It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Members of Congress Demand Answers: Peter King , Jeff Duncan, Candice Miller, Michael McCaul

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

Originally posted by redtic

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I agree. Why so partisan? Why didn't any Democrats have the stones to sign this letter?

Please, you know precisely why none signed it - because it's a bunch of sensationalistic BS. When the looniest loon in the loony bin (Mr Beck) is the one squealing loudest about something, you pretty much know to ignore it...

And please explain to all of us what the BS is?. I am sick of the messengers being attacked why not go after the message itself?

Progressives in general like to make it about the messenger because they know it is easy to tear down a man but the idea on the other hand is very hard to tackle.

Personally I think something stinks and I bet we will see many posters trying to tear down anyone trying to get the cold hard truth about Boston.

I'm attacking the messenger because it's Glenn Beck - as in, not credible. Show me one other reliable news source that is reporting this story (and that does not reference back to The Blaze). Go ahead, I'm waiting...

Here, I found something for you from a typically right-leaning site:

www.forbes.com.../blog/comment/1068-12345 -25929

According to the Department of Homeland Security, Mr. Beck is getting a bit confused. Apparently, there is a Saudi national who was taken into custody by ICE last week and is being held for deportation due to his being in the country on an expired visa. However, the DHS has said that the individual being held for deportation has nothing whatsoever to do with the Saudi “person of interest” we all heard about in the hours following the attack.

Mr. Beck believes otherwise. From what I understand, he appears to believe that the Saudi national in custody is the same man who was identified as a person of interest in the bombing and that the government is getting him out of the country, rather than face charges, for some reason.

Give it up. There's nothing to it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi had his apartment searched.
A few bags of items were removed.
Abduls roommate was detained for "Visa problems".
Visa Problems = They are NOT enrolled in school
The 3rd roommate is currently "On the run........"

A. Please post credible sources for these "facts".
B. So what? Even if it's ALL TRUE, it means nothing.

The police searched a person of interest's apartment and removed a few items. Were those items returned? Did they find anything? Did they deport him? If so, for what reason? There were several persons of interest that didn't pan out. Why are you focused on this one guy?

Are you assuming these "visa problems"? Or that the kid isn't enrolled? Do you have a link?

How do you know the 3rd roommate is on the run? Link, please?

My complaint is that none of this information is KNOWN by us. It's gossip. Show me the credible sources. But if the conspiracy community is just assuming these pieces of information, I'm not interested.

reply to post by redtic

Thank you!
Nothing to see here.
edit on 4/23/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Maybe Mr. Beck wouldn't be confused if the Director of Homeland Security would

answer the question asked by Congressman Duncan.

Since she refused to answer the question, 4 members of congress had to go after her

with an official letter.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BennyHavensOh

I'm giving you a star just for the "Landreau Guide Us" reference, just so you know somebody got it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

I'm giving you a star just for the "Landreau Guide Us" reference, just so you know somebody got it.

Well thanks Bro, good to see some one paying attention out there.

You know, it's getting pretty bad down here in this rotting Republic of ours as it clearly worms it's way into slavery. Perhaps I have read and studied much too much history, for I recall how after the colonies were originally set up and then again in the decade before the Civil War, that the elected officials of both ages argued vehemently that mankind actually preferred slavery as a way of life to the freedom of self rule. They argued that mankind wanted the simple life that being a slave afforded, wake up, work, eat, sleep, repeat. There was no thinking required. Originally it was the poor whites from the debtor's ghettos of London, then the captured blacks purchased and sold by the Dutch in New York, but the claim was the same - they enjoy it so let us continue it. And before the Civil War it was the Democrats that championed the cause of slavery ironically!

