It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and His Wife...Co-Owners of an Abortion Clinic in Atlanta

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The Holders do NOT co-own an abortion clinic. Abortion is NOT illegal. it is NOT murder, and it is NOT immoral! I applaud the Holder's for leasing their building to a much needed cause: Safe, affordable, available and clean abortion services, as opposed to illegal, back alley, dirty and lethal methods that so called Christians would like to see reinstated! Shame on you!

Women are not slaves to biology and biology isn't GOD!

Further, the "God" of the Old Testament orders murders and abortions on numerous occasions in his "book". That guy, the "God" of the Old Testament is NOT pro-life!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The problem with abortion is that it promotes a culture of death.

First they say it's ok to perform an abortion when women are in the 1st or 2nd trimester. Then they push it to 3rd trimester. Then they say "well it's ok to kill children up to 3 years old". Then, it's ok to kill grandma and grandpa. Then it's all "undesirables".

Then who's next?

YOU!

Do you get the point?

It's not about religion or a women's right to choose it's about making it culturally acceptable to kill people who are a burden on society. Once the govt says YOU are a burden, for whatever reason, then it's your turn to die.

AND THAT'S WHY IT'S WRONG! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS SHEEPLE!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

I'm sorry I just had to chime in here.

Originally posted by Nicks87

And how did you come to this conclusion? You are aware that the countries where abortions in all cases are illegal, the homicide/murder rates tend to be far higher? Brazil, Nigeria, Pakistan? Have a look at the map sometime where abortions are illegal, and where many murders occur around the world.

Then you have countries like Germany, Sweden, where their abortion laws are far more liberal than even the United States, and they hold among the lower murder and homicide rates in the world. You do have Ireland that has a relatively low homicide rate where abortions are illegal (the exception out of what? 50 nations where this is illegal in some or all cases?), but it doesn't stand out among countries where abortion is legal in all cases, in fact it has the same rate as that of the United Kingdom. It's pretty clear you did not bother to do your research before you decided to make this argument.

Wake your own self up, sheeple.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by Nicks87

I'm sorry I just had to chime in here.

And how did you come to this conclusion? You are aware that the countries where abortions in all cases are illegal, the homicide/murder rates tend to be far higher? Brazil, Nigeria, Pakistan? Have a look at the map sometime where abortions are illegal, and where many murders occur around the world.

Then you have countries like Germany, Sweden, where their abortion laws are far more liberal than even the United States, and they hold among the lower murder and homicide rates in the world. You do have Ireland that has a relatively low homicide rate where abortions are illegal (the exception out of what? 50 nations where this is illegal in some or all cases?), but it doesn't stand out among countries where abortion is legal in all cases, in fact it has the same rate as that of the United Kingdom. It's pretty clear you did not bother to do your research before you decided to make this argument.

Wake your own self up, sheeple.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

What does homicide have to do with abortion? I'm talking about euthanasia and systematic killing of people to relieve a perceived "burden on society".

...and if there is a correlation between homicide and abortion that's on you to prove. Thats not the argument I'm trying to make. Strawman much?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

It's not about religion or a women's right to choose it's about making it culturally acceptable to kill people who are a burden on society.

Abortion doesn't kill "people". A zygote, an embryo or a fetus is not a person. It is a potential person.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

No, you just said a culture of death which could actually mean alot of things. You were not specific, and it's fairly obvious you're moving goal posts now.

I'm talking about euthanasia and systematic killing of people to relieve a perceived "burden on society".

I actually support euthanasia for those people suffering unspeakable diseases, disabilities. Where people choose the route of abortions themselves, or where their loved ones make that decision. Not sure what we must do with a woman who is so dependent on life support and non-responsive, and this is what she requires for the rest of her life. If her husband, her parents wish to just leave her in peace, what? What do you recommend??

Now I have small feeling that you may very well turn around and insist this wasn't what you meant, what you meant was 'forced euthanasia' or some forced abortion or whatever that is totally outside of the reality in this country today and is not legal in anycase. If this is going to be your follow up response, I'd like to see your sources.

...and if there is a correlation between homicide and abortion that's on you to prove.

I just did. There's no evidence to suggest that countries where abortion is legal in all cases creates a culture of murder or killers or death or what have you, we have the homicide rates as an example. You now argue this isn't relevant, but it is, whether you like it or not.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Nicks87

It's not about religion or a women's right to choose it's about making it culturally acceptable to kill people who are a burden on society.

Abortion doesn't kill "people". A zygote, an embryo or a fetus is not a person. It is a potential person.

Oh now we are arguing semantics? My point still stands.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

Your point being what? That, in your opinion, abortion creates a "death cult"?

I disagree. Individuals get abortions for personal reasons. They don't join a cult by doing so.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRS395
F-----n kidding me. Every day seems to top itself.

