It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I may have proof that the foo fighters where Alien Aircraft

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm sure the military has done deep analysis of these films and if there is anything there they found it. Try to do some research...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odin2305
I assure you that the evidence is quite undeniable.

And yet, here I am denying it as nothing but overprocessing errors and an overactive imagination.

Alien, huh? So where specifically are they from?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It is my firm belief that these Foo fighters and the lights our Apollo astronaughts saw are from our future. Possibly even people on vacation viewing or visiting past happenings that are of historic interest. I would imagine if time travel or viewing the past is ever possible that people will do it and it will become comericialized. I bet dinosaurs see all kinds of weird things as they probably get the most visits/viewers from the future. I wonder if there are any Foo fighters near 911, Peal Harbor, Japan Nuke attacks, Kennedy assasination as they would be likely other location people from the future would want to visit or view.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

There are many reports of UFOs observing battles long before WWII, so to take some reports in consideration one needs to take all. Not that some of your points aren't valid but I think the possibilities are larger...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnPassant
I'm sure the military has done deep analysis of these films and if there is anything there they found it. Try to do some research...

Oh thats right, Im sorry. The Military has been known to be quite forthcoming with all things concerning UFO and EBE's.. what was I thinkin tryin, to dig up some old news...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
It is my firm belief that these Foo fighters and the lights our Apollo astronaughts saw are from our future. Possibly even people on vacation viewing or visiting past happenings that are of historic interest. I would imagine if time travel or viewing the past is ever possible that people will do it and it will become comericialized. I bet dinosaurs see all kinds of weird things as they probably get the most visits/viewers from the future. I wonder if there are any Foo fighters near 911, Peal Harbor, Japan Nuke attacks, Kennedy assasination as they would be likely other location people from the future would want to visit or view.

Yeah, kind of like the 'Observers' from FRINGE. Very possible.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The OP topic was misworded/vague, what I meant by may have proof that foo fighters were alien aircraft, I meant it more in terms of it appears to be a saucer type craft of unknown origin found inside the light. But the point was: that I may have found the object inside the light, that is creating that effect.

And again ppl keep saying its filter effects that are responsible for creating that exact shape.. responsible for the window with what I believe are handle bars on each side.

Those filters create shapes on their own that resemble known objects.. :| like when applied to an overly bright light in other colors around the area where the craft would be.. it automatically (inside of a round ball of light) created a trapezoid figure, complete with window and safety handles. straight lines and geometrical shapes. FTL capability and so forth :|

We know that UFO's are sometimes seen shrouded in a ball of light, we know those jet fighters in WWII were chasing craft that flew around intelligently. So when I put one under a scope and applied lighting and color adjustments and revealed one of those crafts inside of those lights, that fit both common descriptions of UFO's, both the disk/trapezoid-like shape (inside) and a ball of light...

Now whats more likely here...? that 'filters' created an object with all these expected characteristics of a ufo inside a ufo-photo or that I actually freaking found a ufo inside the ball of light.. which is the leading idea of what these are. idk if they are man made or not or what the history might be behind them.. all I know is that I put this so called foo fighter under a scope and wen I applied lighting and color adjustments, the shape of a craft that very much resembles a ufo/flying saucer appeared..

All I want from this post is people saying whether or not they can see the shape of the craft under the smoke/plasma or what ever it is that shrouds it. the shape is quite clear (not even mentioning the window which to me is remarkable) people say oh, the photo is old, oh you only get what the pixels show you... yeah - just how our eyes can see every single color in the spectrum.. :| those super-advanced alien craft are generating light/energy which we can only guess at.. so it doesn't surprise me that adjusting the hues and looking at it through other colors in the spectrum other than black and white, that we might find something.

The photographer/jet pilot or whoever took the photo was very close.. most people see a ufo/ball of light and take pictures from miles away. They are on the ground or in their home or roofs and they take a picture.. if you did the same thing to a jumbo jet, you'd still get a very tiny object with very little detail.. no matter how HD ur cam is. this one seems to be either within a mile or very much closer. now imagine taking that same photo you took from the ground when it was the size of a dime at 3-10 miles away.. and now take that photo from up in the air beside it, within less than half a mile..

You might catch details even below the light because although light is fast.. it still travels one wave behind the other and so different unseen details might be caught behind the end result that got burned into the film.. like a very thin 3d paper.. it still has layers behind it that fell in - in a certain order.. its just very thin.. not to mention the unknown effect of our cameras capturing such light/energy.

