It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Members of Congress Demand Answers: Peter King , Jeff Duncan, Candice Miller, Michael McCaul

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I agree. Why so partisan? Why didn't any Democrats have the stones to sign this letter?

Please, you know precisely why none signed it - because it's a bunch of sensationalistic BS. When the looniest loon in the loony bin (Mr Beck) is the one squealing loudest about something, you pretty much know to ignore it...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Although we were required to wear ties to High School in '69-'72 and were certainly no hippies, the wisdom of the day always included "Question Authority" and "Do not Trust Those In Charge". It was wise at the time and being educated well, I have NEVER abandoned the idea. It was true then and is even more so now.

This "Landreau Guide Us", drink the cool aid, believe whatever crap they are selling you mentality is Sad, Scary, and the mark of the Truely Stupid. If most of you Americans out there feel this way, then I have surely lived too long. I hope I last long enough to laugh at you pathetic idiots as it all comes crumbling down around you, for when this is the mentality of the masses, collapse is right around the corner.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

To me it is more that when you are in front of Congress, and they as you a question, refusing to answer should ruffle everyone's feathers.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Lets trash Congressman Peter King and derail the thread.

edit on 22-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

Bingo! It's one of the many logical fallacies they often use to deflect the actual topic.
Peter King is not the issue, nor is the IRA. The fact that a "person of interest" was detained, then let go, but deported after secret discussions with Saudi Arabian officials is something the American people should know about regardless of whether Dennis Kucinich, Dianne Feinstein, Peter King, or the Easter Bunny is the one asking the question.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

I agree. Why so partisan? Why didn't any Democrats have the stones to sign this letter?

Please, you know precisely why none signed it - because it's a bunch of sensationalistic BS. When the looniest loon in the loony bin (Mr Beck) is the one squealing loudest about something, you pretty much know to ignore it...

Funny, many say the same thing about the sheeplike Obamabots.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Once wrong always wrong I guess...

That is a silly way at looking at things.

People change. Its not like every person in congress is paid off to parrot what they are told.

The whole world isn't one big conspiracy. Just be glad those four actually have the ability to try and do something worthwhile.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by TauCetixeta

All republican - what a shocker. Why does everything have to be so f*^%ing partisan, especially when it comes to questioning every move of the Obama administration? I'd react differently if it were 50/50, but every time stuff like this happens, all I can think of is McConnell's mantra of "my number one priority is to get Obama out of office" - which I realize is moot now, but this all smells of always trying to make the other side look bad, rather than a true, deep concern for the safety of US citizens...

Maybe none of them singed it because there are no charges against the kid? The kid should get a good lawyer and sue Beck and these members of congress for harassment.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

All republican - what a shocker. Why does everything have to be so f*^%ing partisan, especially when it comes to questioning every move of the Obama administration? I'd react differently if it were 50/50, but every time stuff like this happens, all I can think of is McConnell's mantra of "my number one priority is to get Obama out of office" - which I realize is moot now, but this all smells of always trying to make the other side look bad, rather than a true, deep concern for the safety of US citizens...

You might equally ask why were there no democrats joining in the investigation? I think it's because democrats are concerned primarily about preserving their power and care very little for this country. After all their messiah appears to be a traitor. That's the only explanation I can give for his promotion of terrorist Islamists and why he apparently wants China to have our missile defense secrets.

www.foxnews.com...

Face the facts, your communist messiah is a traitor and hates the United States. Wait I take that back. I think you have to be a US citizen to be a traitor.....
edit on 23-4-2013 by SevenThunders because: clarification

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

According to our written press here, this boy is Ben Laden's son ?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

And please explain to all of us what the BS is?. I am sick of the messengers being attacked why not go after the message itself?

Progressives in general like to make it about the messenger because they know it is easy to tear down a man but the idea on the other hand is very hard to tackle.

Personally I think something stinks and I bet we will see many posters trying to tear down anyone trying to get the cold hard truth about Boston.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nownow

I would hardly call "Inforwars.com" a credible news source.

Alex Jones has been exposed as the money-grubbing hack that he is.

