It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Style Raids. Boston Bombing. Video Going Viral.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

This Video highlights the Rights US Citizens are giving up in the face of FEAR. None of these police have any warrants or any grounds to enter or order citizens to leave their homes yet the people of Watertown let the police/military step all over the constitution. Please view and share this video with your friends and family, educate them on the importance of standing up for the constitution before it is burned by our politicians/police/military.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I see nothing illegal there.

Apparently the people consented to a search, which is their right.

Consent:

Voluntarily acquiescing or complying with a request, by someone of sufficient mental capacity; a decision made in the absence of coercion or duress. Whether or not a party has given voluntary consent is determined by the totality of the circumstances.ht. I didn't see anyone breaking down any doors.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
that looks about right....

If that does not piss you off... watch the video again...

Not to sure how true this video is, yet I am sure you have no reason to make a video up to accuse the cops of this, but This should upset all citizens, and scare you...

The Patriot act, was bad for all citizens, and to see tyranny in motion is scary...

all with the vale of Homeland Security, making sense of barging in homes and searching them, for a 19 year old kid... The more I listen to this story the more it makes me sick, and lets me know intelligence is not in control, just FORCE and the power of idiots, its easier to suppress the people in moments like this, then be intelligent... IF the government was smart enough, they would not have to take our rights away, and accidently catch bad guys by getting tips from married men smoking in the backyard.. So what do we learn?

In the end none of these policies that take our rights away solved this case.. A man smoking a cigarette did, and these idiots still screwed it up by not reading Miranda rights..

Buncha jar head idiots in this video...
edit on 22-4-2013 by Bicent76 because: my wife was offended I called people idiots..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Link states an error occurred during validation. Help?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Did anyone refuse their house being search? Did the cops make a forceful entry if they did? If all of this was voluntary then the people chose to give up their rights. But like I said if they couldn't and they still did then I would have a problem. That's the thing with cops as soon as you give them permission to come into your house they can and will do as they please.
edit on 22-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
Did anyone refuse their house being search? Did the cops make a forceful entry if they did? If all of this was voluntary then the people chose to give up their rights. But like I said if they couldn't and they still did then I would have a problem. That's the thing with cops as soon as you give them permission to come into your house they can and will do as they please.

Pretty much.

Its interesting that this is being compared to a Nazi raid, imagine if all the Jews simply didn't open their doors. The holocaust never would have happened.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Consent:

Voluntarily acquiescing or complying with a request, by someone of sufficient mental capacity; a decision made in the absence of coercion or duress. Whether or not a party has given voluntary consent is determined by the totality of the circumstances.ht. I didn't see anyone breaking down any doors.
I didn't hear those residents consent to anything on this video, but I DID see jackboots ordering people out of THEIR homes with their hands up, and yelling at these people as if THEY look just like the 19 year old kid that their looking for. Yeah, looks legit. NOT.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Off topic post:
I wonder what the dog was getting a hit on. Police dogs don't yap for no reason. Seemed to be on the last person out of the house. Could be sniffing drugs, which if the case would beg another question...Why have drug sniffing dogs (if that's what it is) I understand bomb sniffing being there, but I get the feeling that was a drug dog.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Consent:

Oh you see nothing wrong?

I'm ex military... as a civilian I see a LOT OF WRONG with having an armored vehicle with gun turret, military patrolling the streets going door to door with that kind of gear, and going through the neighbourhood with a loudspeaker telling citizens to keep inside and to shut their windows, while 2 guys are camping the roof of an outhouse with their rifles pointed at the entrance while the rest of their team goes into a civilian's house. What is this?

