It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Members of Congress Demand Answers: Peter King , Jeff Duncan, Candice Miller, Michael McCaul

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Official letter has been sent to Janet Napolitano.

Some of you may be wondering "Who is Congressman Jeff Duncan?"

Here he is:

The 4 members of congress want more information about the Saudi National right here:

His name is Abdul Al-Harbi.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Interesting to see the name of one of those signatory's and the word "terrorist" used in that letter:-

en.wikipedia.org...

The word "Hypocrite" comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Interesting to see the name of one of those signatory's and the word "terrorist" used in that letter:-

en.wikipedia.org...

Many reasonable people felt sympathy for the IRA pre-911, some still did after.

Frankly he can be a hypocrite all he wants its standard Politician MO, doesn't mean he can't be right once an awhile.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

What are we going to do with this terrorist Abdul Al-Harbi?

We already have 5 other Al-Harbi members in Gitmo.
edit on 22-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

en.wikipedia.org...

Frankly he can be a hypocrite all he wants its standard Politician MO, doesn't mean he can't be right once an awhile.

The word hypocrite can be used in many way's with him. He wanted Britain out of Ireland, yet he lives on land that was taken from Native American Indians.
Yes, the word Hypocrite fits him well.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

en.wikipedia.org...

Strategy: Ignore Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi at all costs.

Lets trash Congressman Peter King and derail the thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It is so sad that members of congress, supposed leaders of our nation, rely on information from Glenn Beck.

We are so screwed if this is who people have elected.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

All republican - what a shocker. Why does everything have to be so f*^%ing partisan, especially when it comes to questioning every move of the Obama administration? I'd react differently if it were 50/50, but every time stuff like this happens, all I can think of is McConnell's mantra of "my number one priority is to get Obama out of office" - which I realize is moot now, but this all smells of always trying to make the other side look bad, rather than a true, deep concern for the safety of US citizens...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind
It is so sad that members of congress, supposed leaders of our nation, rely on information from Glenn Beck.

The leaders of congress are relying on information from Janet Napolitano.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

All republican - what a shocker. Why does everything have to be so f*^%ing partisan, especially when it comes to questioning every move of the Obama administration? I'd react differently if it were 50/50, but every time stuff like this happens, all I can think of is McConnell's mantra of "my number one priority is to get Obama out of office" - which I realize is moot now, but this all smells of always trying to make the other side look bad, rather than a true, deep concern for the safety of US citizens...

All 4 are republicans. They want more information concerning this Saudi National

Abdul Al-Harbi who is due to be deported tomorrow.

According to CBS News, Mrs. Obama visited him in the hospital.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Some of the comments being written about this are very illuminating:

"...why did Michelle Obama feel she needed to visit this suspect in the hospital?"

www.theblaze.com...

The Tsarnaev brothers were double agents who decoyed US into terror trap
debka.com...

Infowars - The Tsarnaev brothers were double agents who decoyed US into terror trap
www.infowars.com...

edit on 22-4-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

"...why did Michelle Obama feel she needed to visit this suspect in the hospital?"

www.theblaze.com...

debka.com...

Infowars - The Tsarnaev brothers were double agents who decoyed US into terror trap
www.infowars.com...

Something is definitely wrong here.

The House of Representatives needs to bring in Janet Napolitano and ask her

"What did see know?" and "When did she know it?"

Put her under oath.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

www.theblaze.com...

debka.com...

www.infowars.com...

Oh, well, Debka and Infowars? Then it must all be... complete tripe

Has either actually ever had anything right?
Neither has any credibility.

As for the story in the OP, I hope she clears this up with them in a meeting and gives them what they need. She seems adamant that the media have it all wrong, but I'm glad some are going after her to prove it. This is the right time to start demanding answers and accountability. It's time your elected to got off their fat behinds and started challenging the status-qua and getting answers for the people.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

It's newspapers in Saudi Arabia reporting that about a dozen Al-Harbi members are

currently on their Terror Watch List.

They are also reporting that many people in the Al-Harbi clan are Active Fighters

in Al Qaeda.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This information was out well before Glenn Beck made his threat.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjola

This information was out well before Glenn Beck made his threat.

They are quick to jump on Glenn Beck. Actually, it was Terrorism Expert Steve Emerson

who woke EVERYBODY up with this revelation.

That is when Congressmen King, Duncan, Miller & McCaul jumped up and got on the phone.

What is going on here?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

SO tell me than, whats the harm in giving them their hearing, I mean if its just to get obama, and nothings there than make them look like fools during it.

IT would be that simple if nothing is to this story.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I agree. Why so partisan? Why didn't any Democrats have the stones to sign this letter?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen that!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

"Oh, well, Debka and Infowars? Then it must all be... complete tripe
Has either actually ever had anything right?
Neither has any credibility."

I watch infowars daily. I haven't watched mainstream media in at least 10 years, with few exceptions. Who has credibility? Or should I ask, " Who does one pay for credibility? Saudi Arabia?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join