It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and His Wife...Co-Owners of an Abortion Clinic in Atlanta

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
So what if he is a co-owner of an abortion clinic? Is this clinic breaking the law? If not then the OP will just have to understand that not everyone shares his religious views. And in case the OP didn't know it F&F got it's start in 2006 under the name operation wide receiver.

The difference was in Operation Wide Receiver they really did attempt to track the guns and when they realized this was a flawed plan they quit. In F&F they made diddle squat effort to track the weapons. The objective was to have these gun kill Mexicans so the government could claim need for gun sale restrictions.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What right do any of you so called 'christians' have to tell someone, persuade by any means at all, that what they choose to do with their pregnancy is wrong?

fanatics!

I hereby advocate all women (and their partners) to choose appropriately if need be according to their situation and DON'T listen to these guys. Because NO ONE should deny your right to do as you please with regards to this matter.

It's FINE that someone in office is married to someone to owns a stake in a building in which a business there provides abortions.

It is NOT FINE that people think their religion gives them any right to convince people that deciding critical elements of their future is wrong.

Stay away from these people at all costs if you are at risk of being hoodwinked into believing this religious pro-life CRAP!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
This may not come as a big surprise to some of you. As a Conservative Christian, it happens to sicken me. But, it doesn't really surprise me either. This is the same man...the mastermind of Fast And Furious, a man appointed by our President, that willingly is seeking to deprive Americans of God-given rights.

Of course this evil regime advocates heinous acts, I mean, it all fits, right?

While they were digging through online records of Georgia abortion clinics, they stumbled on the fact that Attorney General Eric Holder’s wife Sharon Malone Holder (both pictured right) co-owns with her sister an Atlanta area abortion clinic building. The building is located at 6210 Old National Highway, College Park, Georgia. The business itself is called Old National GYN. Click on deed above and see below…

www.lifesitenews.com...

The Deed in question:

While the media and the administration continue to stand by without covering, denouncing or even commenting on the brutal, heinous and disgusting abortionist Kermit Gosnell’s murder trial, information has uncovered that Eric Holder’s wife, Sharon Malone Holder, a practicing OB/Gyn, co-owns an Atlanta area abortion clinic building with her sister, where an abortion doctor is under indictment for Medicaid fraud.

freedomoutpost.com... -on-killer-gosnell/

Medicaid fraud thrown in too? Why not?

Now, you may say to yourself...So what? I mean his WIFE owns it....not him...not the case in Georgia, however:

www.blacklawoffices.com...

Besides, if my wife is involved, and profiting from, let's say, a restaurant, am I not profiting from it, and endorsing it, as well?

"Old National Gynecology", the abortion clinic they own, mission statement:

Are you concerned with sound, quality reproductive healthcare to women first? OLD NATIONAL GYN prides itself on exemplary care in abortion medicine, from 4 to 14 weeks of gestation.

THE PHYSICIANS OF OLD NATIONAL GYN ARE BOARD CERTIFIED OB/GYN'S WITH 25 YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE PERFORMING BOTH 1ST & 2ND TRIMESTER ABORTIONS.

www.oldnationalgyn.com...

So...these are the Leaders we have allowed to come to power, facing a very important time for our Nation, a fork in the road, where our Children's future hangs in the balance.

Are you comfortable with this?

additional link

Eric Holder is a piece of sh*t and deserves to be treated as such. Hopefully someday he will find his way to the long-term prison sentence he so deserves. Would be nice to see Janet Neopolitano rotting in there next to him. That guy is deplorable too.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wow! What a find! So, the wife of someone owns a building leased to a legal business. She doesn't own the business but, rather, a building leased to the business. I see a Pulitzer in the offing for this bit of news.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Signals

WOW you hit the nail on the head!

The only thing stopping people from getting abortions is public opinion and cost. Most people get addicted to getting abortions.... I heard somewhere in a chat room some females get so addicted to getting abortions that they die.

Not only that but condoms are like a gateway drug to abortions. Obama providing for healthcare expenses is going to leave the streets slick with aborted babies

/sarcasm.

^^ Hahah! Gateway....put on a condom and go through the gateway.

