I decided to put this in the Social Issues and Civil Unrest forum because Mr. Beck is an agent of exactly these two topics. He is consistently
incorrect in his predictions and is also constantly grasping at straws to gain whatever ratings at whatever turn and whatever cost. Mr. Beck does not
care about the American people, Mr. Beck doesn't care about anyone but himself. So without further ado I present some of his failed predictions:
1. Beck Prediction: In August 2010, Beck Said "The Hindenburg Omen" Had Been Triggered, Meaning A 5 Percent Drop In The Market "Usually Takes Place
Within The Next 40 Days."
2. Beck Prediction: In October 2010, Beck Reset The Clock On The Hindenburg Omen, Saying, "We Just Entered The 30 Day Period." After the 40 day
period passed, Beck reset the clock on the Hindenburg Omen on October 5, 2010:
3. Beck Prediction: The Caliphate Moment "That I've Been Saying For Five Years" Is Coming Here To America With Speech Scheduled For March 3,
4. Beck Claim: "Out Of Control" Progressives Will Take To The Streets As "Revolutionaries" In Fall 2010. Appearing on Fox & Friends, Beck
commented on a video of Rep. Ciro Rodriguez (D-TX) criticizing someone who accused him of lying about health care reform and predicted "1960s
protests on the streets" before the 2010 midterm elections and "revolutionaries on the street" after the elections.
5. Beck Claim In June 2010: "The Summer Of Rage Is About To Begin."
6. Beck Claim: The "Weimar Moment" Is Coming The Day After The 2010 Midterm Electionss.
7. Beck Claims Romney wins electoral college 321-217.
8. Beck claims August 10, 2011 "...you're going to see people like [the rioters in Great Britain] in this country tearing people from limb to limb,
and they're idiots. Absolute idiots."
9. Beck Claims August 12, 2011 "I firmly believe that race riots are on the way," he said. "They are being encouraged...[the Obama administration]
will take this country down. If it looks like they are losing, the uber left, they will take it down. If I can't have it, no one will."
I'll stop there for now on the predictions Here is some video of other insane things he's said or indorsed:
Endorsing Herman Cain
Fear Tactics to New Level
Admits that what he says is nuts.
Again admits what he says is Crap
Change the world by donating 4.99 to Beck
That's enough for now. In closing I would like to remind everyone that Mr. Beck's net worth is 105 million dollars. I'd say I've said enough but
I'm sure the Beck supporters will have a rebuttal... or two.