To be honest... my thoughts? As a civilian - I thought... silenced scoped rifle, while whole team goes in, pick one of the outhouse. If possible - take second. Lay low - if possible underground - logistics and supplies would be required of course, and since many american civilians have that sort of equipment and infrastructures as private, it would be easily achieved. Team comes back out - what? Thats actually what they deserve - I think if they do that one more time the american people should do something - Not a revolution, but a "lesson", an "example" so to speak. As military - I would actually refuse to be a part of an operation like that - court martial - sure. Me against my own? Thats not my oath, I'm sorry. I would never turn against my people, it would be easier for me to turn against my government, since they come and go, and to which I dont owe anything, and that screw us over and over again... I rather protect my people from the government.

What are you, crazy? Give yourself in for a concentration camp, but not others. Only your life is yours, not anybody else's. Keep that rhetoric to yourself or you may actually convince others to think like you - that way of thinking is dangerous because it tends to be contagious and later it ends up with people denouncing their own neighbours, friends and even family.

Accepting that sort of behaviour isnt even natural by ANY means or reasons - I dont care if Freddy Krueger, Jason Vorhees and Michael Myers are all having a killing spree in the same city at the same time.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Off topic post:
I wonder what the dog was getting a hit on. Police dogs don't yap for no reason. Seemed to be on the last person out of the house. Could be sniffing drugs, which if the case would beg another question...Why have drug sniffing dogs (if that's what it is) I understand bomb sniffing being there, but I get the feeling that was a drug dog.

When dogs find something they find it, and sit. Its not Lassie or K-9 the movie.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

What shocks me, is the Boston, suburbs etc, accepted cops barging into there homes, making them raise there hands over there heads and run outta there homes, and they were ok with it...

I mean SO happy to be part of it, yet if you watch the video, they are just cm's away from treating them like criminals..

Sure we are outside looking in, but If people in Boston, have no problems with cops banging on there doors, and making them march out with there hands above and behind there heads, might wanna re-read our constitution, considering the Boston tea party happened there, it surprises me most they have no problem with how them were treated...

I mean the cops did what they know to do, they have that I am better then you ego since they have the badge, just surprised the people let these cops treat them like that...

I know it was stressful, but lets face it, these cops did not find the suspect doing this crap... A man smoking a cigarette did, AFTER these cops searched a home being all high power like in the video...

Again, we need more intelligence in leadership and less corruption, money and idiocracy...

edit on 22-4-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That was complete BS!
First, the continuous pounding at the door. Very forceful and exaggerated to purposefully invoke fear as well as the screaming and making the person put their hands up. They obviously didn't ask if they could search the premises.
This was totally un-Constitutional and illegal. I don't care what they're looking for. Unless they have specific knowledge that said suspect is inside and they can't bust down the door, then they need to request entrance.
If entrance is denied by occupants, then they need to secure a warrant.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of the US citizens. Learn your rights and be prepared to request a warrant if men in uniforms are wanting access to your personal dwelling.

Not to mention, the suspect was hiding in a boat anyways. So, while they were going door to door scaring peaceful citizens in their own homes, the "bad guy" was avoiding the whole scenario. What a waste of time, energy, man power, and tax payers dollars. Tax payers dollars. Remember this. You're paying them to take away your rights. Can you think of a worse way to spend your hard earned money?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If this is a “false flag” then this is the data that they are looking for, how many people let them in with no objection how many “stay in their home”. who many say go the ’F’ away. And how many start shooting threw the door saying “Constitution”…. the numbers can now be crunched and ‘they’ will know how big a force is needed.
To take the ‘red list’ people away. or not..

The numbers are not good for the revolution. cheers Painfulhead

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

You've got at least 7 officers on your front porch, all of whom are pointing mighty big guns at you, yelling at you to "get out of your house!! NOW!! get your hands in the air!!!" and screaming even louder when, if one of them is confused by why they are being treated like a common criminal for happening to live in a house in an area where a suspect was at large, you expect them to say no? Did you not watch the same video I did? What was their alternative--compliance or saying "no" and thinking that they may end up with them being treated even worse for the crime of living in Boston?

