Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hi, I may have proof that the foo fighters where Alien Aircraft

page: 2
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
have any of you happened to see this F.O.I.A. page then go look at this Photo they look similar. now the question is what is in the photo I posted well, it's from this thread just wanted to pass it along
edit on 23-4-2013 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Odin2305
 

You can upload about anything to ATS. Just resize your pictures down. Thats how it works. Use any photo editing program.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odin2305
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


Fine.. to all that. But what of the picture highlighting the window? it had a clear square shape and shadows that outline it.

Heres the way I see it.. Its an old WWII photograph, the person that took the picture did so for a reason, when I zoomed in down to the pixel at %500, applied my fancy filters.. an object appeared right where it wud be had it been a craft. the odd square shape window/panel was the first thing I noticed. The bore I adjusted hues and contrast the more clear the shape became..

What Im tryin to figure out is, what do you see in the pictures? Nothing? did you try to use ur free program on the original to try to reproduce my results?



Tell you what please explain the process post a link for your start image and finished one and details of software / filters used can you do that


The fact you called them fancy filters makes me think you don't actually know much about them or what they and you are actually doing to the image.

Here is a Histogram from a close up of the circular object



Here is a Histogram from a b&w landscape picture.



Can you see were the top histogram has no data, very little grey no blacks and over exposed whites compared with the nice spread from the b&w landscape picture, all software works with the G I G O principle that means Garbage In Garbage Out.
edit on 23-4-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No. The process took like 2+hours. I said fancy filters b/c it seem like my process was being trash talked by a free program with some contrast features. There were no 'fancy filters' used. All I did was increase saturations, adjusted hues, and contrast, I also sharpened the image. But it was a mix of all those, going back and fourth, I cant really give instructions, but I'm willing to try if you guys want to look for it yourselves.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Something about those photos reminds me of the sarcophagus lid of Pakal the Great. Just my opinion. S and F op!



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Odin2305
 


Uncanny as it may seem my theory that the foo of Germany WWII were Volkswagen Bugs
popular in the 1960s for low fuel travel your analysis makes me think the Bug foo is flying
upside down and we see two dark images of the wheels.

Of course foo Bugs have Tesla coil propulsion and would naturally need the isolation the
tires would provide as negative charge filled the ship and crew for flight.

But upside down in the air in a VW in WWII, that is way out there.
Yet somehow possible.

The pilot would be as weightless as the VW Bug and under the same powerful force
of motion. So why not.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There definitely seems to be some internal form in the lights. Maybe you could contact somebody in the air force and get high quality prints posted to you?



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant
 


yes that would be great! But it wud put me on the radar.. if im not already


edit on 04/24/2011 by Odin2305 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Im going to attempt to outline exactly what I 'think' im looking at. brb



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I appreciate you trying to get a better look at this OP. One never knows until they try. For me the first thing that hit me was that it looked sort of like a german officer looking out the _ I know sounds silly, but that is what first hit me. On the other hand, we do know Germany was fiddling around with this sort of thing. Maybe they did actually get off the ground! Nice post anyway OP.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   


does anyone not see a classic outline of a ufo?



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odin2305
No. The process took like 2+hours. I said fancy filters b/c it seem like my process was being trash talked by a free program with some contrast features. There were no 'fancy filters' used. All I did was increase saturations, adjusted hues, and contrast, I also sharpened the image. But it was a mix of all those, going back and fourth, I cant really give instructions, but I'm willing to try if you guys want to look for it yourselves.


2+ hours for that seriously do you understand how these filters work you seem to think because a program is free it's no good


Many great bits of software are free that doesn't mean they don't have advanced features that just goes to show you are a bit naive and DONT know what you are doing.

Those images don't have enough info to do anything conclusive the resolution is low you don't know how many times that image has been copied and saved.

The histogram shows the image is not a good image look at the left of the histogram approx 1/3 of the grey to black levels are missing on the right you can see a concentration of light greys and whites your filters only have that info to work with they are CREATING what you see not revealing it that's a big difference



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Odin2305
No. The process took like 2+hours. I said fancy filters b/c it seem like my process was being trash talked by a free program with some contrast features. There were no 'fancy filters' used. All I did was increase saturations, adjusted hues, and contrast, I also sharpened the image. But it was a mix of all those, going back and fourth, I cant really give instructions, but I'm willing to try if you guys want to look for it yourselves.


