It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and His Wife...Co-Owners of an Abortion Clinic in Atlanta

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainpower2theMax

Well, so much for your 'Pro-Life' stance.

Another example of your type of Christian being ... you. Tell me you see the irony and contradiction in what you are saying.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

..great christian there. Please you believe in a fairy tale and then threaten to kill for it...you my friend are sick in the head.

I do not believe in abortion..but it is not and never will be my decision. I cannot make decision for others.

You right wing christian hypocrites, you are all against the government telling you how to live or what they can do with your bodies but have no issues about telling women how to live their lives or what they can do with THEIR bodies. The war cry from a right wing brain washed christian..."Obama and his admin are the devils..and have no right to tell me what to do with our lives...but I should be allowed to tell others what to do because my imaginary maker says I can"

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

Exactly....contradiction and hypocrisy are the calling cards from the right.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

..great christian there. Please you believe in a fairy tale and then threaten to kill for it...you my friend are sick in the head.

I do not believe in abortion..but it is not and never will be my decision. I cannot make decision for others.

You right wing christian hypocrites, you are all against the government telling you how to live or what they can do with your bodies but have no issues about telling women how to live their lives or what they can do with THEIR bodies. The war cry from a right wing brain washed christian..."Obama and his admin are the devils..and have no right to tell me what to do with our lives...but I should be allowed to tell others what to do because my imaginary maker says I can"

Hi keraz, I wish I could convince you,

On the "woman's right to choose" blarney.

It's a woman's body which God gave her. The child inside her is God's child. She has to recall, she was
once in the same place, insider her mother.

She chooses to engage in sex which God created for marriage and procreation.

God said thou shalt not kill.

Abortion kills a newly conceived child with a body and soul. Contraception is the same, look at the "pill", a
newly conceived person with a body and soul is kept from attaching to the uterine wall. Death once more!

God bless you keraz,

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It's called "capitalism". Deal with it.

And there is "freedom", too. Deal with that, too.

Unless you don't want to. Then there are several, far more interesting things to discuss, I guess.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Prove God exists then maybe I will change my tune until then...it is a myth made by men to control other men.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Stephen Massof, an unlicensed doctor, testified that he routinely saw babies born alive and then killed with scissors at the clinic that catered to minorities, the poor and women with late-term pregnancies

news.nationalpost.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You cant impose your religion on somebody as reality just because you subscribe to it. I am in awe of the Christian Republican brain that can hold completely contradictory beliefs in your head at the same time without questioning the validity of your thought process.

One question, do you believe in freedom from government interfering in your private life?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by colbe

Prove God exists then maybe I will change my tune until then...it is a myth made by men to control other men.

keraz, thanks for replying.

The mystical, supernatural and science tested miracles point to Christ. He is God, Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. One of the latest (2012) science tested findings of the Shroud of Turin shows man cannot produce YET, the UV rays it took to make the marks on the Shroud of Turin. The marks are 2000 years old!

The "control" protest doesn't fly. No offense. Christianity doesn't control you, you choose not to believe.

Start a prayer life, even ten minutes a day. Talk to God, He will show you He is real. Ask Him to help you
believe, He will send you the grace. Without God who is all good, what really matters in life? I'm not kidding,
I think a person would be in a state of permanent anxiety with life and the world being so dark now.

may the Two Hearts J+M keep you safe,

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
"The mystical, supernatural and science tested miracles point to Christ. He is God, Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. One of the latest (2012) science tested findings of the Shroud of Turin shows man cannot produce YET, the UV rays it took to make the marks on the Shroud of Turin. The marks are 2000 years old! "

With all due respect, what call "proof" is nothing more than mythology, doctrine and wishful thinking.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonidas
"The mystical, supernatural and science tested miracles point to Christ. He is God, Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. One of the latest (2012) science tested findings of the Shroud of Turin shows man cannot produce YET, the UV rays it took to make the marks on the Shroud of Turin. The marks are 2000 years old! "

With all due respect, what call "proof" is nothing more than mythology, doctrine and wishful thinking.

No hard feelings, hi,

You don't believe science tests some miracles? They do. I gave example about the latest test of the Shroud of Turin. Actually, there have been two. Man cannot produce the UV rays it took to make markings on the
Shroud. This was Christ's resurrection.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Nicks87

Your point being what? That, in your opinion, abortion creates a "death cult"?

I disagree. Individuals get abortions for personal reasons. They don't join a cult by doing so.

Yeah personal reasons like, not wanting to take responsibilty for their actions.

It's about freedom, right?

Freedom to not be burdened by a child.

Actually, by getting an abortion you are taking responsibility for your actions. Its obvious the women recognise's that she isnt ready to be a mother, she may not be financially suited, mentally fit, never wanted children in the first place or lastly, she's already had 2-3 and decided that one more would just be too much to handle - So she takes responsibility for her actions and gets an abortion.

You just dont see that as being responcibile, you'd rather trap a woman into a life she doesnt want. Kind of you eh?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
monologue victims of abortion translate.google.ru...
edit on 24/4/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mangust69
monologue victims of abortion translate.google.ru...
edit on 24/4/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

/Facepalm.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
4 pages and no one can answer my question...

Should the US Attorney General be held to a higher moral standard?
edit on 24-4-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What higher moral standards? I don't think it is a higher moral position to close the clinic that leases a building from them, placing many woman in need of clean, affordable and safe abortion services to fend for themselves and seek dirty, lethal, back alley methods.

No. Keeping abortion legal, safe, clean, affordable and available is the higher moral ground. Keeping the clinic open, in the face of the ignorant, bible thumping Christian right wing political machine trying to force their position on others, is the higher moral ground.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Is he allowed to evict a tenant conducting a legal business in his premises on account of a perceived 'moral standard'? Would it be legal, or even constitutional? What sort of legal precedent would that set?

I think your question is simplistic in nature and before demanding an answer, you ought to search out the broader ramifications.
edit on 24-4-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: of style, my man...style.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

No, IMO in my opinion it's the same thing. He & his wife co-own a building that is performing abortions inside of it.

While you are certainly entitled to your opinion...reality, law, capitalism, and anyone over the centuries that has rented property commercial or private diagrees with that opinion.

Someone that leases property to a Starbucks does not OWN that Starbucks...not in any way, shape or manner...they don't collect profits from the business or hire and fire people or make decisions for that business, that business rents the space from them.

The opinion that someone leasing space to a business OWNS that business is at odds with reality at large.

Your headline is false.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

Shouldn't he be allowed to decide his own morals?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Abortion, as of this date, is still legal in this country. The issue of a woman's control over her own body was settled forty years ago. I am sorry that you guys haven't accepted the law yet and instead of working to make abortion rare, (promoting comprehensive sex and reproductive education for our kids, making sure every woman of reproductive age has access to safe and affordable birth control) you seek instead to oppose those things as well as trying to change the already settled legal issue. You seem to be working against your own agenda. Unless of course your agenda is to have complete and utter control of women's bodies, their health and welfare.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join