It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot shot dead by Mr. Dryer, movie, then corpse to be presented 30. april

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'll be keeping an eye on this... Anyone hear anything new? I'm assuming it'll air sometime tonight?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
ok. 9:41pm cst. We putting a fork in this one yet?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rulkiewicz

Bigfootevidence has posted a Twitter user who supposedly saw the film and said at the end a guy in a Bigfoot costume attacked Morgan Matthews. He's posted up a photo of his ticket, and his story seems to corroborate with what FBFB posted about the film, although their review is a little less certain. They mention it's difficult to tell, best suit ever...yada yada.
They do however conclude by saying the ending is unsatisfactory for both skeptics and believers.
Another review says that after the fake suit attack, Morgan Matthews seems understandably angry Dyer paid someone to attack him.

Dyer has gone into damage control mode, claiming he doesn't understand why Minnow removed the actual clips of the Bigfoot.
It appears he forgot he was sitting on a Bigfoot corpse for 7 months and so now has nothing to show for it.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So,
not even a single still from the creature?
Or lab results?

This men is just a attention whore then,
who found out the big foot community is a great way of getting attention...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
big hairy smelly thing that devours a deer in one go and then screams as it runs away.

yep, seems legit.

shot an unknown creature and stored it in a warehouse.

yet, seems legit.

Waiting for 30'th.

Awwww...

Wait... That also describes Dryer to a tee.
I think Bigfeet should carry M-14's.
That'll level it up.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Way back when I was listening to cost to cost someone said they had captured a bigfoot had film and of course a living bigfoot to show the world

so how many times has it been someone has found a bigfoot and cut out looking foolish

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rulkiewicz

OOpps, another faker. Too bad

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Right, nothing sketchy here. And its not as if it would be a new improved rubber ape suit hoax that Dryer used & fessed up in 2008, (or others), no I think we should BELIEVE!!!! Why wouldn't we believe dude? Just because he's pulled scam after scam, story after story without a shred of evidence?? I mean he always claims to have proof, apparently its just hard to lay that proof before a real journalists, or zoologist, or scientist, or even a flippin forest rangers camera.
Yup, saw his post offering to show pic's of it; well it turns out to be video in a gas station parking lot of random people getting to step up into his rolling RV show of something laying in a big box. We don't get to see box, just the reactions of people that step in. Seemed like all good fun, the way you laugh and say oh at a Halloween haunted house. No big reactions, no shock and awe. Just haha oh my gosh, haha its big, haha looks like my ex-husband. That last one was from an older lady (prob-70-80yrs), she had no prob getting close to its face and cracking jokes. Wouldn't you think she scream? Faint? Vomit? Or at least lean AWAY from it?
No it all had a carnival fun feel.
Body was supposed to have been dead since 2012. Was it a taxidermy then? I'd like an interview with taxidermist please, and if he's a buddy, brother, cousin, or suddenly rich I'd like to see.
Dryer looks half loaded.
So now its going to be a rolling show in the RV with stops in many small towns. He canceled the stop in Phoenix, big city, no push overs, because he "got a better deal in Texas (not a big city either. Really? better deal than 6th largest city in US?
Well OK everyone loves a good show, but if you actually believe it....... oh wait; I know where there's some lovely swap land that I hear has a buried treasure under it, big treasure, jewels and gold hidden there by a pirate that was being chased and needed to hide it before they caught him. But caught they did, and killed him......but I know where it is!!!!
For a very reasonable investment on your part I will make you sole owner, you just have to promise to keep it secret.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by br0ker

if he actually shot a bigfoot, he should go to prison for manslaughter

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

springtime
Way back when I was listening to cost to cost someone said they had captured a bigfoot had film and of course a living bigfoot to show the world

so how many times has it been someone has found a bigfoot and cut out looking foolish

Counting this bogus claim?Alot

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This thread was pretty much wrapped up when Dyer was outted by Chris Russell who made the fake Hank.