2+ hours for that seriously do you understand how these filters work you seem to think because a program is free it's no good


Many great bits of software are free that doesn't mean they don't have advanced features that just goes to show you are a bit naive and DONT know what you are doing.

Those images don't have enough info to do anything conclusive the resolution is low you don't know how many times that image has been copied and saved.

The histogram shows the image is not a good image look at the left of the histogram approx 1/3 of the grey to black levels are missing on the right you can see a concentration of light greys and whites your filters only have that info to work with they are CREATING what you see not revealing it that's a big difference


So what you are saying is that the window and obvious shape of a ufo is nothing more than a natural weather phenomena.. hot gas.. the WWII jet fighters were always just chasing hot gas.. ok.

I have used everything from GIMP to Serif Photoplus to photoshop. I assure you I have quite a lot of experience and many years working with photos in these programs... I know my way around.

However you seem more interested in what you don't see than what you do see. You seem even more interested to prove a point about your free programs.. This all starts to seem like a troll or disinformation, when out of all your comments, none of them mention anything about the photo.. only its lack of quality, which even if I had the actual-original photo in my hand > its a picture from WWII using a crap camera, not the Hubble telescope. good day sir, this is my last reply to you.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


We all appreciate you are a whizz dude, but instead of sarcasctic comments to the OP, how about you PM him/her some advice. Or actually run the pics yourself using your software and share with us what you have found. I feel that would be more beneficial than actually saying he/she doesn't seem to know what they are doing.

I appreciate the efforts you have put in OP, but I can't see any of what you are saying. Maybe it's me, and I wouldn't know where to start with the processes you have used. For what it's worth I believe Foo Fighters were possibly alien. Everything I have read about them doesn't point to them being part of the Nazi war machine.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odin2305

So what you are saying is that the window and obvious shape of a ufo is nothing more than a natural weather phenomena.. hot gas.. the WWII jet fighters were always just chasing hot gas.. ok.

I have used everything from GIMP to Serif Photoplus to photoshop. I assure you I have quite a lot of experience and many years working with photos in these programs... I know my way around.

However you seem more interested in what you don't see than what you do see. You seem even more interested to prove a point about your free programs.. This all starts to seem like a troll or disinformation, when out of all your comments, none of them mention anything about the photo.. only its lack of quality, which even if I had the actual-original photo in my hand > its a picture from WWII using a crap camera, not the Hubble telescope. good day sir, this is my last reply to you.


Well well throws his toys out the pram at the first chance did I mention weather or hot gas NO!!!,I did comment on the pictures and told you your PROCESS is creating what you think you see, I have done photography as a hobby for 30 + years , started with a fully manual 35mm SLR did some developing with a friend moved to image editing on Atari computers and the PC's when 300 mhz was a fast processor and 256 mb of ram was plenty. Have used GIMP, Photoshop, Lightroom, Rawtherapee and many others.

Calm your jets the motto of this place is Deny Ignorance if you are just looking for everyone to pat you on the back and tell you your great there are plenty of other sites will do that.

Every one of my posts has either a comment or a link regarding the images so your underlined comment above is a LIE!!!

Lets see what you said about your process


Originally posted by Odin2305
No. The process took like 2+hours. I said fancy filters b/c it seem like my process was being trash talked by a free program with some contrast features. There were no 'fancy filters' used. All I did was increase saturations, adjusted hues, and contrast, I also sharpened the image. But it was a mix of all those, going back and fourth, I cant really give instructions, but I'm willing to try if you guys want to look for it yourselves.


Underlined above do you really think anyone seriously looking at an image would do it like that I will repeat


it was a mix of all those, going back and fourth


Do you not think all your going back and forth has an effect
you would have real difficulty repeating that process as you said and I will quote again


I cant really give instructions


Whats ironic you mention GIMP (a FREE program) do you not recognize the histograms I posted


I would like to see the real thing when I do I will back it 100% so calm down have a think and see what we could do with images but you will have to accept that not everyone on here will agree with you!!!