Thankfully, the choice is not "MSM or Alex Jones". Go find alternate sources of credible foreign and domestic news. You will sleep better.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nownow
I watch infowars daily. I haven't watched mainstream media in at least 10 years, with few exceptions. Who has credibility? Or should I ask, " Who does one pay for credibility? Saudi Arabia?

Having seen the completely unfounded BS on both, I am more inclined to trust news sources that can offer evidence, witnesses, statements, and actual truths. Infowars is 90% fiction, opinion, paranoia, this is not journalism and it's not news.

If you trust what you read on Infowars more than you trust what you get from MSM (which I agree can get it wrong a hell of a lot) then you are even worse off than you would be otherwise.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I could care less about Beck. Hes a buffoon who cries more than Boehner.

But for congress to ask the DHS what they did with him and why....that is harassment?

You misunderstand the way law works to the nth degree, i am afraid.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
this is all theatre and that photograph of the 'suspect' looks to be computer generated
with its customary lack of definition and clarity (see the majority of the photographs
available for the 9/11 'victims').

this is more conspiracy junk thrown into to mix of all these type staged/hoaxed/faked
events to detract away from the faked heart of matters.
there is only one combattant enemy here, and that is your government (as always!).
these senators are playing their part in the contrived drama.

yet there is something different going on this time around, imo. the boston bombing
narrative is exposing players involved in the multitude of fakeries of the past, if interpretted
and viewed in the right manner, all in preperation for the immense changes to shortly come.

out with the old and in with new.

bring it on!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

I could care less about Beck. Hes a buffoon who cries more than Boehner.

But for congress to ask the DHS what they did with him and why....that is harassment?

You misunderstand the way law works to the nth degree, i am afraid.

What part of this kid has been proven to be innocent do you not understand? They have no right to keep harassing this kid simply because he is from Saudi Arabia. And the DHS doesn't have to say anything to congress if they don't want to.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Because Mrs. Obama went to the hospital to give Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi the good news.

"You are going home. The fix is in."

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Maybe none of them singed it because there are no charges against the kid? The kid should get a good lawyer and sue Beck and these members of congress for harassment.

YES !!!!

I'm all for THAT!

Lets bring Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi into a court of law so we can ALL find out the

whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Glenn Beck has plenty of money for his own lawyer.

For the Defense: I call Terrorist Expert Steve Emerson to the stand.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tianmat

According to our written press here, this boy is Ben Laden's son ?

This student Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi has 5 family clan members currently in Gitmo.

The Saudi Government has a dozen more Al-Harbis on their Terror Watch List.

The family is located on the border of Yemen.

If you read newspapers overseas, you will discover that it is common for Chechen and

Saudi Jihadists to work side by side.

Get the picture?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Exactly. I can't believe our elected officials are following Glenn Beck!
I have found NO indication that there's a problem with this guy. Where do they get this information???
If someone wants to be taken seriously, they're going to have to post CREDIBLE evidence for this information.

The guy was a person of interest. His apartment was searched and he was cleared. I can't even find any information saying he was deported. (Well, except for KNOWN gossip mongers, like Beck and WND, who get their gossip from each other.)

Some people will believe ANYTHING!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by redtic

Exactly. I can't believe our elected officials are following Glenn Beck!
I have found NO indication that there's a problem with this guy. Where do they get this information???
If someone wants to be taken seriously, they're going to have to post CREDIBLE evidence for this information.

The guy was a person of interest. His apartment was searched and he was cleared. I can't even find any information saying he was deported. (Well, except for KNOWN gossip mongers, like Beck and WND, who get their gossip from each other.)

Some people will believe ANYTHING!

Close but as usual you left out a few facts.

Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi had his apartment searched. A few bags of items were

removed. Abduls roommate was detained for "Visa problems".

Visa Problems = They are NOT enrolled in school

The 3rd roommate is currently "On the run........"

This Saudi Al-Harbi was at the Boston Marathon Bombing but he was just at the wrong

place at the wrong time?

Nice try.
edit on 23-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join