It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot corpse possibly found?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
do not know if some one has posted this yet. if not, enjoy, if so, sorry!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Mod Note: Starting a new thread? ** LOOK HERE FIRST **
edit on 13-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
-I WANT to believe. I really, really, really do. I love this stuff.

But I just...Dont. If this were "real" (IMHO) within 30 days there would be some substantial testing already done. The answer I always get is "these things take time" and "expensive" but that really isnt true. In fact, if this (or anything else) ever passed the initial 'smell test" Universities Worldwide would fight over the chance to be the one to study/test this.

I love Crypto- Its among my favorite subjects. I even honestly think there are "Monsters" living on , in and under this planet as we speak. I imagine a World with amazing creatures undersea, in Jungles and caves which havew yet to be discovered... But man, I am also Skeptical and do not understand why every new bit of "proof" (since I have been following this since the 1980s) never gets properly tested or is debunked.

-So yeah...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Cant wait to hear the results. Large animals ( of which Bigfoot is one) die all the time and it only takes 2 weeks to decompose a large animal. If bigfoot exists, this explains why we dont have any remains. This could be the discovery the world has been waiting for.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Its just a foot, not a corpse. Your title is a little misleading there

Also, that is an interesting article.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blackthorne

I heard this on the radio this morning, so I googled it. Pretty cool if its true.
See what the experts have to say.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I too want to believe the find is part of the remains of a Bigfoot , but my logic tells me it will belong to a recently demised bear.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Cant wait to hear the results. Large animals ( of which Bigfoot is one) die all the time and it only takes 2 weeks to decompose a large animal. If bigfoot exists, this explains why we dont have any remains. This could be the discovery the world has been waiting for.

I hope so, and you are correct.

When I lived in KY there was this backwood graveyard with a "turn around" near the Daniel Boone State park.(HUGE forested area)- Anyhow, I used to walk my Dog that way and there was one day a HUGE dead buck down there near the turnaround. About a week later it was gone. Not eaten, not decomposed but GONE, with dragmarks on the ground and the field grass parted into a trail where the body had been dragged away.

-Frightened the hell out of me. I have no idea what would have done that, have never seen that happen before and it was disturbing. Could have been wild dogs, possibly a bear? IDK? TRe point is, even huge animals can disappear after they are dead.

-Also, the panda bear was considered a fable until about 100 years or so ago (cannot exactly remember)- So there is still tings hidden in this world.

But there are also a ton of hoaxers out there for fun and profit, people who make a living with this stuff and people who lie. And its getting more and more prevalent.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

The fact is modern academics want absolutely nothing to do with the bigfoot mystery, Melba Ketchum’s whole DNA debacle proves that.

Nope this could be a real bipedal North American primates' foot and not many people in the academic world would pay attention.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Title is misleading, I was ready to see some kind of skeletal remains of an entire "Squatch". Instead I see something that looks like a spare rib. Whether it is a foot, where is the rest of the "corpse?" There should be more bones where they found the foot.

Why is it all they ever find is a foot print, now the bones of a foot? The name "Big Foot" lives up to it's name.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's a bear paw.

Cool though...

Pred...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well.. If any thing... That is a..... well.... a big foot.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Looks lika bear paw to me but I hope it's a Squatch foot

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There are multiple bigfoots though.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blackthorne

Really.. they say an entire bigfoot corpse is beeing presented 30. april and a movie recording when they shot it... and this gets posted on crypto before that??? Facebook find bigfoot will close their site if it`s a hoax. That tells me that this is going to be the real deal. Actually bet a friend of mine an expensive bottle of champagne over it. Sure hope it`s the real bigfoot-mccoy.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How many times have Bigfoot bodys been found?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
It's a bear paw.

Cool though...

Pred...
Neither one of them look like bear paws......

www.google.com...[edi tby]edit on 2-5-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Mmm...I thought bears in North America had long black claws, not fingernails??

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What happened with that foot/leg a bigfoot research said he found

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

My thoughts as well, here is a what I thought bear paws looked like.

upload.wikimedia.org...

further research,

www.groundtruthtrekking.org...
edit on 7-5-2013 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nails aren't part of the skeletal structure. They belong to the same system as skin, the endocrine. Basically they fall off when decomposing.

It's a bear paw.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join