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


We all appreciate you are a whizz dude, but instead of sarcasctic comments to the OP, how about you PM him/her some advice. Or actually run the pics yourself using your software and share with us what you have found. I feel that would be more beneficial than actually saying he/she doesn't seem to know what they are doing.

I appreciate the efforts you have put in OP, but I can't see any of what you are saying. Maybe it's me, and I wouldn't know where to start with the processes you have used. For what it's worth I believe Foo Fighters were possibly alien. Everything I have read about them doesn't point to them being part of the Nazi war machine.



Thank you for that, and your honest opinion.

And I do welcome anyone to try n replicate this.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have very few interests involving strange and conspiratorial subjects, but Nazi technologies happens to be one of them, and I think that this relates to this thread. There have been many books written over the years that have presented information involving Nazi technologies that were highly speculative, and one must be careful in determining which elements are fact, which are possibilities, probable, etc...We know for a fact that the Nazis were working on disc-shaped aircraft, and they led every other country in this regard. I think the successes they found in this area were only possible due to the high command's interest in everything "occult," or what others might call science fiction. Instead of suppressing ideas that even today we might call fanciful, they embraced them to some extent, with people like Viktor Schauberger.

And something interesting to note is that what little German documentation remains, along with personal testimony from a variety of different individuals of the time, says that Nazi disc craft really began to take off around 1944, which is the same year the foo fighters were being seen often. It seems that the main problem they Nazis had in the beginning was finding a propulsion system adequate and advanced enough to propel these newly designed craft. They were not going to use conventional fuels and engines, as they desperately needed some type of engine that had an easily renewable source of energy. It seems that they also had trouble weaponizing their disc-shaped craft, and subsequently they used them mainly for battlefield reconnaissance. It is interesting to note some of the testimony from USSR soldiers who claimed to see these craft observing battles, notably at the battle of Kursk.

The allies took the idea of the Germans developing some type of "wonder weapon" very seriously, as they should have, given the caliber of scientists the Nazis had working for them. The US and USSR knew this, and this is why they snatched so many of them up in Operation Paperclip at the end of WWII. What the propulsion system was that was used in their highly maneuverable craft I do not know, but perhaps it had something to do with utilizing magnetic fields to cancel some of the force of gravity. Even today there are many who state that modern physics has overlooked the fundamental makeup of the universe, and do not know that it is all based around magnetism. This would mean gravity is controlled by magnetism, and the Nazis could have gotten lucky and hit upon this idea, utilizing it to achieve the speeds and maneuverability that so many witnesses attested to during WWII. There really were many sightings.

Not just in Germany either, but stretching all the way down to Antarctica. I do not think the Germans had time to perfect and weaponize their inventions, as by the time they had reached that stage they had to start moving bases out of Germany, as the Soviets were knocking in the East, and the Americans in the West. Germany was going to fall, it was just a matter of time. Perhaps they thought they could still win with one of these wonder weapons, I do not know. But anecdotal, and physical evidence, suggest they moved their disc facilities to different places, including Northern Norway, and possibly even Antarctica. We know they were transporting lots of equipment covertly via submarines to the South Atlantic, as some of the submariners who popped up months after the war in Argentina attested to this fact. Even long before the war started the Germans had secretly been increasing the size of their base in Antarctica, although many will say this is not true. I trust the personal testimony I have read, as well as the statements made by allied officials.

Operation Highjump itself was obviously an attempt to check out the reports of this Nazi base in Antarctica, and individuals who were present on that mission claimed they were attacked by disc-shaped craft, and the operation terminated abruptly, long before it was scheduled to end. Not to mention that any information that has anything to do with this time and this technology is still classified, and likely will never be released. The Nazis also had to destroy the crafts they could not transport, as they did not want them to fall into the hands of the allies. There are claims that the Germans had a whole fleet of different types of these craft, but more realistically there were probably only up to 3 different versions, and they never got the chance to mass produce them, since the war was virtually over by that time.

