Rangers Say 20″, Dreadlocked Pygmies Stalking National Park

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Source

Rangers at the Way Kambas National Park in Lampung, Indonesia claim to have spent much of the past month chasing what they describe to be 20-inch tall, dreadlocked pygmies.

The initial sighting reportedly happened March 20th around 6:40 pm explained Park spokesperson Sukatmoko, when rangers spotted the small beings running quickly through the forested underbrush. Park rangers believe they might be utilizing the forests Nusantara Tropical Fruit plantation to scavenge for food. When Park employees attempted to make contact with the nude pygmies they ran away very quickly, and “hid behind trees and vanished.”

The next step at the Kamas National Park is to attempt to capture the pygmies on film.

“We believe they really exist in and we’re making strenuous efforts to find them. In the event that we do, we hope the government protects them,” Sakatmoko explained to at small press conference to local reporters and academics.

“In Kerinci Seblat, they are known as the orang pendek [short people], in Flores as homo floresiensis, and in Bone as members of the Oni tribe. In Mount Kerinci, the creature is depicted as having inverted legs but is very agile among the dense foliage,” Environment chapter director Mukri Friatna further explained to reporters.

Interestingly enough this recent discovery could possibly lend further credence to the theory that Indonesia was once home to a very small race of prehistoric human beings, affectionately deemed the “Hobbit People.”

Yes, I think the best thing to do is to capture this creature on camera. Why this been done before?

Another interesting cryptid report, I wonder if anything will come out of this... I wonder if it is going to be a new type of ape or maybe a monkey. I don't know how much of a connection this could have to humans.

Anyway I thought I would bring this to all of your attention, because I damn well love these stories.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I want to teach one to talk with an English accent. Then we could dress up in matching outfits and walk around with him on my shoulder.

I could eat a bag of chips and occasionally give him one, while intently staring at anyone giving me a hard time.

I would name him Francis.

That would be awesome.
edit on 22-4-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Lets hope they catch one...
It's believable to me.... Weird stuff is going to come to light soon in my opinion
I think enough of the old people that were stuck in their ways have passed away and the world conscious is ready for a growth spurt.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

I certainly hope so!

I'm already thinking about where to find a small enough He-Man costume and a cat that looks similar to a tiger for him to ride on.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I want to teach one to talk with an English accent. Then we could dress up in matching outfits and walk around with him on my shoulder.

I could eat a bag of chips and occasionally give him one, while intently staring at anyone giving me a hard time.

That would be awesome.

ahh yes.....isnt slavery wonderful.........

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is just awesome

If this is ever proven to be true, (which I highly doubt), it would corroborate the countless legends and folklore of numerous cultures. They might be real, but possibly not of this realm/dimension. We may lack the technology to identify this anomalous species and the plane of which it exists.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Old news is old.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I couldn't agree more... Yes.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That would be awesome.

Ohhh lmao.. Francis the 20 inch shoulder Pygmy.

And you'll have to wait for the apocalypse before you can control the thunderdome. Two men enter, one man leaves. !!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I find the "Hope they catch one" comments disturbing. Why would anyone wish harm in any way to a living being? They would not need to be physically hurt to do damage I suspect.

They are probably not human but some form of monkey family.

That they have not already placed video cameras about makes me doubt the story.

I do not however doubt that there are so many wondrous mysteries in this life yet to be discovered.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That would be awesome.

Best post of 2013 award! You made me snort. I don't like snorting.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join