It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to connect the dots- Boston bombings, US funding of Syrian rebels, the Chechen connection...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So,

There's been a lot of noise on ATS lately about the manhunt for the Tsarnaev brothers not adding up, and various suggestions of hidden agendas. I dont need to go over what's been said a thousand times already, but looking at the number of other posts on here, it seems like theirs a fair few of us that think there might be something fishy going on.

Then, yesterday the US (rather blazenly I think) pledged 123 million dollars in 'non-lethal' assistance to Syrian rebels..

www.huffingtonpost.com...

...who are by their own admission supporters of al-Qaeda..

www.usatoday.com... al-qaeda-connection/2075323/

...while the Mainstream Media hints at links between the Tsarnaev brothers and Chechen 'Jihadists'..

communities.washington... times.com/neighborhood/stimulus/2013/apr/19/tamerlan-tsarnaev-chechen-jihadist-boston/

... is it possible that these are all linked in some way?

Back in August last year, Land Destroyer published an article about US backed terrorism in Syria and the gradual emergence of the American governments support for other forms of extremism, namely in Chechnya.

They go on to describe evidence of the US interfering with the Russian political agenda and, presumably, to ultimately gain control of Russian government, assets, oil, or whatever;

landdestroyer.blogspot.co.uk... ts-terror.html

Is it a coincidence that the US has pledged support to the Syrian al-Quaeda supporters, just a couple of days after the Tsarnaev brothers were rumbled?

I'm just trying to connect the dots here, I might not be articulating myself very well but hopefully the above links will help explain what I'm trying to get at.

Is the US government gearing up for some movement over in Chechnya? like another Libya? or Mali?

This report from Reuters seems tp suggest it could go that way..

www.reuters.com... dUSBRE87U09R20120831

..with one commenter on the site saying, and I quote 'Unless we vigorously defend democracy and the institutions we hold dear we will loose the battle'

With the Tsarnaev case still fresh in the memory, will America insist that this hotbed of Jihadist activity is dealt with to protect the freedom of it's people?

Whether you agree or disagree with this theory, I won't claim to have any answers, these are just some of my thoughts on this. Feel free to add yours.

Cheers,

join