I'm sorry. Consent is a tricky thing. There is implied consent, which is what we see here because, through the fact that they walked out of their home with their arms up in the air at the order of policemen and there is express consent (ie saying yeah, sure come on in!). Both are legal forms of consent no doubt; however, normally in a warrantless search, at any time that the individual who gave consent chooses to cease that consent, they may. However, these people were taken out of their homes with their hands up in the air, ordered to move all the way down a few houses, walking past armed police officers with mighty big guns the whole way (and gosh, don't you take your hands down! HANDS IN THE AIR!!)...far enough away where if they opted to decline consent those that were partaking in the search itself would not even remotely be in earshot. Still, perfectly legal. You're right They implied consent the moment they walked out the door.

I tell you one thing though. I had imagined it to be more along the lines of police officers surrounding the house, knocking sedately on the door and asking me a series of questions to ascertain whether we were all in fact okay, if anyone was being held against their will or threatened, to make a signal if there is a problem, etc etc. I certainly didn't expect to see Bostonians being shouted at like they were serious and dangerous criminals and ordered to leave the house and move down the street by a bunch of heavily armed police officers. To me that almost seems stupid to do if you are potentially dealing with a hostage situation. If that were my house, I'm not sure what I would do personally but after seeing this--I would prefer not to scar my children with the experience of police officers treating them like common criminals just because we happened to live on a street in the USA. Then again, would depend on how many guns were pointed at me, I suppose, too.

Not a fan of this vid at all. Legal or no--it's a really freaking bad look for the land of the free.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

You've got at least 7 officers on your front porch, all of whom are pointing mighty big guns at you, yelling at you to "get out of your house!! NOW!! get your hands in the air!!!" and screaming even louder when, if one of them is confused by why they are being treated like a common criminal for happening to live in a house in an area where a suspect was at large, you expect them to say no?

This is when I would prefer they forcefully yank me out the door and throw me down on my porch. Then, I call an attorney and thank my lucky stars that I have such a wonderfully smart neighbor who was filming the whole thing.

I tell you one thing though. I had imagined it to be more along the lines of police officers surrounding the house, knocking sedately on the door and asking me a series of questions to ascertain whether we were all in fact okay, if anyone was being held against their will or threatened, to make a signal if there is a problem, etc etc. I certainly didn't expect to see Bostonians being shouted at like they were serious and dangerous criminals and ordered to leave the house and move down the street by a bunch of heavily armed police officers.

Agreed, agreed, agreed.
Well stated, my friend.

Our police are not being trained to be professional or ethical any longer. Renegade Robots are all I see in this video.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

To be honest with you. I would have put a Note/sign on my front door saying that no LEOs have permission to be on my property and there is no constant for unwarranted searches of my premises. If they still did it I would get an attorney. I understand that a lot of people probably didn't realize what was going on, but that's why you need to stay informed and be aware of your rights. As soon as those people opened their door and a officer put their foot in it they gave up their rights.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry. Consent is a tricky thing. There is implied consent, which is what we see here because, through the fact that they walked out of their home with their arms up in the air at the order of policemen and there is express consent (ie saying yeah, sure come on in!).

Even if I leave my house it doesn't give consent for someone to enter and search. Forced out at gun point is consent?

If so then we are not in American anymore...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

I'm sorry. Consent is a tricky thing. There is implied consent, which is what we see here because, through the fact that they walked out of their home with their arms up in the air at the order of policemen and there is express consent (ie saying yeah, sure come on in!).

No... thats the universal sign for "I surrender". Theres no consent. "I surrender because there is no other choice"

Whats happening to people? Have you got your concepts all mixed up?
edit on 22-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Consent:

Snip Those people didn't consent to anything. Fear maybe

edit on 24/4/13 by JAK because: Personal comment removed. Go after the ball - not the player.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by S3rvoV3ritas

Glad to see the majority of you posters see the problem(s) in this video footage. Please spread it like wildfire!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join