It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Free Jahar:' Boston bomb suspect's cult following

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

So the real you comes out...see how easy that was? Think next time you try to bait someone think again. That was pathetic.

No proof. Video evidence supports LEO shooting at them, not vice-versa. Eyewitness sees police SUV run over brother. Criminal complaint mentions nothing about this; says that brother was killed during shootout.

#1 There is picture evidence of them with waepons...next.

Weren't thrown at police. Eyewitnesses see no explosions. No explosions captured on video. Criminal complaint says in plain English "later found in car"…

#2 Pictures show where the explosions were and there were LEO reports of them throwing pipe bombs during the chase. So, who to believe, pictures or cops?

#3 I Like boats and the 'in a box song is also a pisser'...do you watch SNL on a 9" B&W TV?

#4 I said I would kill myself in that situation, to not face the music. You took what the 'talking box' said and tried to make it apply.

#5 Eric Holder Law firm defends Gitmo detainees. Go read a book...

#6 This conversation was about kids supporting Jihad through social media by propping up this kid but It could be gangs, drugs, alcohol...you name it.

I mentor and coach sports to help and if you think it is funny, in that context even, then you are an extremely selfish and shallow person. If the 2 bombers would have had a better influence then mom and the Internet Jihad pointing them in a direction it may have been different, it may have not. But i do know that I help a lot of kids who do not have parents and if I can get a smile and help them have a good day I do.

How long were you waiting to try this garbage. It was a real waste of time...

Fact is that there are kids who are supporting someone blindly, based on faith like you mentioned, but there is no good outcome. Radicalization is not the answer for anyone who follows ANY religion.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawg61
Great idea.How about we free him to the people of Boston for justice?

Are you THAT cruel?

I like the idea but man...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What I find amazing in this thread and the materials that fuel it is this:

there is at least a major probability that the two brothers were involved in a major crime. Seriously. I don't claim I know they are guilty, but this case is in no way different from a thousand others in the sense that there are suspects, gun wounds, other type of evidence etc and it does, for gossake, merit a thorough an investigation. "Free Jokhar"? What have you been smoking? In my country, if there is a suspicion that a guy shot a cop, that person would hardly be set free right away, not before the grand jury and maybe the actual trial. Come on.

If there are any people supporting this, that's just another sad sign that American is slipping into Alzheimer en masse.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

So the real you comes out...see how easy that was? Think next time you try to bait someone think again. That was pathetic
Alright, settle down--it's still me here bro, same as always. Also the word is debating, not baiting.
I am sorry that you felt compelled to form such a vivid impression of me from one post, only to discover that it was mistaken.

#1 There is picture evidence of them with waepons...next.

And here is picture evidence of a panda riding an AIM-9 Sidewinder missile …next.

#2 Pictures show where the explosions were and there were LEO reports of them throwing pipe bombs during the chase. So, who to believe, pictures or cops?

there were LEO reports of them robbing a 7-11, as well, remember?
So...I think I'll go with option:
  • (C) The evidence that the FBI is willing to swear before the court is the truth.
    i.e. the criminal complaint.

#3 I Like boats and the 'in a box song is also a pisser'...do you watch SNL on a 9" B&W TV?

Negative, and the old SNL was much better, IMHO.

#4 I said I would kill myself in that situation, to not face the music. You took what the 'talking box' said and tried to make it apply.

Really? Lol, because that is not at all what you were saying, read your list again, here—>

Let me try this again...If my face was planted on the TV for the bombings of Boston would I
a) Kill a cop with my brother to get a gun and have a gun battle in the streets
b)....
c) attempt to kill myself.

#5 Eric Holder Law firm defends Gitmo detainees. Go read a book...

Thank you for reminding us that Mr. Criminally-in-Contempt himself, Eric Holder's former employer, Covington and Burling, (i.e. Halliburton's #1 lobbying firm w/r/t/ supply contracts for the Iraq War), has as its #1 pro-bono activity, that of defending the "rights" of all of those terrorists in Guantanamo Bay.
I sure wonder why a law firm which lobbies for war contracts would, at the same time position itself as the only agency outside of the DoD which communicates with the "enemy combatants" captured during the aforementioned war. Hmmmm

But beyond that … what was your point?
The suspect is an American citizen, and he's not in Gitmo.
Maybe the advisors of our Fake President didn't want to rock any boats, or provoke any Islamic backlash by having the younger one labeled an ‘enemy combatant’ and sent for a Cuban vacation.

#6 This conversation was about kids supporting Jihad through social media by propping up this kid but It could be gangs, drugs, alcohol...you name it.

I mentor and coach sports to help and if you think it is funny, in that context even, then you are an extremely selfish and shallow person. If the 2 bombers would have had a better influence then mom and the Internet Jihad pointing them in a direction it may have been different, it may have not. But i do know that I help a lot of kids who do not have parents and if I can get a smile and help them have a good day I do.

Those are all great things, which I do as well-
The comment of your's to which I was referring was this: “Mentoring, so that they do not go and find jihad online”.
It was just a rather alarmist statement, and it's naïve to think that you can have any positive effect on kids in America growing up to become jihadis.
We're doing too stellar of a job in creating our own future enemies.
To win in the long-term, one should preferably be behind a righteous cause, if for no other reason than morale.
If you really want to stop kids in the 1st world from becoming brain-washed suicide bombers for Allah, then you should first get the U.S. to stop incinerating people via Predator Drone in countries we are not at war with (like say, Pakistan).
To them, it provides them, quite understandably, that "righteous" cause.
"Collateral damage" just doesn't excuse this, and it doesn't go over well in the propaganda battle for hearts & minds. If your cousin's house was blown up by an invisible plane, then no amount of mentoring would erase that fact.

Fact is that there are kids who are supporting someone blindly, based on faith like you mentioned, but there is no good outcome. Radicalization is not the answer for anyone who follows ANY religion.

I agree with all of that.
Please note, that from a logical perspective – the evidence which the USGov claims to have on these two, is so pathetically weak that it is almost certainly a set-up. One which leads all the way up…

^This coming from someone who is as red-blooded American as they come.
My actions and words can not be twisted otherwise. Let me be clear, I love my country.
But my government … well … I think that there are some evil SOB's at the helm right now.

tldr;.
read the criminal complaint. The teenage girls on Twitter saying "#FreeJahar!" are displaying the same thoughtless and extremist views as any who are chiming in with “hang ‘em high!!”....because of what you think you know know via the media.

edit on 27-4-2013 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Did you know that a good amount of Jahar's fan club seem to fall in these groups justin bieber/one direction fans, death metal fans, muslim, and new age hippies? It seem his fan club is made up of mostly people who get made fun of or bashed daily and now they are going against the "system". I have to admit I did get some good laughs from his fans patting themselves on the back and the ignorance they have displayed in some of their comments.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Hey thanks for the link! That Troy Crossley guy told people that @Tsarnaeva was the real account for Jahar's mom now he's saying its just a "cool" supporter who I bet he doesn't know haha. I've heard that Troy Crossley might have made the fake account and trying to scam the money and telling people to just send him money or use paypal instead of the bank but either way Troy lied about the account being real. I'm so confused now haha these free jahar bots are pretty sketchy and idiots when it comes to conning people. Good news maybe with all these Justin Bieber fans sending their parents hard earned money to Jahar, Bieber will go broke or they will send them all to Gitmo to be waterboarded haha!

Now the @Tsamaeva account says ACCOUNT SIEZED BY ORDER OF FBI and has FBI logo background which i'm guessing is a lie too.
edit on 28-4-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join