It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and His Wife...Co-Owners of an Abortion Clinic in Atlanta

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This may not come as a big surprise to some of you. As a Conservative Christian, it happens to sicken me. But, it doesn't really surprise me either. This is the same man...the mastermind of Fast And Furious, a man appointed by our President, that willingly is seeking to deprive Americans of God-given rights.

Of course this evil regime advocates heinous acts, I mean, it all fits, right?

While they were digging through online records of Georgia abortion clinics, they stumbled on the fact that Attorney General Eric Holder’s wife Sharon Malone Holder (both pictured right) co-owns with her sister an Atlanta area abortion clinic building. The building is located at 6210 Old National Highway, College Park, Georgia. The business itself is called Old National GYN. Click on deed above and see below…

www.lifesitenews.com...

The Deed in question:

While the media and the administration continue to stand by without covering, denouncing or even commenting on the brutal, heinous and disgusting abortionist Kermit Gosnell’s murder trial, information has uncovered that Eric Holder’s wife, Sharon Malone Holder, a practicing OB/Gyn, co-owns an Atlanta area abortion clinic building with her sister, where an abortion doctor is under indictment for Medicaid fraud.

freedomoutpost.com... -on-killer-gosnell/

Medicaid fraud thrown in too? Why not?

Now, you may say to yourself...So what? I mean his WIFE owns it....not him...not the case in Georgia, however:

www.blacklawoffices.com...

Besides, if my wife is involved, and profiting from, let's say, a restaurant, am I not profiting from it, and endorsing it, as well?

"Old National Gynecology", the abortion clinic they own, mission statement:

Are you concerned with sound, quality reproductive healthcare to women first? OLD NATIONAL GYN prides itself on exemplary care in abortion medicine, from 4 to 14 weeks of gestation.

THE PHYSICIANS OF OLD NATIONAL GYN ARE BOARD CERTIFIED OB/GYN'S WITH 25 YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE PERFORMING BOTH 1ST & 2ND TRIMESTER ABORTIONS.

www.oldnationalgyn.com...

So...these are the Leaders we have allowed to come to power, facing a very important time for our Nation, a fork in the road, where our Children's future hangs in the balance.

Are you comfortable with this?

additional link

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I guess banks aren't the only things too big to jail, eh? I'm guessing the Clinic of the Attorney General of the United States pretty much sits apart from the law on most things. Anyone want to take bets on that?

I thought even the appearance of conflict of interest with Cabinet level officials was avoided at pretty much all costs. Well.... Must be nice to BE the law and run/own private business which may come under that same set of laws. It sure shows where priorities are for our A.G., doesn't it?

What a way to see this country run, eh? (sigh)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If nothing came from Fast & Furious, I highly doubt this will do anything.

I just wish someone at the top of the food chain would slip up just enough to get some real house cleaning done.

Every time I see something like this I start thinking "Maybe this is the topic that will bring the house of cards crumbling down".
edit on 22-4-2013 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Seems like this could be considered a conflict of interest at times. Having pull like that and being the spouse of a business owner which you have broad influence over may not be a good policy. Either he gives up his position or they give up the business....Well, I suppose they could get divorced also.

A person with interest in a business like this would have conflict of interest with all businesses like this. You tend to back your kind.
edit on 22-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies ATS'ers, yes, there is a conflict of interest...

I was leaning more towards the supporting of murdering babies, but yes, there is that aspect as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and His Wife...Co-Owners of an Abortion Clinic in Atlanta,

Margaret Sanger would be proud!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

WOW you hit the nail on the head!

The only thing stopping people from getting abortions is public opinion and cost. Most people get addicted to getting abortions.... I heard somewhere in a chat room some females get so addicted to getting abortions that they die.

