It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all those who live to shut us conspirators down....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by brace22
If the creative people of this world, I.E movie writers, novelists and so on, can easily think of entertaining ideas such as mass extinction, the end of the world, zombies, biological weapons, historic adventure, alien invasion, demons, ghosts and so on... Then why can't people with the actual power to put these ideas into reality have the same thoughts?

I sometimes believe there is a conspiracy within itself here. Maybe people shooting us down are government agents who's sole mission is to dis-info and crack down on people who like having fun... And yes that is extremely sarcastic. No doubt someone will think I am being serious.

Point of story: Stop ruining my time on ATS. I love it here. Yes, have your argument, but don't shoot people down purely because you are too ignorant to see someone else's point of view.

I think the biggest problem is when conspirators use the word PROOF or FACT in caps etc when all they have is an assumption. I would say that 99% of debates that turn into a somewhat nasty argument is because conspirators stop being conspirators and say everything they suggest is empirical based facts.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frackityfrack
I think the people that are so quick to shut down any other theories, are just quaking in their little boots. They can't imagine a world where their own Gov't is attacking them and they refuse to even see any holes in their story

I do not trust the "official story" of 7/7, because there is actual EVIDENCE and ADMISSION that there was a SECRET group of people having a drill involving the real locations of real explosions at the same time as the attack.

You see the difference here, right? It's called EVIDENCE.

There are even more questions about 7/7 when you look at these facts, for instance, why has the man who stated this fact live on TV and radio more than once never been investigated? Why was he never forced to reveal his secret client? Why has this lead never been followed by the authorities? The basic probability of this drill happening at the same time with so many similarities is almost impossible. Instead of investigating all avenues, the authorities chose their criminals and ignored all others, even when there was clear evidence of at least complicity.

And now compare this to Boston... where is there ANY EVIDENCE for any of the conspiracy theories people are discussing? It has nothing to do with fear, and everything to do with needing some actual facts to base these unfounded fantasies on!

Provide the evidence for your wild theories, or be ignored. That should be how this goes. Unfortunately there are so many people on ATS who do not need (or like) evidence and want everything to fit their nice little fantasy of a big bad government.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Nonsense is, in most cases, a word used to reflect a personal opinion.

One person's nonsense is another's evidence.

And this is the crux of the problem on ATS, opinion is not evidence. Too many people seem to think it is, they have a requirement to provide evidence and proof for a theory to be sound, but no one is demanding it, they all just swallow whatever they're told because they have a preconceived idea of what they WANT it to be.

One man's opinion may be another man's evidence, but the neither is using logic or intelligence if all they need is an opinion to "prove" something. That makes both the originator of the opinion and the person believing it to be true completely without credibility.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by brace22
If the creative people of this world, I.E movie writers, novelists and so on, can easily think of entertaining ideas such as mass extinction, the end of the world, zombies, biological weapons, historic adventure, alien invasion, demons, ghosts and so on... Then why can't people with the actual power to put these ideas into reality have the same thoughts?

great example... I think some of them are putting these types of examples into reality... And with that, exaggerating real life events in things like movies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join