CR: This is part of the mold for hank. He was sculpted in WED clay to look like " and old, poorly made taxidermy prop" per clients request. This is what is left of the plaster mold. The rest of it went to the dumpster. Latex is the yellow color seen in the photo in the mold. I will pull out the casting of hanks face tonight and send photos. HANK was made of polyfoam filled latex with latex paints and red camel hair glued on... intentionally to look like an "old poorly made taxidermy of a bigfoot nearly 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide at shoulders" at clients request to tour the country while filming of a movie for film studio I will not publicly name at this time. I signed non disclosure agreements with Dyer LLc to keep this a secret until the codeword PROJECT FOOTPRINT was said. I was only to answer phone calls from a number listed in my phone as project footprint. The email correspondent during the project also gave that codeword. Last night in a live audio / video chat revealing the truth behind "the hoax" Rick Dyer said that he cannot reveal the maker of the prop because they wish to remain annomous I spoke up and said the codeword and Rick spoke the codeword and identified myself as the maker of the body known as Hank the bigfoot. I was the person who told Rick from the beginning that I did not want to be involved in the film, credited for the prop building, leaked to media, or on camera for the film crew filming everything. I specifically requested no film crew at my studio on pick up day and that only two people come, Rick himself and one helper.~~~~
Then he answered my questions:~~~~~Re contacted me last year inquiring about having a prop bigfoot body made. I did not know him or his name prior to the phone call. He asked about different styles of props and I discussed options and prices for his body from realistic silicone and punched hair to the flat back prop with glued hair that was chosen.
Within a couple of days of Rick picking up the body I began hearing internet buzz and news reports on Rick and his story.
Rick did send me drawings and images of bigfoot and asked me to recreate certain features in his prop like facial features, fur, feet etc.
Many of the features explained in your question were intended by meself, although some were just happy accidents due to the nature of casting latex and foam.
When Rick inquired about the prop he did ask if I could have it finished in December 2013. I accepted the job knowing I was booked on current projects that would be finished to allow time for Ricks project. I was paid and put the job on the project board in the shop. Once I started the project it was sculpted, molded , cast, painted and haired within two weeks. Rick did not rush me, I agreed to finish the job by a certain time and I did.
Project footprint is the code word that Rick Dyer and myself used to communicate about the project. There was an agreement because of the top secret nature of the prop that we neither of us would speak to anyone about this unless the code word project footprint was spoken.unless this was said I was to keep everyrhing a secret and never admit involvement. My phone had a phone number listed under project footprint that Rick would call me from and I also received emails with the code word project footprint and information about the project. Rick had initially said that we needed a code word to know if it was okay to talk about this and project footprint was my suggestion.
Rick did have one person with him who came into my studio and did see the propknowing it was fake. I asked Rick to only bring one person into my studio with him and I was introduced to the person although at this point I do not remember his name but I believe that person to be link according to his description. Rick and his associate came into the basement of my studio and I lifted the body made of latex and poly foam by myself and took it upstairs where Rick and his associate put it into the box added curtains around the edge of the box and the three of us pushed the box down the driveway into the back of his "Rick Dyer see bigfoot inside " trailer that was parked in front of my studio.~~~~~~

I asked him one other question:I just thought of one more...
Although Rick has confessed to having the body made, he still claims he has at least one Bigfoot body...somewhere.

bigfoottrackernews.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-4-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Additional information.

www.nydailynews.com...

and this from the Houston Chronicle;

Chris Russell, of Twisted Toy Box in Washington, admitted to manufacturing the prop, which Dyer named “Hank”, of latex, foam and camel hair last year at Dyer's request in an interview with a Bigfoot blogging site Sunday.

It is unclear how much Dyer paid to have the prop made, but a full-body mummy suit on the site is more than $700, although a custom prop the size of the Bigfoot was significantly more expensive.

www.chron.com...

edit on 1-4-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yes he definitely is a known hoaxer. I have always held the same belief in instances like this, which is that an outed hoaxer can still have a legitimate sighting, or find legitimate evidence, etc., but nobody should believe a known hoaxer without proof. The worse of a hoaxer we are talking about, the more proof necessary to even begin to consider their claims. Well, honestly, the only real "proof" would be a body, alive or dead. Even an unknown DNA sample will not be sufficient, considering how can you exactly identify the living animal represented by the DNA, unless you have a type specimen for comparison?

I will also say that every single time someone has put off showing their "evidence," it has been a hoax. If someone finds evidence that is supposed to be super-awesome and convincing, yet that evidence doesn't come to light in a timely manner, that is probably because it is not legitimate. So while this guy could have really done what he's claimed, the fact that we have to wait until a specific day really irks me, and is highly suggestive of a hoax.

See, what the hoaxers usually do is build up a bunch of hype, because then they have all that time between now and the supposed release date to milk the hoax for all it's worth. I'm sure he will be appearing anywhere and everywhere he is given the chance to, attempting to make as much money in the process. How do I know this? Because he's done it before, lol. Of course he is going to make up as much as possible to get people to believe him, still without showing his hand, because that serves his purpose.

I would estimate that there is a 95% chance this is a hoax. I mean you can only fool people in the same way so many times before you ostracize yourself from the community as a whole. The majority in the bigfoot community will agree with me, but see what people like this attempt to do is get national attention, and get away strictly from the bigfoot community, who are on to the games, because they've experienced the same types of things in the past. I will be extremely surprised if anything comes out of this.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
He finally confessed to his latest hoax:

link

Not sure why it took him so long. Not like the rest of us didn't know he was a giant con artist.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If he did shoot a real Bigfoot and proves its real he will be arrested for shooting a endangered humanoid.

The government and environmentalist will have him over a deep pot and he will serve a long prison term after going broke from massive lawyer fees.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join