It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monuments of Mars

page: 1

join
share:
who

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Have any of you read the above mentioned book? I just got through it for the second time and dont know exactly what to make of it. The geometry pointed out in the book is rather interesting, but some points are a little far fetched for me. I am sure the latest images from the MGS were touched up, but they showed nothing in the area where the "face" was during the Viking photos. My personal hope is that they are all real and that in my lifetime we learn as a people about the existance of alien races. I apologize if this has been debated, I couldnt find a link that directly spoke of this book. Just looking for opinions and thoughts.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
we know water once flowed on Mars. That's damn close to a scientific fact.

I just don't think they're "monuments" though. From all of the images I've seen, I just don't buy it. Haven't read the book, but did go to a lecture based on the book however, and my conclusions remain the same.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I dont think we can say for sure if there are monuments on mars or not. Remember NASA only releases pictures that they choose. Who knows how many hundreds pictures they have that have not been released to the public. But the pictures that I have seen look very interesting to say the least.

who

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I agree completely on the water theories, I would be really shocked if we went there and somehow proved that water was never there. The buildings Mr. Hogland refers to are a little hard for me to accept without a little hesitation, however you hit it on the head when you said that NASA lets out photos as they see fit. Who knows what they have really seen with the MGS. I would love to see all the pics from the cameras on that.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yep, but hey, once we get a manned mission to mars, and IF NASA tells the truth about it, which they probably won't....we will know for sure...

The most definite way to know if ET races exist would be for the races themselves to come, now this sounds a little odd..but:

1) I have seen many stories recently about the ET's FINALLY coming to Earth and revealing themselves...I don't know, just got to wait and see...

who

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I wonder if things will change with new independant companies beginning space travel. I have heard of new companies that are privately owned and are trying to open a new market for spave travel and exploration that would totally bypass the politics of NASA. I dont know how much they will be able to show, but in my opinion it would be much harder to silence people from other organizations. This may be the break we have all been waiting for. Has anyone else heard about the guy that sold paypal to ebay? I dont know if its true but I heard he has an aerospace engineering company that has created a ship that can actually fly to space. I have been looking for an article on ths but havent found anything yet, if i do i will post the link.

new topics

top topics

join