It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 19th, 2013 Countdown Site

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here's something for May 19th, 2013:

www.05-19-13.com...

Another creepy countdown timer site. Hmm...

And it's Pentecost as well.

And this guy who responded to my other thread seems to think something might be going on:

May 4th, 2013
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 4/20/2013 @ 12:40 PM

His post:

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I will address this date and its significance to any who are interrested.

May 4th, 2013 is exactly 15 days before May 19th, 2013.

May 19th, 2013 is the day of Pentecost 2013. This is the day revealed by God to be the date for the return of Jesus Christ and the ressurection of the 144,000 member Kingdom of God to rule over all the Earth for 1000 years. It is the final day of mankind's age of self rule on Earth. The day all mankind's governments are brought to a final end as WW3 reaches its apex and a moment arrives where if one more nuclear device goes off, all life on earth will come to and end. We are brought to the brink of self annihilation, before God saves us from ourselves this Pentecost 2013.

Why is 15 days prior to the end important to understand regarding this revelation?

There are 360 days in a hebrew year. There are 24 hours in a day.

God has revealed the "Day of the Lord" spoken of in scripture is a year in length. From Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost 2013. And a day can be divided into 24 parts.

ISA 34:8
"For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion."

360 days/24 hours = 15 days

15 days is the length of time covering 1 hour during this "Day of the Lord".

REV 17:12
'And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings (governments), which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.'

One hour is the length of time the Beast receives its "power" from the 10 governements.

The Beast is the future governmental entity of Central Europe; made up of 10 European nations (Germany at the center) that join together to form a United States of Europe very quickly as a result of the destruction of the USA and UK alliance of nations (USA, UK, Israel, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) which creates a power vacuum the likes of which have never been seen. This event (joining of 10 nations in Europe) is the sounding of the 5th trumpet of Revelation.

It is this Beast (10 Nation European superstate) and the Dragon (China/Russia/Iran/NK) that actually fight during WW3, the USA/UK will not be involved to their expected degree because they will already have been reduced to an inability to govern themselves through the events that take place between today and the 4th of May.

The last 15 days of this age will be the most destructive 15 days in mankind's history and billions will die during that breif but devistating war.

The date of May 4th is significant because scripture says that is the date the 10 nations join under one banner and begin to engage China/Russia in a war to fill the power void left by a fallen Empire (USA), during the final "hour" of the "Day of the Lord" and mankind's age of self rule.

Now how soon after the fall does Europe join together to better understand when the fall of the USA occurs? God has not revealed that, for even as late as May 4th, trumpets 2-4 (responsible for the destruction of the USA/UK alliance of nations) may not have yet sounded, much can happen quickly in a world where enough nuclear weapons exist to wipe all life off of Earth 40 times over...

At this time, this posting will not mean much to anyone; but when God prooves who He is and Who are His servants, it can be a powerful witness to glorify His truth and magnify the joy of His Kingdom ruling over all the Earth shortly, as He delivers us from the bondage of spiritual Egypt. For greater is He who is IN you then he that is in the world.

God Bless,

Hmm...

edit on 4/22/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Information on the net claims that "5-19-2013" has been a deliberate 4chan operation, designed to see the effect on the public.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
may 20th is the approximate time when the global coastal event will be on us if it is going to happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I'm a rat in a maze. Damn.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well, at least the guy left us with enough information and specific dates that we can tell if he was wrong or not! I seriously am glad about that. Also, hopefully this website isn't another advertising campaign haha. That didn't go well.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

For all our sakes, I hope nothing comes of it. Too much horror, too much sadness. We need a date for joy, happiness, and peace. S&F for just the possibility

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

This page seems to corroborate your post:

knowyourmeme.com...

I'm way late to this one it seems.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
may 20th is the approximate time when the global coastal event will be on us if it is going to happen.

Where did you get this information?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'll add this to the list of apocalyptic prophecies, doomsday predictions and so-on that have (or will, no doubt) fail/ed to eventuate. Possibly the most amusing was the Nibiru/lens flare events of 2012, but the last time I felt a sense of concern was when I was 7, in 1977 when some tidal wave apparently was going (predicted) to hit Perth.

That prophetic failure simply has given me a lifelong sense of scepticism regarding predictions rooted in religion or spiritualism.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I'd like to hear an answer to that one as well.

reply to post by zyrktec

Well?

edit on 4/22/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: reply to line, typo

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Isn't that the date for the new star trek movie being released? Could be a marketing site for it?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

That's Friday May 17th. Thanks though.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Get ready to jump ship.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinobot

Get ready to jump ship.

reply to post by pinobot

What do you mean exactly? To where shall I jump? Are we sinking? Or is that a FTL joke?

"Are we sinking." That's a rhetorical question. Of course we're sinking.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Six days and counting...
How will it all end?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis
Isn't that the date for the new star trek movie being released? Could be a marketing site for it?

The 5-19-13 Expect us has been around for at least 3 years, isn't that kind of a long forward to a movie or any advertisement?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

May 4th, 2013 is exactly 15 days before May 19th, 2013.

At least he can count!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I hope something exciting happens! Nothing bad, just exciting. A global event perhaps, but a good global event. Maybe people will finally realize that materialism means nothing and love is everything.

Just keep looking up.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My Birthday is 19th of May

I know four other people with birthdays on the same day

I just hope it's a decent surprise :-))

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's all over the place. I'm sure you've read about it; a bevy of XClass activity from sunspot 1748. And it will be facing our way this weekend.

"Expect...it."

The super-active sunspot responsible for unleashing the three most powerful solar flares of 2013 within a 24-hour stretch this week is slowly rotating toward Earth and will likely be facing our planet by the weekend, experts say.

Active Region 1748, as the sunspot is known, unleashed three monster solar flares between Sunday and Monday (May 12 to 13). Every one of the solar storms registered as an X-class flare — the most powerful type — with each successive event stronger than the last, culminating in an X3.2 megablast Monday night.

"In a couple of days, it will be far enough onto the disk that any CMEs that we got would probably have some impact on Earth," solar astrophysicist C. Alex Young, of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md., told SPACE.com.

AR1748 should be near the center of the solar disk by around Saturday, Young added.

"If it sends something off, then we can expect to get some CMEs sort of head-on" at that point, he said.
www.space.com...

In addition:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I wonder how long it would take a craft/fleet to reach Earth at sublight speed after exiting a solar stargate. Three days? Four perhaps? "May 19th: Expect Us"?

Hmm...

X Flares Today...2.0...2.8 and now 3.2

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Three Days of Darkness: the 19th thru the 21st and then... checkmate.

And the clock is ticking.

I still have all my emergency water from the Dec. 21st 2012 debacle. It may come in handy this weekend.

X Flares Today...2.0...2.8 and now 3.2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join