It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien body recovered shows DNA not Human

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know now ...pity , I wished this was true......

So I think that the members who have opposed this thread won this time, and can decide were this thread belongs... And I have a gut feeling where that would be , but deserved ...
edit on 24-4-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Let say for a second that this is not a malformed foetus or a plastic figurine...

The non-geocentric people will be like... "Meh!"
Others will get very excited, etc...

And then, life will go on...

edit on 24-4-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Now I find this even not worthy anymore to see it on the front page.....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Hmmm. Well - in truth it is not "simply" human. It is way more complicated than that.
The little guy is a brand new medical mystery. "Nobody knows what it is!" - Well, it has a human mother but while technically classified as human, it remains a 6-8 year old boy that is 6" tall - it is not a fetus and it does not present with any known syndrome. So. Is it human? Well, yes, technically speaking. Do we have a complete genetic picture? No. We don't know what mystery DNA are causing his amazing peculiarities. Is it normal? No. Is it 'simple?' - absolutely not! Does it require more study as a result? Absolutely. The report on the website is actually quite interesting!!

I think the tweet was in reaction to the specimen being dismissed as if it were normal. It's not. It is much cooler than that from a science standpoint. While Dr. Greer is showing strong bias towards it being something more mysterious than what it most likely is, to dismiss this out of hand is also showing bias, imo, in the direction of wanting it to be easily dismissed by others...

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

But it's out there I know it! someday we will find Pandora's box

I hope so ....I really do

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

The DNA was done by multiple labs and supervised by Stanford University. The scientist was just on Coast to Coast with Greer, and he's excited but reserved. They are publishing a peer reviewed study in a journal this year.

This fits in well with hundred of rural people in those areas report for years that little tiny "men" were running around in the desert with tiny glowing orbs.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Skeptics pointing out that it's human is hilarious. If it's human it's not a fetus, it's a full grown adult that lived for 6-8 years. It has some human DNA. Most likely a hybrid. Pointing out that it's human just says, we have an undiscovered race of 6-inch humans running around on the planet that we never discovered before. It's still a new species…

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Now I find this even not worthy anymore to see it on the front page.....

Don't feel bad about it, it was labelled an alien a long time ago. It's also not a monkey, a pod head or a fake made out of chicken bones, nobody is talking about those suggestions now.
I don't think anyone could have guessed the little guy was a 6 to 8 year old human, he is still a mystery.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know now ...pity , I wished this was true......

So I think that the members who have opposed this thread won this time, and can decide were this thread belongs... And I have a gut feeling where that would be , but deserved ...
edit on 24-4-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

Don't fret! It's not that bad.

I was hoping it was alien too. I only came across that via my FB I believe. I was reading this thread prior and just thought I'd share it.

Nothing wrong with hoping
Maybe the next one will be alien.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sorry, late to the party since I just learned about this 6" "humanoid" today.

What I think is FUNNY:

Some media report the "humanoid" is "human".

So let me get this straight:

It is 6" small, has NINE (!) ribs and a head which is 1/4 of its entire body size plus an entirely different head shape...AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A "HUMAN"???

Is this supposed to be a joke?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Ever heard of genetic mutations?!?!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Another thing I have noticed when reading the Chilean story was that the photo of the subject shows it's arms bent at the elbows. Then, In the video they are straight, and then in the video later they are bent again.

Anything that old is not gonna be able to have it's arms folded or bent, they would just break in half. Why would you even risk damaging such a prize by trying to fold them in the first place? = FRAUDULENT HOAX.

Wish that was not the case, but it is what it is. ~$heopleNation
edit on 24-4-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A few people have looked at it, it has not been reviewed by other experts and it’s an extraordinary claim. It might also be a hoax or a deception. I’m not going to accept this at face value until I find out more about it from additional people who know what to look for.
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by flexy123

Ever heard of genetic mutations?!?!

Yes I did.

And how high are the chances that a mutation gets ALL of that:

* smaller body
* one more rib
* deformed/over-sized skull
* entire face doesn't look "human" (eyes, jaw etc.)

Sorry..I am not THAT retarded that I buy the explanation of a mutation which would "miraculously" turn out like that. No fricking way that I buy that just because "Huffington Post" says it's a human and the exact same article spreads over several websites.

Let's put it that way: If I were to prove that SMURFS exists and I'd provide a real skeleton of a smurf, would people also say it's a "human mutation" and still deny the existence of smurfs, even with evidence right before their eyes?

edit on 24-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

What a rubbish source you're using. It's A DEFORMED HUMAN that died at around 8 years old which is truly AMAZING...!

"DNA tests on six-inch skeleton of 'alien-looking' creature with over-sized head prove it was actually human claim scientists in new documentary"

www.dailymail.co.uk... claim-scientists-new-documentary.html

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
As much as I would love to have proof aliens exist, every time I look at the little corpse I giggle a little. To my eyes it looks like a model and a well done one at that.