Perhaps they were right, and it will be a good thing if they were because slavery seems to be back on the menu as cheering masses bow down before their wealthy masters and their armoured enforcers. Raid our homes, round us up like the chattel that we are . Tell us what to think, for thinking is just too much for us to bear. Goodbye America it was a nice experiment, too bad it failed.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Elected officials follow Glenn Beck because he has a following. And they want the votes of his following.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
every since Obama has been in office, there have been constant hearings of administration officials by this republican congress, that have taken place WITHOUT DUE DILIGENCE of researching the facts. these congressmen shoot from the hip, and time and again, ONCE ALL THE FACTS ARE KNOWN, they tend to walk back their inflammatory and hyperbolic statements.......SO.... the administration officials that now go before these committees tell the congressmen that they will simply not answer UNTIL ALL THE FACTS ARE IN.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I hope I last long enough to laugh at you pathetic idiots as it all comes crumbling down around you, for when this is the mentality of the masses, collapse is right around the corner.

I agree rhat knowledge is power, though yours is a very contradictory statement, resembles oxymoron in nature.

And what if you are alive when it all comes crumbling down, will you only be laughing at everyone else and not yourself as well,... or will knowing what you know make a difference (save you?). I mean, what are you doing to make this world a better place?

Our demise will certainly come sooner if we continue to be divided.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

I hope I last long enough to laugh at you pathetic idiots as it all comes crumbling down around you, for when this is the mentality of the masses, collapse is right around the corner.

I agree rhat knowledge is power, though yours is a very contradictory statement, resembles oxymoron in nature.

And what if you are alive when it all comes crumbling down, will you only be laughing at everyone else and not yourself as well,... or will knowing what you know make a difference (save you?). I mean, what are you doing to make this world a better place?

Our demise will certainly come sooner if we continue to be divided.

Unfortunately division seems to be the order of the day and is being highly promoted by the ruling class irregardless of political affiliation, don't you think? You offer me hope when you infer that sticking together would be our wisest choice, oh that it could be so - thank you for that.

I do not wish to appear to be higher and mightier than any but I have been one warning of the uncoming train for years now, only to be "Chicken Littled" by those who would rather spend more time entertaining themselves than caring of where we were headed. No, we will all meet our ends as they come upon us, and I will take NO solice in the suffering of the stupid, but when it is MY turn I will certainly go sadly when I think of how it might have all been avoided. Unfortunately, those with the cash, power and technology have been far better at influencing the masses that those of us armed only with the truth. Be well my friend.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
every since Obama has been in office, there have been constant hearings of administration officials by this republican congress, that have taken place WITHOUT DUE DILIGENCE of researching the facts. these congressmen shoot from the hip, and time and again, ONCE ALL THE FACTS ARE KNOWN, they tend to walk back their inflammatory and hyperbolic statements.......SO.... the administration officials that now go before these committees tell the congressmen that they will simply not answer UNTIL ALL THE FACTS ARE IN.

You should have seen Janet Napolitano at the U.S. Senate yesterday.

It appears she fears Senator Lindsay Graham the most.

Janet Napolitano is suddenly 100% sure that the Chechen brothers operated alone

with no help from overseas Jihad organizations.

Senator Graham responded with "I think it's too early to say that."

Does any of this sound familiar? Remember the Benghazi attack?

Obama said "We really don't know yet. We are still investiagting."

Well, Ambassador Susan Rice was 100% sure she knew the truth.

She went on 5 networks and blamed the video. Remember?

Also, Janet Napolitano admitted that Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi was on the

Terror Watch List.

Suddenly, Abdul is not as pure as the wind driven snow.

BTW, where is this Abdul Al-Harbi?

What are we going to do with all of these hardcopy events labeling him as 212 3B Status?

Congressman Duncan and many others have the event file in their hands.

edit on 24-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Interesting to see the name of one of those signatory's and the word "terrorist" used in that letter:-

en.wikipedia.org...

The word "Hypocrite" comes to mind.

Many reasonable people felt sympathy for the IRA pre-911, some still did after.

Frankly he can be a hypocrite all he wants its standard Politician MO, doesn't mean he can't be right once an awhile.

This looks damaging to the Obama Administration:

Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi has a prior event ???

Prior Event File # 1648067

Does that mean Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi was a known terrorist?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join