It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Missed This at Thatchers Funeral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by pavmas

If you want to put the topic City of London before ATS you will probably get quite a bit of data, which is why I suggested you use the title in your thread title. I'd like to learn more about it myself (I haven't even read the wikipedia page on it), but I know its importance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go, The City Of london seems to control us all since 1666

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is stupid.

Reptilians cant bow or curtsey. Their bones don't allow it.

He's feeding her snails.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I googled this, as I had heard something about this from my hubby but he has gone to bed.

This site debates this too.
ask.metafilter.com...

The British Monarch is definitely in charge, it's British protocol that makes it all look iffy.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think the Queen greets people like this often, doesn't look like deference to me. Can't tell what she's doing just from a picture.

As to the Bishop of London -
Richard Chartres
en.wikipedia.org...

Gresham professor
From 1987 to 1992, he was Professor of Divinity at Gresham College in London. Based on a three-part lecture series given in May 1992, he published A Brief History of Gresham College 1597–1997.[4] During the first lecture of the original lecture series he referred to the college as a "magical island like Atlantis" disappearing and re-emerging from the sea. This was a reference both to the Invisible College and Francis Bacon's New Atlantis.

Invisible College
en.wikipedia.org...

"The concept of "invisible college" is mentioned in German Rosicrucian pamphlets in the early 17th century. Ben Jonson in England referenced the idea, related in meaning to Francis Bacon's House of Solomon, in a masque The Fortunate Isles and Their Union from 1624/5.[3] The term gained currency for the exchanges of correspondence within the Republic of Letters.[4]"

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
She just has a little bit of kyphosis (curvature of the spine) which is natural for elderly people. Sorry OP I just cant see the bow. :/

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Who is the person in front of her anyway? That the west and parts of the commonwealth have a lot of influence in the global stage hardly comes as a surprise.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
To be fair, Elizabeth is as much a Queen as I am the Pope. She is a fraud. Don't take my word for it though, how about respected mainstream historian Tony Robinson?

I couldn't care less but I suggest you, the people remove her and her fraudulent family from their multi-million pound council house as soon as possible.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Originally posted by pavmas

The real rulers of the UK and perhaps the world.

The Queen of England bows to the King of London

Notice the Order of the Garter symbolism as Thatcher’s funeral car leaves. This lets the occult World know Margaret Thatcher was a high level witch part of Queen Elizabeth II’s coven. Let me remind you that Barbara Bush is a fifth-degree witch within the United States and a very powerful woman through her Roman Catholic, Perci front bloodline. She commands Nazi SS officer, George H.W Bush’s estate and Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst operations. George H.W Bush serves Great Master Prince Charles and Grandmaster Matthew Festing whilst he deals dope for King Juan Carlos of Spain and The Worshipful Company of Apothecaries.
St. Paul’s Cathedral is the true head of the Church of England as is the Bishop of London not the Archbishop of Canterbury as many are led to believe and whom is based at Canterbury Cathedral in Kent. May I remind you that the King James Bible is really the Bishop of London’s Bible which was mastered by Enochian occultist, Sir John Dee of The Worshipful Company of Mercers. The true power of Britain is the City of London not England, Scotland or Wales. The British Empire is really the City of London Corporation and the pirates of the Livery.
Notice how Dame of Malta, Queen Elizabeth the second symbolically curtsies to the King of The City of London via her positioning on the steps. Notice the Masonic brotherhood handshake over the third step of the Master Mason blue lodge degree and notice the white Freemasonic gloves of the King and the black gloves of the Queen uniting in duality or the yin and yang. She is greeting a power far greater than her’s withing the sovereign state of The City of London.
yea sure

top topics

<< 1   >>

join