It is amazing what some of the modelers can do these days, miniature combustion engines or turbine engines that work. Tiny scale models made out of metal with gauges and even hydrolics that work.

With enough time and skill it really is amazing what a dedicated human can do.

Some things I noticed, the skeleton looks like all the flesh is gone since we can see a skeletal structure, however the ribs are all fused together, no spacing at all.

Earlier in the thread someone posted a close up of the head, it looked like it still had eyelids... no skull sockets like any other critter would have but eyelids!

Just my opinion but I think it is just a pretty decent model.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Garry Nolan has been seriously misrepresented by the bought and paid for media with this. They just basically print the stuff where he says that it seemed human, but what he actually says almost completely changes that. Of course, they're owned by the "elite", so what else would they do?

Here's an extract of what he ACTUALLY said, without clipping bits to make it look like he was disappointed at finding out it was "human."

I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey. Right, it is...human. Or...as close to human, closer to human that chimpanzees would be. BUT...when you count up the number of mutations that we're observing.....what we're seeing is more than what we would expect to be caused by simple cell division.

When the sequencer is creating or making these reads, it's doing it more or less at random. So what does the computer program do that people have written and designed? It takes every one of the little sequences and tries to match it against the known, ahh, and then...anything that doesn't match, it puts... in a little side file and says "this is unknown."

He said that there's 2 million basepairs of DNA where nothing seems to sit, so that's meaning that side file I guess.

To finish he talked about publishing his findings online, and then :

I don't have the resources to study and follow down every single angle that this opens up. But, you know, maybe there's a listener out there who'll be sufficiently intrigued by this, to do the analyses themselves and maybe they'll find something that I missed. Great. [meaning great if that's the case.]

If additional...erm, samples are seen of this, I'll be the first in line to want to sequence it, because then.....all bets are off.

I want to say other things here, but I also don't want to open myself up for.....you know....attack.

Slightly different than what The Huff, or The Daily Fail, have written up. Oh, and this part with the body is part of the film, they make out like it's pretty much the whole thing, because the other stuff about government secrets and what Greer calls petro-fascists are just added into one paragraph at the end. So they ridicule the film because the body is "human" when they've left out a lot of what Nolan said, and then add a little bit about government conspiracies, energy cartels, harassed scientists, huge patenting issues with alternative tech, electrogravitics going 'black' from 1954 onwards and some of the current things researchers and scientists are doing in this area.....right at the end in one paragraph.

And some of you people are going along with this?

For simple bits of info that can be researched further (Note that I said "researched further.") : the film as a whole seems to do the job. The problem seems to be that people either won't research further into what's being talked about, or they want a UFO to fly through their monitor and announce contact. Or they just don't like Greer. The way I look at it is to think of what someone wanting to research could be led to from the film as a whole, and from that angle I think it does a decent job. I don't think it's perfect, but I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as people are making out. You can learn A LOT about the problems we're currently facing and their history from researching further into the themes the film presents, and that was what I was mainly concerned about.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Human DNA is offplanet, so its not really inaccurate to say its human. But.......this isn't a fetus? If its not a fetus and they're saying this is an 8 year old child......he/she is ET!
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
One thing I have noticed of the skull... The frontal lobe part of the skull just above the brow are holes. One on each side. They should take a closer look at that. It looks as though they are natural. Senses usually come in pairs eyes, ears, sinus etc. I suppose it could be for a nerve & maybe a blood supply vein running to something. When I saw a close up of it, the first thing that popped in my mind was pit organs. Like on that of a snake they have pits there to see with heat vision.

I have red stories of aliens can see really well at night and are mostly active at night. Stories of they have to wear lenses over their eyes. The Roswell crash wreckage is said the items recovered that are in use today are fiber optics, lasers, night vision, from which the aliens used a special lens to cover their eyes that was flexible and soft like a eye contact, but had nano technology circuits in it to allow night vision. Then here we had just a couple years back ago, I remember seeing a new tech of soft lenses you could put over like a cell phone camera and turn it into a night vision device. Funny thing about that invention, is it never came to fruition once it gone public. They even said they had a working prototype. I guess the government got a hold of that project and offered a large sum of money that can't be refused. So now it's all militarized and it will never see the light of day.

I been saying it for years the government suppresses technology and deliberately controls the rate of technology released to the public. You wouldn't want your flock of sheep suddenly realizing that the sheepdog is actually a wolf.
edit on 25-4-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
It is 6" small, has NINE (!) ribs and a head which is 1/4 of its entire body size plus an entirely different head shape...AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A "HUMAN"???

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Try taking a trip to the Mu tter Museum

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join