It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Free Jahar:' Boston bomb suspect's cult following

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You made an incorrect assumption which is common on here. Let me try this again...If my face was planted on the TV for the bombings of Boston would I

a) Kill a cop with my brother to get a gun and have a gun battle in the streets
b) Light IED's and throw them at police
c) I'm on a boat!
d) attempt to kill myself.
e) retain Eric Holder as my defense attorney

I think we are on the same side of the coin based on some posts but you immediately think me naive because I would believe in the justice system if I was not guilty. I believe in my coutnry just not the elected officials. They all suck. You do start local though. Make a difference not change. Run for office. Volunteer. You do not know who I am a part of. I could be a Black Panther or a tea party member in BFE but from one line and a smiley you think you know me. I give at least 10 volunteer hours a week, yes, a week to kids programs that my children are involved in and not. Mentoring so they do not find jihad on the web. His younger brother should be a message to everyone that a person wo follows is weak willed enough to kill.

I am not willing to give up anything. Nothing. but we have no choice. None..it started in the 20's.

On a personal level, I think he should be strung up if found guilty like they string up our troops. Yeah ,I always hear about the accidental bombings or people using shields in Syria but they cut the throats and drag through the streets not just soldiers but regular citizens, so no, any one who would support this #bag should be detained and questioned. This is not a joke or a threat. It is real, and it happened. It is time to deal with it and then move on. The people following him on Twitter...PING!

Any more questions on where i stand?
edit on 23-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
That's really sickening. He has supposedly claimed guilt so how on earth can anyone want him free?

He and his brother are responsible for those bloody pictures that we all saw of lost limbs and lost lifes that day, they are responsible for taking a child away from his parents before he could really live. I say fair trial for all but if found guilty which it certainly sounds like he is then hang him.

I find it so strange that throughout our American history we have always come together when attacked.....but now we can't even do that anymore. The conspiracy theories started five minutes after the bombing, seriously five freaking minutes.

We will know more as his trial proceeds conspiracy theories should be set aside until a thorough investigation has been done.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You made an incorrect assumption which is common on here. Let me try this again...If my face was planted on the TV for the bombings of Boston would I

a) Kill a cop with my brother to get a gun and have a gun battle in the streets
b) Light IED's and throw them at police
c) I'm on a boat!
d) attempt to kill myself.
e) retain Eric Holder as my defense attorney

I think we are on the same side of the coin based on some posts but you immediately think me naive because I would believe in the justice system if I was not guilty. I believe in my coutnry just not the elected officials. They all suck. You do start local though. Make a difference not change. Run for office. Volunteer. You do not know who I am a part of. I could be a Black Panther or a tea party member in BFE but from one line and a smiley you think you know me. I give at least 10 volunteer hours a week, yes, a week to kids programs that my children are involved in and not. Mentoring so they do not find jihad on the web. His younger brother should be a message to everyone that a person wo follows is weak willed enough to kill.

I am not willing to give up anything. Nothing. but we have no choice. None..it started in the 20's.

On a personal level, I think he should be strung up if found guilty like they string up our troops. Yeah ,I always hear about the accidental bombings or people using shields in Syria but they cut the throats and drag through the streets not just soldiers but regular citizens, so no, any one who would support this #bag should be detained and questioned. This is not a joke or a threat. It is real, and it happened. It is time to deal with it and then move on. The people following him on Twitter...PING!

Any more questions on where i stand?
edit on 23-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

What he said.

To the tee. That's my position in all this also.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Well he admitted he did it and his brother was the driving force behind the attack.

-SAP-
edit on 22-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)
I'd like to see the video of that interview!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

After 9/11 it was 100 dollar flags on eBay. 5 minutes after Boston, it was a meme. Where do we go from here?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14
That's really sickening. He has supposedly claimed guilt so how on earth can anyone want him free?

Bold by me,

www.thefreedictionary.com...

hear·say Pronunciation (hîrs)
n.
1. Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor.
2. Law Evidence based on the reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

No worse than starting a conspiracy theory based on "what if's" and "maybe's" within the first five minutes.
It's like playing the phone game. People are salivating for the next conspiracy over it to start, (any way to prove the government is wrong) before a trial or any real info comes out. "Oh but he's just 19 there is just no possible way for him to have hate in his heart" is only one thing i've heard. Absurd!!!

I thought a conspiracy theory was suppossed to come about ONCE all info has been released and eye witness accounts, time frames etc... are put to the test and do not appear what they said they were. It takes some time sometimes a week sometimes months but five minutes, give me break.

