It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspect tells, in writing, brothers conceived attack on their own, Furthermore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Just saw something interesting at another site. Here are your buddies that "were set up", folks.

I saw a similar picture to and with a bad quality to, as for those pictures
i highly doubt its the suspect it could basically anyone at stage. From your link.

Here are the two brothers taking cover behind the black Mercedes SUV and shooting towards Watertown Police officers. (Taken at 12:46:11AM)

An different eyewitness said the older brother of Tsarnaev was ran over by the cops. I am surprised the supposed photographer didn't take any videos with his iPhone 5 when the supposed brother ran over him.

Here it’s clear to see the brothers taking aim and firing on the officers. (Taken at 12:47:57AM)

The same person supposedly firing at the cops is wearing a mask so he knows its the brothers? do you see the faces? i currently dont.

And here's a lie i noted.

From your link
This is a zoomed in view from the last image. The red circle highlights the pressure cooker bomb that was used just moments after this photo was taken. The use of this explosive created an enormous cloud of smoke that covered the entire street. While the street was still cloudy with smoke one of the brothers started running down the street towards the officers, while still engaging them in gunshots. As he got closer to the officers, within 10 -15 yards of them he was taken down. From my vantage point I did not see whether he was tackled to the ground or brought down by gunshots.

"The use of this explosive created an enormous cloud of smoke that covered the entire street. While the street was still cloudy with smoke one of the brothers started running down the street towards the officers, while still engaging them in gunshots"

During the chase which started 12:00 or so that was not reported on the scanner on the scanner it was reported that police were reporting to a disturbance at MIT thus yet the suspects had fled in a area, although no mention of an explosion during the chase.

As for he picture why are there two vehicles? if the brothers were getting away in a SUV why is the picture showing two vehicles? all with the headlights on?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
We might as well be living in 1925, if this is how we are doing things now.

"When we found his injured, slumped body, he was sprinkled with IEDs and arsenals of weapons all over his body. He can't talk, he might as well be dead, he can't really write either. There is literally no evidence proving anything at all, other than what we say we have seen; but here he "wrote" this letter proving everything. We will execute next week, don't worry."
-- signed 21st Century - United States; Ministry of Law Enforcement
edit on 23-4-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
if they threw a pressure cooker bomb, how close was it? not causing any harm? but creating enough smoke to distract the police?

they needed to tie in the 'Pressure cookers' with the brothers at all cost, it's a keyword everyone needs to keep hearing

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
This is one of those situations. It reminds me of Rock Paper Scissors.

He knows I'm going to pick Rock so I better pick Paper but if he knows I know that he knows I better pick Scissors...

I really think that if there were some conspiracy the guy would be dead. But if I were the guy pulling the strings that's exactly what I would want me to think.

Someone hold me and tell me I'm pretty.

LOL... DOMO, you not just pretty, your beautiful!!

Hope that helps for now, I will probably need the same tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Just saw something interesting at another site. Here are your buddies that "were set up", folks.

Shootout Pictures

Why did it take 5 days for him to post these new and improved/ cleaned up photos?

Considering, on the day the photographer's photos looked like this?

I could swear he had more of this angle, but they all looked like that original (low quality) one, and not the new cleaned up versions. I recall this because I honestly tried editing down the SUV headlight, and was unable to due to it's brightness.

On the new photos it is dimmed down allowing to see the suspects, which should be impossible considering there was no image other than pure white (from headlight).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join