It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody have objects move by themselves!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Last night while sleeping, I was awoken by a "crash" in my Living Room. My cats (2) do tend to romp around at night, so being very tired I guessed that they had knocked something over. I was so tired I really didn't care and went back to sleep. I wasn't worried about an intruder because I have an alarm on at night, I live in an apt. with one entrance and am on the 2nd floor. It is just me and my daughter and she has never gotten up in the night.

When I woke up I found that my (1) tennis shoe was 30 feet from where I always keep them, in a different room! I just looked at it and was like "what the heck!". You see I have 1 cat that cannot pick up anything, guaranteed, and the other is a very small cat who will carry around a play toy mouse ONLY. Neither one has ever touched or had any interest in any shoes and there is NO WAY they could have done it, trust me! Also the tennis shoes are new, I checked the laces and there is not a chew mark or even a small hole. Plus it is one of those heavy tennis shoes, my little cat could not possibly pick it up, or drag it!

The sound I heard, I realized later was the shoe "up in the air", and coming down on the corner of my coffee table! Even the way it landed the laces were under the shoe! I GUARANTEE IT WAS NOT MY CATS!

Note: I lost a family member that lived here a few months ago.
Also, when I woke up one of my cats was cautiously by the shoe, very scared (tail all puffed out, and wouldn't get too close to it)

Any ideas, or has anyone else had something strange like this happen?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Oh, also, the night before I got a picture of 2 orbs above a bedroom door. I dont know much about them, but I had read alittle and decided to use my digital camera for the heck of it. Well I took about 20 pictures and sure enough one of them had 2 orbs in it!

Trust me guys, I am not crazy. Actually I extremely observant, worked with an Architect for a number of years, there is no explanation for either of these 2 posts.

Is the shoe a coincidence, or an occurance from the orbs?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow, I don't think your crazy at all would you mind sending me your pics? I am not an expert or anything but I have seen some strange things myself and have never had any explination for them.... [email protected] send away.... also can you describe what you mean orbs by the door what were you doing...when did they appear, did they react to your picture taking? your movements etc etc did you notice a feeling? change in temp in the room? I have many many more questions write me!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
weird phenomenon. Please send me pics of the orbs too. charles @ our.ca delete the spaces of course. I have had objects move too and I don't have pets or people who would be moving them around.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You guys are going to hate me! I dont know how to put the pictures on here!!! I took 3 pictures of this door area all within about 10 seconds, only 1 has the orbs! But what I just posted on another thread was that "my orbs" dont seem as "energized" as the ones I see posted that are outside. Maybe it has to do with light also??

I get chills sometimes where I feel a presence. I just feel like something is up in the Heavens. My daughter and I were very, very close, she treated me like a queen on my birthdays and it is coming up. I just "feel" something is up, and I dont have the experience to know what to do. In case you are wondering, I am in a pretty good frame of mind considering, and my spirituality is my strength.

Oh, one of your questions....there was no movement or reaction of the orbs to me, just there then gone! But I remember feeling like "they were watching me"....now that is strange!

Have to lol, see the little X by my user name.....told ya I dont know how to put pictures on here.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Gizmoqt]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
hey do you have aol instant messanger if so what is your name and I will log on and im you... if you do not wish to post just e-mail it to me... also about your digital photos ... just load them on your computer as you normally do with your digital camera and attach them to an e-mail and send to my address posted in previous reply.

Also you saw orbs outside... you mean two round objects floating mid-air? what do you mean above your door? in the house ?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If youve recently lost a loved one I would really pay attention to what your heart says rather than your mind.... that is the only place you'll find the answer, go with what you feel. I'd still like to see those pics tho -

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
melissaissim

Ok, yes we have aol instant messanger, my daughter uses it all the time. I was just looking at it and dont know how to make a screen name, she has like 4 of them, she is asleep now.