But this technology definitely lived on, whether Nazis survived and continued research in Antarctica or South America, or whether the US or the Soviets continued the work after learning what was going on. So I think it is more probable that much of what is seen in our modern day skies is military in nature. And the foo fighters were early attempts by the Nazis. Perhaps they hoped the EM fields would disrupt allied plane engines, I dunno.



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by wmd_2008
 


We all appreciate you are a whizz dude, but instead of sarcasctic comments to the OP, how about you PM him/her some advice. Or actually run the pics yourself using your software and share with us what you have found. I feel that would be more beneficial than actually saying he/she doesn't seem to know what they are doing.

I appreciate the efforts you have put in OP, but I can't see any of what you are saying. Maybe it's me, and I wouldn't know where to start with the processes you have used. For what it's worth I believe Foo Fighters were possibly alien. Everything I have read about them doesn't point to them being part of the Nazi war machine.



I see what he say's but it's the process that CREATES it rather than revealing it that's the problem.
edit on 23-4-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I have very few interests involving strange and conspiratorial subjects, but Nazi technologies happens to be one of them, and I think that this relates to this thread. There have been many books written over the years that have presented information involving Nazi technologies that were highly speculative, and one must be careful in determining which elements are fact, which are possibilities, probable, etc...We know for a fact that the Nazis were working on disc-shaped aircraft, and they led every other country in this regard. I think the successes they found in this area were only possible due to the high command's interest in everything "occult," or what others might call science fiction. Instead of suppressing ideas that even today we might call fanciful, they embraced them to some extent, with people like Viktor Schauberger.

And something interesting to note is that what little German documentation remains, along with personal testimony from a variety of different individuals of the time, says that Nazi disc craft really began to take off around 1944, which is the same year the foo fighters were being seen often. It seems that the main problem they Nazis had in the beginning was finding a propulsion system adequate and advanced enough to propel these newly designed craft. They were not going to use conventional fuels and engines, as they desperately needed some type of engine that had an easily renewable source of energy. It seems that they also had trouble weaponizing their disc-shaped craft, and subsequently they used them mainly for battlefield reconnaissance. It is interesting to note some of the testimony from USSR soldiers who claimed to see these craft observing battles, notably at the battle of Kursk.

The allies took the idea of the Germans developing some type of "wonder weapon" very seriously, as they should have, given the caliber of scientists the Nazis had working for them. The US and USSR knew this, and this is why they snatched so many of them up in Operation Paperclip at the end of WWII. What the propulsion system was that was used in their highly maneuverable craft I do not know, but perhaps it had something to do with utilizing magnetic fields to cancel some of the force of gravity. Even today there are many who state that modern physics has overlooked the fundamental makeup of the universe, and do not know that it is all based around magnetism. This would mean gravity is controlled by magnetism, and the Nazis could have gotten lucky and hit upon this idea, utilizing it to achieve the speeds and maneuverability that so many witnesses attested to during WWII. There really were many sightings.......


Wow, very amazing post. Very interesting. This UFO business and all its secrets seem to have no end, no matter where you chose to start your digging.. it will go on forever.

I suppose weaponizing a highly magnetic and energized craft that fly at unbelievable speeds would be difficult.. if they are using a mix of energy and magnetism, it stands to reason that a solid object passing through the field would surely have an effect on the field its generating.. be it a bullet or a bomb.. the same would go for particle and beam weapons.. I'm sure the aliens found a way around this, some of the weapons damage reported have some kind of odd radiation signature. I am almost certain there are types and kinds of radiation that we have yet to discover or even fathom; that would go for energies, particles and waves too..

This other guy on here (wmd_2008) is ego tripping..

I have no other motivations for doing this other than to point out a strangely shaped object inside these funny lights.. (foo fighters) '08 is saying that my filters created that window, that it created that trapezoid geometric shape within - that very much fits the shape of a saucer.. I dont care how many years he's been doing what or how much of anything anyone knows. I'm not looking for any pats.. I just want to know what people see and what they might have to say about the window I have pointed out.






new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join