Back to the to topic. Does she own the clinic itself (as in the company), or just the building that the clinic resides in?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
First off, Eric Holder is scum and I am in no way defending him.. but the links in this thread are so biased and ridiculous that it's funny to me.

freedomoutpost.com... -on-killer-gosnell/

Wow, is all I have to say about that link. They are directly relating Kermit Gosnell to Sharon Malone, almost like they are the same person - and Medical Fraud? All I see is one sentence "where an abortion doctor is under indictment for Medicaid fraud" with no sources, or further information. Does anyone have sources?

There's a Planned Parenthood near my house that has people protesting and harassing everyone that goes to get their birth control filled. Screaming and shouting obscenities with abortion signs. Zero abortions are done at this location, though there are others that do them.

Sexual health clinics are so important to our society. Contraception/birth control, STD screening, Plan B.. etc. They're not all bad, even if they do perform abortions. What percentage of their job do you think is abortions?? Don't they probably do a lot of good 99% of the time?

I guess it all comes down to personal opinion, whether or not you think life starts at conception. I don't think there's anything wrong with terminating a pregnancy a month or two in, just like I don't think it's wrong to be on birth control, which flushes out fertilized eggs before they're implanted. 10-20% of pregnancies end with a miscarriage, and 30-50% of fertilized eggs are lost before the process of implantation naturally. Source.

Just adding, the site says they do abortions 1st & 2nd trimester, from 4 to 14 weeks. The 2nd trimester doesn't start until the 13th week.. so they basically only do 1st trimester abortions.

reply to post by Wertdagf

Best post I've read all week!

edit on 23-4-2013 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This thread is just a BS reason to hate on anything that has anything to do with the current administration. He and his wife don't own the business, they own the BUILDING. The business that's renting space in that building is performing legal services. Whether you agree with the services or not doesn't matter

If you are opposed to abortions then get on board and support sex education and birth control, and oppose abstinence programs. The more people know about sex and the repercussions of it they can better take care of themselves and only get pregnant when they choose to. If abortions are illegal women will still get them, they'll just get very unsafe abortions. We do much more good protecting reproductive rights than we do taking them away. It is a complicated issue, simple answers won't close the issue.
edit on 23-4-2013 by acuna because: Had a better thought

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Likely there is a potential conflict of interests.

Am I correct in thinking they only own the building that the abortion clinic operates from, they don't own the clinic itself ?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

geez, if big govt and big spending and limiting rights are ultra uber liberal, than what are the liberals who are doing those things today? Ya know like taxing cigarettes to the max and forcing no-transfat diets on restaurants, and oh my personal favorite....no Big Gulps for New Yorkers. Then there's the forcing of Catholic Universitites and Institutions to pay for Sandra Flukes contraceptives. How about forcing everyone in the country to purchase health insurance or pay up to 1500 bucks fines....

How about those fines for breaching medical records up to a million bucks giving auditors a cut....that's HITECH Act in case you didn't hear of it.

The real uber libs are taxing us to death, limiting us to death, and regulating us to death, and you are condemning conservatives who don't believe in abortion.
Oh did I mention redistributing us to death?

Oh did anyone mention that one of the articles posted states that Eric Holder's wife is an obgyn? The article also mentions that Eric Holder THEE US Attorney General and the administration have been silent about the murderous case of the abortion doc who callously murdered babies who were still alive after being aborted. The abortion doc who runs the clinic in the building Malone co owns was indicted for Medicaid fraud. Who woulda guessed that. It kinda reminds me of the Bill Ayers connection as a neighbor of Obama where Tony Rezko got Obama that great deal on a home there.
Shady but not necessarily illegal.
edit on 23-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Thanks for your replies ATS'ers, yes, there is a conflict of interest...

I was leaning more towards the supporting of murdering babies, but yes, there is that aspect as well.

Out of curiosity, do you feel as strongly for those who have been killed in their thousand's by american soldiers? Because those people are "innocent" to. Those people are actually in the world and living lives.

Also, freedom OF religion and also freedom FROM religion - I understand as a christian that you're against abortion but christians need to understand that as non members of your cult do not have to adhere to your values no matter how noble you consider them to be.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Your headline is wrong

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and His Wife...Co-Owners of an Abortion Clinic in Atlanta,

His wife in partnership with her sister...owns the BUILDING...NOT THE CLINIC THAT LEASES THE PROPERTY.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoogemonkey
What right do any of you so called 'christians' have to tell someone, persuade by any means at all, that what they choose to do with their pregnancy is wrong?

fanatics!