Not only that but condoms are like a gateway drug to abortions. Obama providing for healthcare expenses is going to leave the streets slick with aborted babies

/sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So what if he is a co-owner of an abortion clinic? Is this clinic breaking the law? If not then the OP will just have to understand that not everyone shares his religious views. And in case the OP didn't know it F&F got it's start in 2006 under the name operation wide receiver.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yes, F&F did...your Attorney General has "ramped it up" since then though, it's safe to say, yes?

Alas this thread isn't really about Fast and Furious, it's more about our "leaders" and their morals...or lack thereof.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Nice find, Signals. S&F, bro.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
F-----n kidding me. Every day seems to top itself.

Holder never had any real credibility but how low can people go for the sake of profit, especially when it comes from our pockets. Why don't you follow how much government money(our tax money) is going to these clinics.

I am seriously at the point where I don't even want to read, hear, see any news, especially after this Boston Lying Scam, Sham. It makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Is it true that hospitals won't preform abortions? They are a live saving outfit. If you want an abortion you have to go somewhere else. Apparently it has something to do with ethics.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I wonder if, as a Conservative Christian, you backed President Bush and his war on the Axis of Evil, including the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. You know, where we accidentally kill hundreds of innocent civilians and bystanders such as a wedding party that gets targeted as a group of terrorists? I guess that's okay, but a fetus is out of the question no matter what the circumstances may be, such as rape, incest, severe disabilities...... Why not crusade against alcohol and the terrible consequences of fetal alcohol syndrome? Meth addicted babies with mental deficiencies? I believe abortion is a sad happenstance but also a choice I cannot make for someone else. I was adopted and could just as easily have been aborted. But I see the hypocrisy of the Conservative Christian movement regarding abortion vs support of "patriotic" war that kills innocent men, women, children, and no doubt, pregnant women with fetuses inside them. If one fetus is a crime, what is a war with hundreds or thousands of them?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Those are valid concerns but have nothing to do with the original post.

Are you okay with the Attorney General owning an abortion clinic?

(btw, no, I didn't support the "war on terror", it was an obvious scam)

Back on topic...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
From a POV of conflict of interest, then not really, it needs to be declared and watched closely.

But...is he breaking the law?

He is providing a legal service to those that require it..you accuse this man in your post....

Originally posted by Signals
This is the same man...the mastermind of Fast And Furious, a man appointed by our President, that willingly is seeking to deprive Americans of God-given rights.

......and then singly attempt to remove those rights from all people who require those services.

Notice that I haven't even mentioned infringing on his rights, I am talking about the rights of all of those people who do not wish to carry a fetus to term for any number of reasons, to abort.

While its true that not everybody believes what you do, and that your beliefs do not require them too, its also true that nobody should have to have there rights limited politically due to religious pressures.

(the first part of the sentence above is a paraphrase from the matrix...the second is a paraphrase from your constitution)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by buster2010

Yes, F&F did...your Attorney General has "ramped it up" since then though, it's safe to say, yes?

Alas this thread isn't really about Fast and Furious, it's more about our "leaders" and their morals...or lack thereof.

Yes and Holder was working for your buddy Bush then. If you didn't want to talk about F&F you never should have brought it up.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

After reading the first several replies, a few things are clear:

1) most people didn't pay attention to what was written in the OP, probably because of the misleading title. I read the Freedom Outpost" article, which was clearly designed to make it sound as though Holder's wife owns an abortion clinic, and that said clinic is where some "indicted abortionist" is/was working.

Facts are that Holder's wife co-owns a commercial building, which she and her sister inherited. Said commercial building is occupied by a business which performs abortions. A doctor there was indicted for Medicare fraud (many the articles out on the web try to make it seem like some other arch-nemesis-of-pro-lifers doctor is the one who rents the building from Holder's wife and her sister.)

Personally, I'm a Christian, but I would never call myself "Conservative" being that these days, it means what used to mean "extreme ultra-liberal" (big spending, rights-limiting, foreign-interventionist, big-central-gov't) - however, really having absolutely nothing to do with my religious beliefs, I'm firmly against abortion, but the Supreme Court allows for it.

