It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Conflicting Reports From Boston and the Suspect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

This time the more Conflicting Reports come from Jamie Dupree is a reporter for Cox Radio.

Citing no sources the reporter tweeted.

When the Tsarnaev brothers carjacked a vehicle: "Did you hear about the Boston explosion?...I did that"

In Dzhokhar's dorm room: "a large pyrotechnic, a black jacket and a white hat" like those worn by Bomber Two

Supposedly a black jacket and a white hat" like those worn by Bomber Two has being found accordingly in his dorm room.

After first bomb goes off, Dzjokhar "appears calm" and then rapidly moves away "without his knapsack"

Well according there is an image of him showing still wearing the knapsack, according.

13 page complaint says younger Tsarnaev is seen on security footage of Forum restaurant dropping second bomb off

If that is the case why wont they release the footage then? so we could see for ourselves

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
They will have to show it to the defense team, so get ready for the all too typical "gag" order that will stop all the evidence from ever getting out to us.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

If that is the case why wont they release the footage then? so we could see for ourselves

Problem of society these days... we cant wait!

You think the guys at Pixar or Industrial Light and Magic and the likes can snap their fingers and have everything done in a day? Give them time mate... I bet they're working hard to deliver the best experience possible to the end consumer - show some respect for their work...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"Citing an unnamed source who has been briefed on the investigation."

This is more and more common in the US media now.
The MSM has lost whatever credibility they had left in my book.

And yes, they will have to produce tangible evidence in this case.
So far the public has been presented nothing that would hold up in the court of law.

In fact even the Mass. Gov. Patrick was on CBS: Face the Nation yesterday discussing alleged surveillance footage showing the bombers placing the backpack down. He later admitted he hasn't seen this footage, himself.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

And surprisingly when the massacre happened at columbine High School, police and state officials quickly released the CCTV footages to the media ending the majority of theories back then.

Yet when it comes to Sandy Hook or Boston they haven't released anything?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

In fact even the Mass. Gov. Patrick was on CBS: Face the Nation yesterday discussing alleged surveillance footage showing the bombers placing the backpack down. He later admitted he hasn't seen this footage, himself.

Thats not surprising. Reminds me of the bin laden photos and video, no one has seen them and they even ask if they even exist.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
they are releasing it in a double feature along with the pentagon 9-11 footage,

sarcasm aside, the more they attempt to rewrite the story the more convoluted it gets to the point of absurdity, the more they spin it and conceive conflicting accounts,

it's 1984, they alter news/history to the point of 'Bad reporting' and 'Unreliable witnesses' yet when they can control the witness reports they are considered valid,

take the guy who alleged saw the older brother drop the backpack at his feet,

i heard this morning the footage shows something of the younger brother standing with his cell phone, take a picture, get a call stay on the phone about 18 seconds, the first bomb goes off, he utilizes that time to slip off his backpack and walk away, though i've also heard the blast happened 10 seconds part, not long enough to clear out?

new topics

top topics

join