It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are inside a giant black hole

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't actually believe black holes exist as they are depicting in any case, since Electric Universe does away with black holes and big bangs!

If the cosmos has recycle bins, its for the dust/shadow, not for souls.

www.holoscience.com...

It is not a star but common sense that is being torn apart. Black holes are not ‘stringy’ or ‘fuzzy.’ They are a mathematical figment. They don’t exist. There was no need to invent them if the electrical nature of matter and the universe had been considered. The ‘black hole’ concept is a classic example of the malaise afflicting modern physics. Mathematicians dominate the discipline. And it is a common mistake to assume that to be very clever at mathematics is to somehow be a genius across the board...

But most damning is that the narrow training of astrophysicists does not allow them to “see” the powerful electric discharge effects at the centers of galaxies. The x-rays, gamma rays, jets and radio lobes cry out for an electrical model. By simply invoking the electrical force, which is a thousand trillion trillion trillion times stronger than gravity, we can return to the realm of normal objects, normal physics, and common sense electrical engineering. The gravitational black hole model is fictional and worthless.

Black holes tear logic apart
Posted on March 7, 2004

9 year old article. Don't you think this is a little late? I mean. The hadron collider wasn't even in effect at that time lol.

Ha dron collider april 2013

Researchers hunting for antimatter at CERN, the city sized science complex where the LHC is based, have found that particles of matter decay differently from their antimatter cousins. Current theories suggest that after the Big Bang that created the universe, there were equal amounts of matter and antimatter created. However, when particles of matter meet their antimatter opposites, they annihilate each other with an explosion of energy. This should have meant that the universe would have eventually popped out of existence soon after it began.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSource

I don't actually believe black holes exist as they are depicting in any case, since Electric Universe does away with black holes and big bangs!

www.holoscience.com...

It is not a star but common sense that is being torn apart. Black holes are not ‘stringy’ or ‘fuzzy.’ They are a mathematical figment. They don’t exist. There was no need to invent them if the electrical nature of matter and the universe had been considered. The ‘black hole’ concept is a classic example of the malaise afflicting modern physics. Mathematicians dominate the discipline. And it is a common mistake to assume that to be very clever at mathematics is to somehow be a genius across the board...

But most damning is that the narrow training of astrophysicists does not allow them to “see” the powerful electric discharge effects at the centers of galaxies. The x-rays, gamma rays, jets and radio lobes cry out for an electrical model. By simply invoking the electrical force, which is a thousand trillion trillion trillion times stronger than gravity, we can return to the realm of normal objects, normal physics, and common sense electrical engineering. The gravitational black hole model is fictional and worthless.

I'm sorry but I don't think this is the case but it is another theory. We are stuck here next to our sun because of gravity and I would say that a strong force of gravity is what is keeping us all in the milky way galaxy. The black hole to me is the best answer.

Addressing the post you quoted, but I think when being observed the reason there is no fuzziness is due to "Relational Quantum Mechanics" like "Wave Particle Duality" when being observed the information is released from the wave, when tricked the information doesn't have a reason to be processed so the wave of light goes on as usual until something observes it, think about how your eye processes light, all the light coming into your eye is information being observed, what is in that information that your is/isn't processing? The Akashic Record?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

LightSource

www.holoscience.com...

I'm sorry but I don't think this is the case but it is another theory. We are stuck here next to our sun because of gravity and I would say that a strong force of gravity is what is keeping us all in the milky way galaxy. The black hole to me is the best answer.

Well its all theories including current models of gravity.

This is very in depth and explains it more in electrical terms, and interactions.

carolkeiter.wordpress.com...

Holographic Universe, Simulation, Plasma Screen does not imply a black hole. Or if one uses that kind of terminology, then perhaps black holes aren't what we think, but are technology, part of the projection.

We would be vastly misinterpreting them.

Input/output, reformation technology. The universe is infinite an always reformed.

We're not a part of the universe, its more like a movie we enter into, IMO.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

The Collider. Its explosive, not implosive, not cold fusion, and therefore its a violent false science. Because they don't understand that there are no particles, only waves, in a harmonious agreement. This universe isn't chaos, its harmony. And the sun's corona is akin to the star in a jar, that a pistol shrimp releases by passing a sound wave through a bubble and causing cavitation to release the energy. That reaches sun's corona temps. That is what the sun is doing. Cold fusion. HZ, Friction, causing energy release and alchemy.

They think they have a god particle, but its all just mesmer tricks.

When you're upholding the wrong theories, then you force observed occurrences onto the wrong page and all your outcomes are error.

In their world, the imaginary weightless and invisible, all negative electron magnet orbits an all positive one.....Kind of fairy tale like. A miracle of repulsion where methinks they would be wildly attracted.
edit on 27-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I don't think anyone knows where we are and we are all guessing but a black hole would suggest something physical and begs the same question as who made God and that's where did all the energy and matter come from.

Myself I think we are in some type of computer and rules inside the machine need not have any connection to rules outside the machine.

Minecraft is a good example of a square world, ours seems to be 3D and the hologram theory has it as 2D that looks 3D to us inside but the truth is that using physics is the same as using the rules inside MineCraft and it might not help you find any answers

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If this artificial reality,, akin to entering a movie, a plasma screen, which I believe, how does this relate to black holes. Because the original universe would also be artificial. Unless they're not what people assume, but more output systems, recycle mechanisms.

If the universe has Creator(s), and all holograms do, they're technology, then wouldn't all aspects of this, from recyclers and star alchemy, ie cold fusion and elemental creation, be all under Intelligent Design? So all things including black holes would also be creations by a Team of Higher Ups.

There wouldn't be anything in the plasma screen, even black holes, that would be alarming. Its not real. We enter in, and are bigger than the entire thing.

Also the concept of a mirror, mirroring another "real" non holographic universe that was taken into a black hole. That still sounds like something "matter", or dense energy, as opposed to spirit and consciousness. In that case, if one were to use the entire concept of a universe in a black hole, slowly projecting itself out, ie, made new again, input/output, then this would be a universal renewal or even possibly an upgrade.

But why keep coming in the same place as a spirit that is Beyond all of this, unless these places are used to fine tune errors in us?

Since holograms and the entire universe and anything that isn't spirit is a construct or playpen or school for souls IMO, this concept would be suggesting that black holes are like giant playpens?
edit on 27-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I hope you come back, there are some possibilities but do not for one moment ever believe in "shredders" or our infinite spirit/consciousness, which is not the energy of this universe, being at risk. Everyone comes here with a bungee cord, this is something I have always known, that everyone is 'saved' in the end. Always known/remembered it. Always what Love is, and thats what is truly Higher Up. To me this is like they took out the training manual/dvd to help us reveal flaws and work through issues.

Now, if that DVD is a kind of black hole technology that would be something.

Also, gravity, to me this is actually related to the EU universe theories, and a magnetic polarity unbalance. So short form, its Spirit, dark side stuff, that causes "gravity". And murder is akin to the gravity of a black hole.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Very interesting and thought inspiring thread... I'm subscribing now and I'll read thru it later

edit on 3-4-2014 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join