It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect charged with using weapon of mass destruction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

SAY WHAT ?? Boston Bomber charged with charged with using weapon of mass destruction

ww w.boston.com

The US Justice Department charged Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Monday with killing people with a weapon of mass destruction, in a prosecution that could put the accused terrorist in prison for life or send him to the death chamber.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 22-4-2013 by oldmeatwad because: mistake

edit on 4/22/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sorry for yet another Boston bomber post, but this really has to stop. A pot with fertilizer in it is now classified as a WMD? Under this same classification I would hazard to say that every US soldier is now a WMD when they carry grenades (50" kill radius). To put this in perspective, Dubyah told the American people that Iraq had chemical weapons and NUKES - in other words, WMDs. If this is now today's reshaped state departments view, Walmart is WMD CENTRAL! Feel free to vent here, or flame or troll or whatever you like, as you can see - it just does not matter what happens in fantasy island.

ww w.boston.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4/22/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Please use EXACT headline for ban submissions.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
well. thats an interesting kind of precident
now a single shot black powder musket is a weapon of mass destruction
and every hillbilly going back to the founding fathers is now considered a terrorist
every drunk that goes on a terr too I guess

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldmeatwad
Sorry for yet another Boston bomber post, but this really has to stop. A pot with fertilizer in it is now classified as a WMD?

Yes.
The definition of WMD is so wide nowdays that the average person in the street wouldnt recognise it.
Any bomb, any fully automatic gun. Sawn off shotgun. Even just posession of a silencer.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
WMD...

It's easy for us to be labeled terrorist now, especially people with guns.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Silly me, I saw the title and thought

'' finally, those banking CEOs are being held accountable for the global destruction they have caused ''

alas.. i was only to find a bogus cover story for the government!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So if the US invades countries that have and might use weapons of mass destruction, this means the US can now invade any country with a weapon as powerful or more powerful than a homemade bomb made out of a pressure cooker?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast
So if the US invades countries that have and might use weapons of mass destruction, this means the US can now invade any country with a weapon as powerful or more powerful than a homemade bomb made out of a pressure cooker?

Yes. And thank God for this- its about time.

I know for certain that our neighbors to the North (Canada)while pretending to be nice, civil , peaceful people- Really have WMDs all over the place. A virtual Axis of Evil those canadians are.

I have been promoting a War with the canadians for 27 years now- This could finally be the spark which will allow us to Liberate the canadians and give them freedom.
-Its for the children.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So let me get this right. Pressure cookers are weapons of mass destruction, therefore, we invaded Iraq over pressure cookers?
I don't know, but it's starting to sound like some one is making this up and they go along.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
So let me get this right. Pressure cookers are weapons of mass destruction, therefore, we invaded Iraq over pressure cookers?
I don't know, but it's starting to sound like some one is making this up and they go along.

C'mon man. Whos side are you on? With us or against us?

If we do not stop this now that sound of juicy Roast beef could be a Mushroom Cloud.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
American officials apparently have no shame,

and a SICK, SICK SENSE OF DARK HUMOR.

What are they insinuating, Sandy was child's play?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Why haven't they charged him with the
supposedly armed robbery of the 7/11 ? (just before the stand-off)
Doesn't every 7/11 have security cameras ? . . .
Shouldn't the "armed robbery" be the easiest to charge
him with ? or don't they have any proof ?

www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 23/4/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by ikonoklast

Yes. And thank God for this- its about time.

I know for certain that our neighbors to the North (Canada)while pretending to be nice, civil , peaceful people- Really have WMDs all over the place. A virtual Axis of Evil those canadians are.

I have been promoting a War with the canadians for 27 years now- This could finally be the spark which will allow us to Liberate the canadians and give them freedom.
-Its for the children.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "- its for the children" ROFLMAO! "

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by missvicky

C'mon man. Whos side are you on? With us or against us?

If we do not stop this now that sound of juicy Roast beef could be a Mushroom Cloud.

I think I love you!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Why haven't they charged him with the
supposedly armed robbery of the 7/11 ? (that started the stand-off)
Doesn't every 7/11 have security cameras ? . . .
Then shouldn't that be the easiest to charge
him with ? or don't they have any proof ?

www.globalresearch.ca...

the 711 wasnt them. Its been redacted. There was an odd allegation about shoplifting food (have no idea where that went) and the younger brother running over the older brother, that seems to be gone (at least from the charges), the stealing a Police car is absent as is the suicide vest... The living suspect was swearing at the people in the ambulance and then cannot talk-

-My feelings are still the same- The brothers are guilty (but should be presumed innocent) but I think the "official story" has some gaping holes and lies/ommisions for some reason.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by oldmeatwad
Sorry for yet another Boston bomber post, but this really has to stop. A pot with fertilizer in it is now classified as a WMD?

Yes.
The definition of WMD is so wide nowdays that the average person in the street wouldnt recognise it.
Any bomb, any fully automatic gun. Sawn off shotgun. Even just posession of a silencer.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I tapdance along that line. It does help if you've got a federal explosives permit, I suppose, but I've got some stuff they wouldn't care for.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by oldmeatwad

US criminal law says:

any destructive device defined as any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas bomb, grenade, rocket having a propellant charge of more than four ounces, missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce, mine, or device similar to any of the devices described in the preceding clauses

FBI says:

any explosive or incendiary device, as defined in Title 18 USC, Section 921: bomb, grenade, rocket, missile, mine, or other device with a charge of more than one quarter ounce

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

well yes they are as deemed by the FBI and law reference books here is the posts that out lines it all www.abovetopsecret.com... from the that post, link www.fbi.gov... and the other post link www.abovetopsecret.com... the links are there for you to see no need to clutter up a post with sub link text, this is to big to let it go with out a good argument ,
I for one am for it, if it used in the appropriate way, and so far it has , the bomber has been charged,
has been read his rights,
will not be tried as a combatant,
and will stand trail in Civilian court,
now my view might change if this does not happen as they say it will and if he gets to court.

Can the law be abused well yes it can, has it so far , not in this one,
but can abused to charge one,
as in the case of the US citizen that went to Syria to fight and use a RPG.
Now he is being charged with using a WMD, and is being tried as an enemy combatant.
Now that is abuse of power and the law!

edit on 23-4-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

US criminal law says:

any destructive device defined as any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas bomb, grenade, rocket having a propellant charge of more than four ounces, missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce, mine, or device similar to any of the devices described in the preceding clauses

FBI says:

any explosive or incendiary device, as defined in Title 18 USC, Section 921: bomb, grenade, rocket, missile, mine, or other device with a charge of more than one quarter ounce

Peace

And the issue is that covers having pool chemicals, gasoline or heavy duty rockets with N or above engines.

Or any really nice order from United Nuclear.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I would clssify it as a wmd. (not a popular opinion but i don't g.a.s.)

Hang the MF by his balls!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join