I get this is a conspiracy site but not everything is a conspiracy. Do people not realize that actual bad people exist in this world who aren't part of our government? Well I hate to break it to ya, but they do exist!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I'm on a boat.. LMAO. classic, lol

How dare the law, indeed, the people, react to an act of terror, with terror. It has to be a creation, a manufacture. No way can a trail lead to an end. It happens in nature, but if it happens in humanity, it is a deviants trick.

If anyone feels terrorised by an act of terror, they are sheep being led to slaughter. Because the deviousness of the govt. is that sinister. It is just that damn awesome that if you remove the emotion, it becomes a game of slayers chess.

But what if, I ponder, what if there is someone in the government who is aware of this sneakery... what if they, who hold the cards to the game of political shenanigans, were to become aware of this? By god they'd use it.

Rite? They would pull the strings that make the marionettes dance. And dance they do.

Ohhh shush you fools who desire logic and reasoning. This is reality. Have you not seen the matrix?

I mean I can quote old dead people, for gods sake, about Liberace and what happens when you stop listening to him. I mean liberty and surrender.. oops.

Oh these confounded ministers of mayhem, who sit on high, emasculating all and sundry. Who whither away at gods given rights until they peel at blood and bone.

They make these plays a front row seat fantastic.

And pity the fool who falls prey to the summons of the fiddler. Away into the darkness doth they run... sequencing all who listen.

it is a bad day this day. one i won't forget. the day that broke the camels back

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Well he admitted he did it and his brother was the driving force behind the attack.

-SAP-
edit on 22-4-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)
I'd like to see the video of that interview!

And I'd like to see the birth of Christ.

That'd sort out a few probs too, eh?

May god let us have what we desire... Oh wait..

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

'Innocent till proven guilty' FUNDAMENTALISM.

Trying to put away with fundamental rights provided by the Constitution - that is EXTREMISM.

Do the ignorant and the cunning still DARE deny reality? Living in denial must be a great thing, but just hope that when the walls of truth comes crashing in, they do not lose their mental state, unless they already HAD lost sanity long ago.

There is abundant proof that the US government has killed Americans in false flag attacks and uses them to go to war to exploit other country's natural resources. To deny this reality is cunning, ignorance and insanity.

You have nothing but empty slogans.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Glad you caught that...
In times like these it is laughter that keeps us all sane

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

he should be strung up if found guilty like they string up our troops
in Syria but they cut the throats and drag through the streets not just soldiers but regular citizens
I am not willing to give up anything. Nothing. but we have no choice.

Volunteer. I give at least 10 volunteer hours a week, yes, a week to kids
programs that my children are involved in and not. Mentoring so they do not find jihad on the web.

They all suck.
who would support this #bag
The people following him on Twitter...PING!

PING people for twittering?

who is "they" in Syria?

who is "they" who string up our troops?

It seems you are a little confused. You think YOUR mentoring will prevent them from finding, it seems to me it will drive them towards it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman
There is abundant proof that the US government has killed Americans in false flag attacks and uses them to go to war to exploit other country's natural resources. To deny this reality is cunning, ignorance and insanity.

You would do well to combat ignorance and insanity if you posted an itemized list with credible sources attached, in order to educated ATS members here.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Free him to me and a few of my pals.. It is a great idea, we will make sure justice is served without
the multimillions spent on this circus..

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

You would do well to combat ignorance and insanity if you posted an itemized list with credible sources attached, in order to educated ATS members here.
What? Every time somebody throws out insults mixed with vulgarities and vague generalities - WITHOUT any sources, much less credible ones?

Rather than approaching me, why don't you JOIN me in condemning that counter-productive name-calling (and advocation of abandoning the rule of law)? Is this really the level of intelectual debate that you aspire to?

edit on 25-4-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Why are people supporting this dirtbag?
He did it, he ADMITTED IT, end of story

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

First, please make sure to quote the entire post and not cut and paste like a CNN news banner.My rant was...

PING on Twitter was referring to the fact anyone following them i am sure is PINGED or flagged now. And yes, I think if the US was a little tougher on terrorism and did not let this kid lawyer up we could make our country safer, unlike places like Syria where they will drag you out of your house and slit your throat if you disagree with their political views.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

You would do well to combat ignorance and insanity if you posted an itemized list with credible sources attached, in order to educate ATS members here.
What? Every time somebody throws out insults mixed with vulgarities and vague generalities - WITHOUT any sources, much less credible ones?

...and so you insist on being on the same level? That much is obvious. Outrageous claims with zero evidence. Great. Note to self: mark as "meh".

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Why are people supporting this dirtbag?

Because unfortunately he's not the only dirtbag in this country.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

...and so you insist on being on the same level? That much is obvious. Outrageous claims with zero evidence. Great. Note to self: mark as "meh".

When I talk to kids, I talk like a kid.

Are you a sheep? Is that the language you understand?
edit on 25-4-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join