacy and a police state is what you'll get. Private usage of videotaping to counter government usage( including private drones) and a free internet is essential. Nancy Pelosi has come out against private use of drones so you know where the left stands on the issue. Now Rand Paul has approved government drones being used against american citizenry.
So forget the left or right looking out for you. Ron Paul is maybe the only guy left whos on our side.
Hey if you like cops doing whatever they please then by all means keep supporting guys like Obama, GW Bush, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Janet Napolitano. They'll even have private armies and police doing their dirty work. Or sucking up public money doing nothing like with Craft International in Boston.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

edit on Wed Apr 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join