I understand why scrutiny is important, its very important.. but ppl shouldn't be too quick to blame every other thing. Sometimes.. things are exactly as they appear and sometimes not.. which is why Im ready for others to zoom in down to the very pixel and try out their own 'fancy-filters' and please post your results in a reply. I can then try n help you get closer to my end result.. because as that ego maniac reminded, I did not set this up under a scientific method.. I did not record every single adjustment.. because truth be told I didnt really expect to find anything.. but as another said: you never know until u try. so I paused this documentary took a screen shot and said: >lets try to have a look at this. > you can see in the first few photos that many areas contained many different color and lighting adjustments. I was in fact throwing darts at a phonebook. But once I applied the first simple adjustment I saw an odd square object inside with what I thought where bolts/screws around it, then further shadow enhance showed they might be a window with handles at the side. and then a further enhancement showed the outline of a saucer with flat top and slightly rounded bottom and definitive sides.. I don't have proof that alien life exists, but I may have added to the belief that these lights were 'alien' in origin or design and that there was in fact something inside/behind the ball of light.

That's all I'm sayin', does anyone else see this thing/object/structure inside this light?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think its an A7 >>> www.imagebam.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Odin2305

Those filters create shapes on their own that resemble known objects.. :| like when applied to an overly bright light in other colors around the area where the craft would be.. it automatically (inside of a round ball of light) created a trapezoid figure, complete with window and safety handles. straight lines and geometrical shapes. FTL capability and so forth :|

Those are compression artifacts. Your mind fills in the rest. Don't you think it's odd that there is a perfectly square window on a round craft?

Now whats more likely here...? that 'filters' created an object with all these expected characteristics of a ufo inside a ufo-photo or that I actually freaking found a ufo inside the ball of light..
The filters created some shapes and your mind created the rest. I am pretty sure that's the case.

edit on 23-4-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Those are compression artifacts. Your mind fills in the rest. Don't you think it's odd that there is a perfectly square window on a round craft?

Now whats more likely here...? that 'filters' created an object with all these expected characteristics of a ufo inside a ufo-photo or that I actually freaking found a ufo inside the ball of light..
The filters created some shapes and your mind created the rest. I am pretty sure that's the case.

edit on 23-4-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

some supporting proof wud be nice..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

some supporting proof wud be nice..

It's common knowledge that people "see" things in ambiguous images.

does anyone not see a classic outline of a ufo?

The UFO shape you see does not actually exist. I don't want to say its pareidolia, but its pareidolia. I would say that its an illusory contour but that's a stretch since others would see it too. I don't have much more to add since it really isn't necessary.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
MAXIMUS 1

Full Size:
www.imagebam.com...

edit on 04/24/2011 by Odin2305 because: code removed

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sakrateri

Looks like one of them there 'lantern' doo-hickeys that people are always letting go, cause it's fun! looking at pics that were taken during WWII that have been enhanced doesn't 'assure' me of anything. I have a book with those pics from WWII in them, and the quality wasn't that stellar to begin with. Do you have the negative ?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonBase
reply to post by Sakrateri

Looks like one of them there 'lantern' doo-hickeys that people are always letting go, cause it's fun! looking at pics that were taken during WWII that have been enhanced doesn't 'assure' me of anything. I have a book with those pics from WWII in them, and the quality wasn't that stellar to begin with. Do you have the negative ?

No. as the OP states, its a screen-shot from a documentary I was watching. the original photo link is in the OP as well. If you have a higher quality, more original photo, I'd like to take a look at it.

I re-sampled and re-sized, enhanced, re-sampled and enhanced.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I re-sampled and re-sized, enhanced, re-sampled and enhanced.

Underlined above that is a problem when dealing with digital images

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

MAXIMUS 1

Full Size:
www.imagebam.com...

I think this pretty much covers it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
That "door way" is a blown up pixel, pixels are square, as for the "serpent design", I only see more pixels being blown up, pixels being blown up will not increase resolution, it will, in fact, do the opposite, it will reduce resolution to the point of absurdity.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Man this site is really funny.

Good joke man. You really had some fooled into thinking you were serious!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

This is a genuine 100% serious question what did you use to save your images to png format this may help to get to the bottom of what is happening to your images.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

MAXIMUS 1

Full Size:
www.imagebam.com...

I think this pretty much covers it.

As does this:

new topics

top topics