I hereby advocate all women (and their partners) to choose appropriately if need be according to their situation and DON'T listen to these guys. Because NO ONE should deny your right to do as you please with regards to this matter.

It's FINE that someone in office is married to someone to owns a stake in a building in which a business there provides abortions.

It is NOT FINE that people think their religion gives them any right to convince people that deciding critical elements of their future is wrong.

Stay away from these people at all costs if you are at risk of being hoodwinked into believing this religious pro-life CRAP!

this is nothing to do with religion monkeysponge. this has got to do with humanity, morality,
responsibility, honour and decency. by unjustly harming another, you hurt yourself more than you
ever could them. a child is a thing of beauty, from the very beginning.
to kill due to imagined inconvenience is a heinous crime and can only serve
to haunt the soul of the killer.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jaxnmarko

Those are valid concerns but have nothing to do with the original post.

Are you okay with the Attorney General owning an abortion clinic?

(btw, no, I didn't support the "war on terror", it was an obvious scam)

Back on topic...

Morals mean nothing these days.

Marriages mean nothing these days.

The family unit means little or nothing these days.

Most people don't even know or care to know their neighbors.

Narcissism and self-centeredness reign supreme.

So why on earth would it matter if the US Attorney General does or doesn't own a part of an abortion clinic?
edit on 23-4-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

No, IMO in my opinion it's the same thing. He & his wife co-own a building that is performing abortions inside of it.

I never said anyone was a breaking a law.

A U.S. Attorney General should be and is held to a higher moral standard.

To the other poster who claims I am a Bush supporter, it is completely irrelevant to this thread. (although I wasn't) this is a symptom of what is wrong with this administration and their appointees- they're still blaming Bush...

You can twist this however you want, Eric Holder is directly related to killing babies AKA the abortion business, and it is unacceptable, deplorable, and disgusting.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

They are not "Babies" they are fetuses. Do they have a name? No. Do they have a birth certificate? No. Are they self aware? No. Are there too many unwanted babies in the world? Yes. If you don't believe in abortion, don't get one. Who are you that you think it's alright to impose your standard of morality on others. Mind your own business and let women decide what to do with their bodies.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Darkmask because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Thanks for your replies ATS'ers, yes, there is a conflict of interest...

I was leaning more towards the supporting of murdering babies, but yes, there is that aspect as well.

Out of curiosity, do you feel as strongly for those who have been killed in their thousand's by american soldiers? Because those people are "innocent" to. Those people are actually in the world and living lives.

Also, freedom OF religion and also freedom FROM religion - I understand as a christian that you're against abortion but christians need to understand that as non members of your cult do not have to adhere to your values no matter how noble you consider them to be.

Well stated post. I wish more thought as you and I wish I could give you more than one star.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoogemonkey

fanatics!

Religion has nothing to do with it. It's about respecting life and not flushing it down the toilet...

Oh wait... I guess if you're getting an abortion, chances are, you probably already flushed your life down the toilet so... do whatever you want... that's what it's all about right? Freedom to choose?

edit on 23-4-2013 by Nicks87 because: spelling

edit on 23-4-2013 by Nicks87 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

I can't get one, I'm a guy...

Do you or do you not believe the Attorney General of the United States of America should be held to a higher moral standard than you or I?

It's a very simple question. If you say "no", then none of this thread will make any sense to you at all.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Darkmask

I can't get one, I'm a guy...

Do you or do you not believe the Attorney General of the United States of America should be held to a higher moral standard than you or I?

It's a very simple question. If you say "no", then none of this thread will make any sense to you at all.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

You seem to think that liberals believe their own position on abortion is immoral.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh really? They Co-own an abortion clinic? Ah well, nothing illegal there. I guess they lost your vote and support though right?

So...these are the Leaders we have allowed to come to power, facing a very important time for our Nation, a fork in the road, where our Children's future hangs in the balance.

Which ones? The unborn? Or the born? Because apparently we hear plenty of talk about protecting the unborn in one breath, but another, it's welfare cuts to single mothers and children in need. This isn't really about the children is it now? What it's really about is dictating religious moral rules on women and society. Outside of this, having hungry mouths to feed gains evangelicals and social conservatives little to no capital.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join