This IS the United States of America, and I believe we should have as many freedoms as possible, whether I agree with all potential actions or not. Abortion, of course, depending on your perspective, either ends a life - or pre-emptively ends a life, which is why it isn't so cut an dry, but again, - it IS perfectly legal in the US, whether you or I morally object to it or not.

So that said, what is the big deal about this? Holder's wife and sister co-own a building in Atlanta which they inherited. That building is rented by an abortion clinic. I just don't see the big deal here. I'd you don't like Holder because he seems to be a proponent of abortion clinics, presenting this information as any sort of argument against him is ultra-flimsy. You're better off just saying you don't like him because of his actions/non-actions on certain issues. And as far as "conflict of interest"...what are the family members of politicians and appointees supposed to do? Tie themselves to a chair and do nothing, juat in case their business happens to do business with another business which has regulations and arguments over whether it should exist?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

and these are the type people 'ruling' over us!
f**k that. take back our personal power people and never
give it up again.
abortion is a crime against humanity and we have been brainwashed
by these despicables (who profit from the callous deaths of foetuses) into believing
that it is o.k. to take the life of another imbued with a soul from conception.

in supporting willy-nilly abortion, we lose a large piece of our own humanity.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
reply to post by Signals

After reading the first several replies, a few things are clear:
1) most people didn't pay attention to what was written in the OP, probably because of the misleading title. I read the Freedom Outpost" article, which was clearly designed to make it sound as though Holder's wife owns an abortion clinic, and that said clinic is where some "indicted abortionist" is/was working.
Facts are that Holder's wife co-owns a commercial building, which she and her sister inherited.
Well, yes. Subtle but important difference, eh? Now if Holder were to evict his tenants due to an objection to abortion, what would the wider implications be?

Does he own the business? No? Then the existing thread title is a lie, and the OP ought to know better. Even Conservative Christians ought to recognise some Biblical admonitions against bearing false witness.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What happens at 14 weeks of pregnancy?

How your baby's growing:

This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb! Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him — a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb.

In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces. His body's growing faster than his head, which now sits upon a more distinct neck. By the end of this week, his arms will have grown to a length that's in proportion to the rest of his body. (His legs still have some lengthening to do.) He's starting to develop an ultra-fine, downy covering of hair, called lanugo, all over his body. Your baby's liver starts making bile this week — a sign that it's doing its job right — and his spleen starts helping in the production of red blood cells. Though you can't feel his tiny punches and kicks yet, your little pugilist's hands and feet (which now measure about 1/2 inch long) are more flexible and active.

www.babycenter.com...

-----

Wow, sounds ripe for the killing to me, what do you guys think? We need to kill this hairy, squinting, face making lemon parasite. Today will be a good day.

Right? Truly, these abortionist do us a great favor by ridding us of this useless peeing machine.

Can I get an amen?

Surely The Lord looks down on the Earth with a big smile at these clinics, sending blessings to these women who get abortions, destroying that lemon sized growing human. Truly, God celebrates their God given rights to destroy their growing child! They express their freedom of control over life and death!

I think it's a good idea to give no rights to a fragile, vulnerable growing human being. It can't defend itself, speak, or cry? Screw it, it doesn't bleed, or die. Surely it's not a child. It's a parasite.

I hate parasites.

----

After all you brought this baby into the world, and you decide if it lives or not. It's your body right? Not like that piece of flesh can scream, or beg, or look into your face. It deserves no protection because it can't stand up for itself. It's not like that fetus won't have a name, a cry, a laugh, a hug, or a kiss. Naw, it's not a baby, it's nothing but a waste of growing tissue.

Hell, I just spontaneously appeared, it wasn't like I wasn't a fetus or anything. I didn't grow out of a couple of cells. I appeared as a gd man through quantum bull#. It's not like, if I was in early gestation, if my mother aborted my fetus, it's not like that would have killed me. Haha.
edit on 23-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join