It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Criminal Complaint Against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here is the official complaint that was just released today. Interestingly, it doesn't mention anything about Tamerlan's suicide vest, the younger brother running him over with the stolen SUV, the stolen police SUV or the MIT officer who they supposedly killed. I'm sure many more similar points will be noticed as this is reviewed.

www.zerohedge.com...

Sorry, I meant to post this is the breaking alternative news forum. Mods, please move if you wish.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Anjola because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjola

Interestingly, it doesn't mention anything about Tamerlan's suicide vest, the younger brother running him over with the stolen SUV, the stolen police SUV or the MIT officer who they supposedly killed. I'm sure many more similar points will be noticed as this is reviewed.

That is all secondary and will be shown to be largely unneeded as I am pretty sure they have enough evidence as of right now to win a death penalty conviction and I can almost guarantee thats what he will get.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

However other details are included that, using that logic, aren't necessary to get him convicted of a death sentence. It seems odd to leave ANY of the crimes off the official record if they were, in fact, committed and can be proved.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The MIT shooting and/or grand theft auto might be on the other brother (could be wrong, I don't know which brother had more of a hand in certain things) Although, you would think even if (lets say) the older brother did lead in stealing the vehicle, the surviving one would still get an accessory to it.
Another thing I'm not clear enough on to argue is, wasn't it unclear if the younger brother ran over the older trying to flee or the police? I know I heard it may have been the police somewhere, but don't know if it ever got sorted out who exactly did that one.
Looking through the complaint myself now.

top topics

join