Holder never had any real credibility but how low can people go for the sake of profit, especially when it comes from our pockets. Why don't you follow how much government money(our tax money) is going to these clinics.

I am seriously at the point where I don't even want to read, hear, see any news, especially after this Boston Lying Scam, Sham. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Every time I see a person that sees the truth and is not misdirected by the BS, it gives me a little bit more hope that there IS hope. Thank you so much!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by Nicks87

No, you just said a culture of death which could actually mean alot of things. You were not specific, and it's fairly obvious you're moving goal posts now.

I'm talking about euthanasia and systematic killing of people to relieve a perceived "burden on society".

I actually support euthanasia for those people suffering unspeakable diseases, disabilities. Where people choose the route of abortions themselves, or where their loved ones make that decision. Not sure what we must do with a woman who is so dependent on life support and non-responsive, and this is what she requires for the rest of her life. If her husband, her parents wish to just leave her in peace, what? What do you recommend??

Now I have small feeling that you may very well turn around and insist this wasn't what you meant, what you meant was 'forced euthanasia' or some forced abortion or whatever that is totally outside of the reality in this country today and is not legal in anycase. If this is going to be your follow up response, I'd like to see your sources.

...and if there is a correlation between homicide and abortion that's on you to prove.

I just did. There's no evidence to suggest that countries where abortion is legal in all cases creates a culture of murder or killers or death or what have you, we have the homicide rates as an example. You now argue this isn't relevant, but it is, whether you like it or not.

You havent proven anything. Only the fact that you think it's ok to kill people that are a burden on society.

You dont want mothers to take responsibility for the consquences of having sex with people they dont intend on starting a family with.

You dont want people to feel obligated to comfort those with debilitating illnesses or those that are in a end of life scenario.

You would rather just kill, kill, kill. I'm sorry for mistaking you for a liberal because you sound more like a Nazi to me.

Whatever... I guess the world is over-populated but instead of calling for the deaths of unborn children maybe you should give up your own life since you are the compassionate one, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Nicks87

Your point being what? That, in your opinion, abortion creates a "death cult"?

I disagree. Individuals get abortions for personal reasons. They don't join a cult by doing so.

Yeah personal reasons like, not wanting to take responsibilty for their actions.

It's about freedom, right?

Freedom to not be burdened by a child.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

You dont want mothers to take responsibility for the consquences of having sex with people they dont intend on starting a family with.

Does every act of sex have to be about reproduction and starting a family? What about the women who become pregnant after birth control failure? Don't you think that using contraception is "taking responsiblity"?

The Guttmacher report shows “54 percent of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method *usually condom or the pill) during the month they became pregnant.”
www.lifenews.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I know a person in my life -

She was pregnant, elated because it was twins.

She began getting really tired all the time. Could barely function. She would even start to fall asleep while on the toilet. She attributed it to her pregnancy - for a bit - but she already has 2 children. After a few more persistent weeks of this extreme malaise - she goes to the doctor.

It's blood cancer. The doctors tell her - you can have the children - but you won't live.
Or you can have an abortion -get treatment - and live for the children here now.
It was her choice. But according to some here - she shouldn't have been afforded the right to that choice.

The hospital delivered those children at 20 weeks gestation. They both passed, and they had to hold my family member down - when they tried to remove those children from her hospital room five hours later.

Sometimes people have no idea - what their talking about.

Blessings,
Cirque
edit on 23-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thought

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
OP, evil is going to be judged soon. In the meantime, Holder's boss is attending a Planned Parenthood Gala Thursday evening.

www.lifenews.com...

Planned Parenthood is responsible for most of the abortions performed in our country.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Nicks87

Does every act of sex have to be about reproduction and starting a family? What about the women who become pregnant after birth control failure? Don't you think that using contraception is "taking responsiblity"?

The Guttmacher report shows “54 percent of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method *usually condom or the pill) during the month they became pregnant.”
www.lifenews.com...

In a word, yes! Sex is for marriage and procreation. We've been through this windword, contraception is
an intrinsic EVIL just like abortion. God decides life, not you. Children are a blessing. God said be fruitful
and multiply.

If you have a gravely serious reason to interrupt being open to life at a certain point in your marriage, ABSTAIN
during the woman's fertile period.

Read up on Natural Family Planning.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

God people have no credibility. Mainly because they are too blind to see that their politicians are scamming the the people they cater to. Conservative Christian lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Abortion clinics do not murder babies, but I suspect you already knew that.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It isnt illegal, so why would it be considered a conflict-of-interest?

Some people may not agree with it, may not like it, but why can't they own a legal business?

I wont jump ahead and anticipate objections.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by Signals

Abortion clinics do not murder babies, but I suspect you already knew that.

The liberal pro-abort media is silent about this trial going on...

usnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join