No, I did not see orbs outside, I saw them on a website. The objects I got in pictures almost look as if they are on the wall directly. But like I said I took 3 pictures only 1 has them, as well as some other whiteish shadowing.

I keep thinking can these be "water spots" like many talk about....I dont think so because it was click, click, click with the 3 pictures...I am so confused

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
My heart says my daughter has made numerous contacts with me, just none recently. Too many unexplainable things have happend, just nothing as material as the shoe thing.

The really strange thing is I am really out of shape since she "left" and everyday I keep telling myself I need to put on these tennis shoes and get some exercise. Maybe a message????? Also, I have this uncontrolable urge to put on the tennis shoes and go to this particular park. Im going to do that tomorrow

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What town do you live in? Some phenomenon are caused by fluxuations in earth's magnetic field. I have a map of these fluxuations at my disposal and I could see if that has something to do with it. What was the weather like when you saw the orbs? Anything abnormal happen that day in the news?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Gizmoqt, if you upload your photo to the member upload area, then you would click the icon and put the address the server gives you in the box that pops up. That will also work with any web address, say if you set up an account with a free image hosting service like Imageshack or PhotoBucket. I use Photobucket; they even give you help with the address and BB code.

To do it manually you would add the 'img' tags to the address which would look like this:
[img ]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/uploads/filename.jpg[ /img] Note the extra spaces inside the brackets. I had to put those in so the tags would show up.

Feel free to send me a u2u if you need help or have other questions.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I live in Orlando, FL. The weather has been nice, a little hot. I dont know of anything else.

Spectre, thank you but I must be really computer stupid. It doesnt make sense to me, what you are telling me to do. Maybe because I am tired, I will try tomorrow. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
do not doubt yourself, listen to the still small voice inside.... don't be afraid unless you are feeling something bad if you get the bad feeling do not follow through with whatever you were going to do or contemplating to do. That is the only advice I can give you...possibly all 3 things are unrelated...shoe, orb, loved one. One can not be sure...

I am most interested in anything that happens keep me informed ... send e-mails and if you want to chat on IM just let me know. I am in cali so I imagine it is very late for you in florida.. are you very scared? I hope you are not being kept up at night...

How old is your other daughter ? Is she old enough to discuss this with, if so what does she think?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Florida does have a weaker magnetic field than other places. Maybe this is a factor. Any unusual electrical storms? Has your radio or television ever changed chanels suddenly?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
melissaissim, thanks, no dont feel scared or bad, and I sleep well. My daughter is 15, she in no way will discuss the paranormal, just not her thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Charles (I always have a connection with "Charles"

No, no electric storms, but I have noticed lately that there is more "static" on the TV. Some times the signal/station goes down briefly, no changing channels though

Everyone wanting pictures: I am so incredibly stupid with this! I have gone to my camera software and clicked send e-mail, blah, blah, blah, then it says sending but they are not going........SORRY, I will eventually figure it out

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My deepest condolences, Gizmoqt.

That is out of the ordinary, the tennis shoe that is. Nothing of that sort has ever happened to me, not in touch with my spiritual side I guess. My advice is not to get too scared if these things happen, there's always a reason.

- Nazgarn

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thanks Nazgarn, once I opened up to my spiritual being many good but mysterious things have happened. Dont worry, Im not scared and I know why my daughter "left". Many, many people never figure that out. All I can say is God is awesome!! (IMO)

Actually I dont want people to feel bad for me, I want people to possibly see that in the worst case senario of life, that their spirituality is really even more important than their religion. Religion is an act and imposed beliefs (IMO). Spirituality is what is inside YOU, thats the really cool part. Finding that deep part of you that "speaks just to you."

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Gizmoqt - are you chrisitan? Because if you are, the bible says that you are not allowed to practice spiritism.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
please oh please oh please do not say any thing like this The bible says _____ and then follow up with NOTHING

If you claim to provide bible "thruths" please be so kind as to back them up and site your scripture....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join