It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More holes in the Boston Bombing and the MercedesHonda controversy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

β€œIn Cambridge involving a Mercedes SUV. The car was ultimately discovered here, in WATERTOWN, and pursued by the Watertown police department. The pursuit went into a residential neighborhood, not far from here. Where there was an exchange of gun fire between Watertown Police, (AN) MBTA officer, and the two (2) suspects. During the course of that pursuit, several explosive devises were discharged from the car at the police officers. In the exchange of the gun fire, we believe that one of the suspects was struck and ultimately taken into custody. A second suspect was able to flee from that car and there is an act search going on at this time.”

Where does the green Honda come into play?
USA TIMELINE

According to this Connecticut State Police put out a bulletin for the suspect in a gray CRV with licence plate 316 ES9 at 10:11 am on April 19.
At 10:30am it is found in BOSTON.
At 2:08 pm the Connecticut State Police put out a bulletin with Massachusetts plates 116GC7

BUZZFEED

5.suspects carjacked a Mercedes-Benz SUV and drove to Watertown, Massachusetts, after they shot the MIT campus police officer. The suspects bragged to the car's driver that they were the marathon bombers. The brothers began the night driving a Honda Civic, which they used to hijack the SUV.

6. When Watertown police spotted the car and tried to pull it over, the suspects fled, throwing explosives out the window at officers. They exchanged gunfire with police during the chase that followed, and a Boston transit police officer was shot and wounded. Witnesses in Watertown reported hearing multiple gunshots and explosions early Friday morning.

7. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was fatally shot when he ran toward Watertown police officers and attempted to set off an IED that was strapped to his chest. He died soon after he arrived at Beth Israel-Deaconess Medical Center.

8. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev escaped police capture by driving the SUV through a line of police officers. NBC News reports that he drove over his brother as he fled the scene.

There are reports that both brother were in the green Honda found on Laurel street.

TWITTER SOURCE

MERCEDES AND HONDA ON SAME STREET

This guy has photos taken on the 18 of april before the bulletin for the green Honda and HE even gives the Licence plate.

why would the Police need a bulletin when the car was already in their possession?

His first photo appears to have both the SUV and the Honda in the same photo
edit on 22-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

Here is the photo of the green Honda. Notice the pot hole cover in the back of the road with ashfault. same shape in the photo with the SUV. But the SUV is GONE

photo 1

photo 2

Just got a little bigger too

"Andrew Kitzenberg ‏@AKitz 18 Apr
Shoot out with 5 minutes of gun fire and pressure cooker bomb. #mit #boston #shooting #bombs pic.twitter.com/0UDBNFzQZS" take a look at the photo.

FIVE MINUTES LATER
I found a photo of the Mercedes SUV from a news feed.

MERCEES SUV

as well as the Police searching the Honda hours before the Bulletin put out by the Connecticut State Police

HONDA SEARCHED BY ROBOT

10 FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BOSTON BOMBING

I felt like this was not getting the proper attention it deserved, so I created this thread. It took me a couple times doing this because my browser kept quitting on me.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

There is a witness that said it was a police SUV that ran the first guy down and then the police shot the guy up. So if this was a Mercedes SUV it wasn't a police vehicle. Either the witness was seeing things (not hard with gunfire and such going on) or more was happening than was reported. I don't know about the SUV and Honda connection, so this seems like a good topic.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

In all of that rambling CAPITALISED post, is there anything you want to say?

I don't want to read a million delusions to find out what it is you're saying.

If not, thanks anyway.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

hahahahah you really got hard on for me don't you?

I'm flattered, sincerely, but its called evidence to support ones theories. you should try it instead of bashing peoples idea's.

Thanks for the laugh.

new topics

top topics

join