It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada thwarts plot to blow up U.S.-Canada rail line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

TORONTO (Reuters) - Canadian police said on Monday they had arrested and charged two men with an "al Qaeda-supported" plot to derail a passenger train.
"Had this plot been carried out, it would have resulted in innocent people being killed or seriously injured," Royal Canadian Mounted Police official James Malizia told reporters in Toronto.

The RCMP said it had arrested Chiheb Esseghaier, 30, of Montreal, and Raed Jaser, 35, of Toronto in connection with the plot, which authorities said was not linked to the Boston Marathon bombings, but likely had connections to al-Qaeda.

Neither is a Canadian citizen.

Source: news.yahoo.com...

Glad they caught these two before they were able to carry out planned attack.

Seems as if attacks and purported attacks have been ramping up as of late.

I'm not sure how much I have to ad to this story other than it seems as if this will be a common part of our lives today because of events mainly beyond our control.

edit on 22-4-2013 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Scary knowing what could happen if we didn't capture these guys.
Second line needed.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

I am gonna call BS on this one. Diversion tactics. Not the story itself but the "alleged plot" they thwarted
edit on 22-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

I am gonna call BS on this one. Diversion tactics. Not the story itself but the "alleged plot" they thwarted

What do you think they are diverging from?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Terrorists piss me off. They attack innocent civilians the government don't care about - You would of thought their targets would be government officials at least.

I aint saying for one second that they should - but their current tactics of killing people who have nothing to do with it, aint working. . . I just don't get their purpose. If they had a real cause then they would have a definitive way of achieving it, which right now they don't have.

Bravo to Canadian Police, innocent lives saved. Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Terrorists piss me off. They attack innocent civilians the government don't care about - You would of thought their targets would be government officials at least.

You know who controls the brainwashing of most humans beings on this planet?

They use all the means at their disposal to influence people to do certain things.

These terrorists attacking civilians have been specifically conditioned in hating the people rather then .gov.

Attacks on government come when the people realize they have been the target all along. me thinks

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Bombings in Boston.

How you ask?

NWO/Illuminati pushing the Zionist Agenda.

Its a hierarchy system. The Zionist control the illuminati because only pure blood Zionist can obtain their true Knowledge.

You can become a member of the illuminati if you choose to fight their spiritual war, thus becoming a slave to Zionist/NWO Agenda.

Which means, and A LOT of people can not grasp this concept but, it is a WORLD WIDE and HISTORIC, involving a lot of history, and ancient battle.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

I recently used this excerpt from a speech given By JKF, which some believe its about freedom of the press vs. national security. In his speech though it appears more so that he his addressing secret societies.
Speech Transcripts

The proof is out there for you to believe in this conspiracy. George Bush SR. speech on the NWO agenda makes reference to The United Nations. How they WILL be Successful.

What did his Son do as President? Lead a war on Islamic Jihadist. Which is the third step with Albert Pike's vision of the future.

William Guy Carr writes:
Carr claimed the following was excerpted from a letter to Giusseppe Mazzini from Albert Pike, dated August 15, 1871:
"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."3
Letter transcripts

Now the British Museum and Freemason will disagree on the authenticity of the letters. I am not disputing that. What I find convincing is how what is described in the letter has come to fruition.

"It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."JFK

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The recent update I just heard was that this was Al Qaida in Iran, with evidence it was state sponsored.

Keep in mind, this was a Canadian indictment, not American.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

When you support the Entertainment industry(majority of) you fund the war on Palestine and the Zionist/NWO Agenda.

The epidemic of prescription drugs in the united states is supported by the invasion of afghanistan and their opium products.

It was widely known that Al-qaeda would burn these opium fields that farmers would grow to support their families. When America moved in, Production of Opium went up.

A prescription drug that is manufactured by the government.

How is this related?

Gun control.

What will be a deterrent in wanting to purchase a gun?

psychological history

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

Just this one, eh?

Ok, that's good to know. Not any other ones though, they might be valid. RIte?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

God damn it.. Another one for the script.

Zion wah wah illuminati blah blah, neocon jones nibiru.

*plonk*

On topic, Glad they prevented this. But as expected out come the cockroaches to claim BS on this one. If they'd blown up a train, BS on that one, if they catch them BS on this one. If nothing happens, something BS is about to happen.. can't win.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join