It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I may have proof that the foo fighters where Alien Aircraft

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
While watching the documentary The day before disclosure, I saw a very familiar old WWII photograph showing a supposed 'ufo' (foo fighter). Now I thought: okay this looks like maybe a lens flare - maybe artillery of some kind. But I had an urge to take a screen shot and mess around with he contrast and hue.. well man made or not, I found an object of intelligent design inside one of them lights..

This aint some crazy wikileak or stupid waste of time photoshop deal, idc about fame or anything, but I'd just like someone to take a look, just look at it. I dont know how to post images on this site or even if I'm able to. I can put them up on a imagehost website and post the link here or idk.

Came someone be kind enough to explain what the best way to get these seen on ATS is?

I assure you that the evidence is quite undeniable.

IMAGEBAM:

www.imagebam.com...
www.imagebam.com...
www.imagebam.com...
www.imagebam.com...
www.imagebam.com...
www.imagebam.com...
www.imagebam.com...

Photo with comparison chart:
www.imagebam.com...

Click on the images to zoom in even further. Also feel free to download or screen-shot the image like I did and try it out yourself. YoutubeSearch: The Day Before Disclosure time: 13:56. the object seems to really pop in the green and blueish hues to use them sliders and adjust levels and contrast to darken the image.. its too hard to explain.. this took hours of fiddling with sharpness, colors brightness and contrast, but I do hope someone can replicate or even do better to reveal this object.

edit on 04/24/2011 by Odin2305 because:

edit on 04/24/2011 by Odin2305 because: Corrected photo links

edit on 04/24/2011 by Odin2305 because: added new link

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Odin2305

Upload them via your ATS Uploads feature and then post the link into this thread.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank you, I have them being uploaded to imagebam and I'll try the feature you mentioned.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

My images are too large to uploaded directly to ATS.. would an external link be okay?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Photo's added to bottom of Original Post via imagebam because they don't restrict file sizes like other hosts..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm in. I see creepy alien head. Maybe something, maybe not. Curious to see what ATS has to say.

S&F

Interesting pictures at least.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by underduck

Have you seen all the pictures? What about TDBD 04, highlighting a window or panel of some kind, with what appear to be handlebars in each side.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
S & F

These were very interesting pictures. It even had my hubby out of his seat and scrutinizing them. And he hates this place, so it's gotta be good for him to be bothered.

I definitely see what it is your trying to point out. The control box with the hand, and the being, reclined in a seated position.

How much of this could be due to shadow and light? Another thought - we humans have a pesky habit of seeing faces and such in everything. Think of the Mars rock threads. Is this a case of - pareidolia?

Very very interesting pictures and find. Thank you for sharing them here.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

If the balls of light/foo fighters are craft, there would have to be some kind of structure within them, so this could be some interesting evidence. Perhaps the light is produced as part of the propulsion and covers the craft.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Im gonna find a photo of what the shape of this object looks like and paste it blow the craft. It's a disk being seen from the side.. I'd of thought it was mind games too if not for the Square object (window or panel).. never mind the obvious shape of the craft.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

My thoughts exactly.

I'm viewing these images at 100%-300% on a 40 inch tv. There is no mistaking the flat top and the sharp edges that make up the saucer type craft on this image.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odin2305

I assure you that the evidence is quite undeniable.

www.imagebam.com...

Click on the images to zoom in even further.

Answer to first sentence REALLY

No point in zooming in, an image has an ultimate resolution there is NO point in zooming in as there is no more detail to be seen.

Those images are very poor quality don't you see that

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

have you clicked on all the links in order? There shud also be buttons above each image that says 'next' or 'back'

I know its terrible quality from WWII.. thanx for pointing that out.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odin2305

have you clicked on all the links in order? There shud also be buttons above each image that says 'next' or 'back'

I know its terrible quality from WWII.. thanx for pointing that out.

Yes I looked at the images at least they have been saved as png images and not jpeg, the problem is like I have said images have a resolution limit, on this site people have a compulsion it seems to zoom in when no more detail can be seen and you start to see the actual pixels or they feel the need to run through half a dozen filter options that are on the image editor they are using when most of them do nothing to enhance the image.

I will give you an example on another thread a poster claims he can enhance Moon images and show structures on the surface his example below.

i985.photobucket.com...

If you look at the left side you will see a cigar type shape object in a crater supposed to be a ufo.

Here is a higher res image I posted the bottom left of the object showing part of the over exposed area of the surface below it.

Here is my image after a few seconds work

I reduced the highlights and slightly increased shadows and increased the contrast using a simple free image viewer and took all of 10 seconds to do. When can now see the lumps and bumps on the surface but none of the claimed structures.

The difference from that image and the results we can get and the images on this thread are my image above HAD the detail and could be extracted, I blame tv and films for what some people think can and can't be done with an image.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Fine.. to all that. But what of the picture highlighting the window? it had a clear square shape and shadows that outline it.

Heres the way I see it.. Its an old WWII photograph, the person that took the picture did so for a reason, when I zoomed in down to the pixel at %500, applied my fancy filters.. an object appeared right where it wud be had it been a craft. the odd square shape window/panel was the first thing I noticed. The bore I adjusted hues and contrast the more clear the shape became..

What Im tryin to figure out is, what do you see in the pictures? Nothing? did you try to use ur free program on the original to try to reproduce my results?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Why did you focus on the extremity of the light flare, the best guess origin of the ligh should be at the center of it. In any case the photo has very low def. and your mention of the serpent (on an degraded image and at that distance is clearly your own projection)...

Starship Invasions (1977)

From Wikipedia

a 1977 Canadian science fiction film produced by Ed Hunt and filmed in Toronto, Ontario. Many elements of the film, including the design of the robots and the winged serpent emblem the black-clad villains wear, are taken from actual UFO accounts

I do not subscribe to the general reptilian meme, even if I agree with some points of the speculation behind the it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

And why does no one focus on the window, why doesnt anyone mention how perfect the right angles are..

and yes the squiggly shadow does resemble a serpent. idk what it is and I never claimed to.

why does every reply contain some sort of unimportant information about other stuff than what Im showing.. its seems distracting. purposely so..

I myself am astonished that I got a coherent shape out of such an old photo.

The filters ARE centered at the origin of the light.. the ship.. its moving up and pulling air through its center and out the bottom somehow.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I was addressing "the serpent" (and implicit correlations the people will do about it) and commenting that to me you do not have source data to really come to the conclusions you make. Especially contributing my strong disagreement that on your focus on the top portion of the ball of light just because some artifacts pop out after the filtering was done.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Interesting Odin, if you could do me a favor and run this photo of mine through those same processes and see what you can come up with I would be appreciative..

something I have taken awhile ago and have been sitting on. I only have this cropped image of it unfortunately as the mem card it was on got corrupted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join