It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know this about the Boston Bombing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Where is the dash cam video of the chase and shootout?

Where is the photos of the guns used in the shootout and on the boat shootout? (Remember how quick they were to throw out pictures from the Newtown/Colorado shooting?)

Where is an interview with the car jacking victim? Wouldn't that be number one priority of CNN? Rather than interviewing irrelevant people from the neighborhood or marathon runners.

If anyone knows, thank you.
edit on 22-4-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

Good question.

I think the dashcam videos would not be released until they had been presented in trial or something along those lines.

But as for the other stuff, yeah. Where is it?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This case will soon be going to court .
Do any of you seriously think that evidence that is likely to be presented by the DA's office is going to be splashed around the internet ?

Wait for the outcome .

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
-Where is the Video evidence from any national "tragedy" beyond a tiny bit of film clip or whatever.

I see more evidence of every "local" crime (including Video) than I ever see from anything national. And its a problem. And it a problem that most do not see it as a problem.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I find it rather ironic.

One week it's all about the disgusting 'cctv' world being created around us. People complaining about being under constant surveillance. They will not have it. No sir.

The next week, it's "Where is the footage?"

fickle bunch...

(ps, next it will be the "So where is it then, cctv world should have it no?".. )

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
When a local 7/11 gets robbed the media seems to easily get footage of it and show it for the purpose of tracking down the criminals. In the same way, when they were looking for the brothers I don't see why they couldn't show at least the footage of them placing the bags down on the ground. I can understand not showing the actual explosion though.

As for the dashcam footage, i don't think a few seconds would do anything to harm the case. As mentioned, this never seems to happen in small local cases. Odd.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70
Do any of you seriously think that evidence that is likely to be presented by the DA's office is going to be splashed around the internet ?

Wait for the outcome .

This guy will be dead long before any trial. We'll never see that footage. Besides, we'll have moved on to the next big thing in the news pretty soon anyway. We go where the media leads us.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
www.notybookcity.com... this is the latest i saw on the event.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I agree.

But if it is already in place, we might as well try to use it to our advantage no?

There is no victory sweeter than one won using your enemie's weapons against them.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
I find it rather ironic.

One week it's all about the disgusting 'cctv' world being created around us. People complaining about being under constant surveillance.

The next week, it's "Where is the footage?"
I find "it Ironic", that you dont want the Truth.

Its awful dark keeping your Head in the Sand.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I wanna see that as well given the reports of 2 handguns, and rifle haven't see hide nor hare of any photo's yet.

Media loves photos to "prove" how "dangerous" people are.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Where is an interview with the car jacking victim? Wouldn't that be number one priority of CNN?

For this one, at least, he's not a public figure and not obliged to submit to questioning by the media.

What do you know, someone who's not a media hog, trying to turn his circumstances to his own ego gratification! Most people would be yakking it up on Anderson Cooper and planning on releasing their first single, "Can I Borrow a Feeling?"

And you're faulting him for it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

You made the point very clear. Most people would. I think if you are the single person to last have contact with the two biggest names in American crime in the last ten years you would MOST DEFINITELY be doing an interview. You are the KEY WITNESS.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yeah, but, like I said, apart from telling the police what happened, he doesn't have to talk to anyone about it.

The guy is driving a Mercedes SUV, so he's probably not super interested in getting his face splashed across the media as someone who has cash, and will be testifying in the future against a Russian Muslim terrorist. Would you put that target on your back for fifteen minutes on "Katie"?

On the other hand, maybe he's laying down that "Can I Borrow a Feeling?" track as we speak, lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70

Wait for the outcome .

Like most here I call bulls**t on this facet.

We see these kind of videos almost immediately in most cases. If we don't see these soon it will just fan the conspiracy flames even brighter

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14
I can understand not showing the actual explosion though.

They've shown the explosion a thousand times on every station.

They didn't show them placing the bags down. There's no public proof of anything, only what we're told.

new topics

top topics

join