It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there proof of a new world order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I was reading all of these things about the new world order, the illuminati, the masons, etc, etc (hope u dont consider the golden dawn to be conspirators), and I was wondering. How can we be sure that the new world order even exists? It seems more like a figurative organization including the entire government as the "new world order" rather than a counsil or group making up an individual organization. Help would be appreciated, or some kind of explaination at least.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
We dont know to be honest,
its mainly theories but there is some truth in some of the theories.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yes, there is a N.W.O.; it's on the back of the one dollar bill as "novus ordo seclorum"; the illuminati orchestrates this n.w.o. and run things behind the scenes. the presidents answer to the illuminati. they are a secret society of rich bloodlines; bush does not run america. the people who run america and other worldly affairs Under Satan's Authority: the Illuminati. This n.w.o. is to establish a one government, language, and religion, as in the days of Nimrod and the tower of babel (gen. 11th ch. This is the Dark Lord of the Sith speaking. the REAL JEWS are BLACK!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yes, there is a N.W.O.; it's on the back of the one dollar bill as "novus ordo seclorum"; the illuminati orchestrates this n.w.o. and run things behind the scenes. the presidents answer to the illuminati. they are a secret society of rich bloodlines; bush does not run america. the people who run america and other worldly affairs Under Satan's Authority: the Illuminati. This n.w.o. is to establish a one government, language, and religion, as in the days of Nimrod and the tower of babel (gen. 11th ch. This is the Dark Lord of the Sith speaking. the REAL JEWS are BLACK!!!

Wow,
Can you say N-E-O N-A-Z-I

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well Skull & Bones and the Illuminati are real groups. Whether or not there trying to take over the world or not is debate-able. I do believe there is one. The best evidence we got is circumstantial.

new topics

top topics

join