It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two suspects in custody over alleged Canadian terror plot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A relative of mine is the lawyer for these two (same lawyer for Omar Khadr, and some of the Toronto 18)

Wonder if I can speak with him about this at all.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think this is all part of an ongoing propaganda against Iran specially at the times of presidential election over there....If any country ever seriously supported Al Qaeda that would be the US and UK and maybe Israel and no one else.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
Has the whole world gone nuts?
Are we going to have to look over our shoulders when we go out
or look around when we are in a crowd?

No , it always has been nuts,

To close to home ?
Waking up?

This sort of thing has been going on in the world every day in one form or the other since man's inception. Just not in your time and place.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by shadow watcher

The suspects - Chiheb Esseghaier, 30, and Raed Jaser, 35 - had been under surveillance since August 2012.

Another example of Canada's reckless third-world immigration policy...

and our "multiculturalism"

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

The suspects - Chiheb Esseghaier, 30, and Raed Jaser, 35 - had been under surveillance since August 2012.

All racists should move back to the country of ethnic origin.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Originally posted by MidnightTide

All racists should move back to the country of ethnic origin.

That would clean out the U.S and be spread across europe

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Oh you big meanie you! How DARE you draw into question so called "progressives" idea of a "utopian civilized" society even if certain individuals will never be able to function in that "utopian civilized" society! You big meanie racist you! /end sarcasm.

Such asinine ignorance such as calling people "racist" when dealing with religious throwbacks that are as crazy as &*%^ house rats has led to what is taking place across Europe right now with these islamic nut jobs. My Canada does *NOT* include throwbacks that feel as if they should impose their will and beliefs via white knuckle terror and violence against free thinking civilized people. I will do everything in my power to let such parasites know they aren't welcome where I live.

EDIT:

Why we are even considering letting these types of "unknowns" into Canada is beyond comprehension, the federal government idiots need to take a serious look at their immigration policies as there are plenty more hard working East Indian people for example who love this nation and would like to come here. Taking risks with people that might want to go "snackbar" all of a sudden and without warning just isn't worth it.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Would the CDN agencies invent crap to promote "harmonization" and use fear tactics to promote "Fortress North America"?
Damn straight they would!

Are there whacked out religious nut-job zealots in our country?
Damn straight there are!

So.... I have no opinion on this yet. I'll just have to see what facts come to light. It could go either way.
Our yellow press is a joke, the country is a mess, and we may never know?
In this day and age It's so hard to tell fact from propaganda, so I will count on the great ATS diggers to at least figure it out partially!

S+F dude!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

Oh you big meanie you! How DARE you draw into question so called "progressives" idea of a "utopian civilized" society even if certain individuals will never be able to function in that "utopian civilized" society! You big meanie racist you! /end sarcasm.

Such asinine ignorance such as calling people "racist" when dealing with religious throwbacks that are as crazy as &*%^ house rats has led to what is taking place across Europe right now with these islamic nut jobs. My Canada does *NOT* include throwbacks that feel as if they should impose their will and beliefs via white knuckle terror and violence against free thinking civilized people. I will do everything in my power to let such parasites know they aren't welcome where I live.

EDIT:

Why we are even considering letting these types of "unknowns" into Canada is beyond comprehension, the federal government idiots need to take a serious look at their immigration policies as there are plenty more hard working East Indian people for example who love this nation and would like to come here. Taking risks with people that might want to go "snackbar" all of a sudden and without warning just isn't worth it.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

It is funny how people, who are supposed to be fleeing barbaric conditions in their own countries, but want to continue the same here? Why is expecting immigrants to assimilate to Canadian culture is considered racist. That one wants to promote and preserve our culture is racist....I don't really tolerate that kind of rhetoric.

Perhaps Justin Trudeau should go give them a hug and a teddy bear.
edit on 23-4-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Canada lost me when they pinned the blame on Iran and their Al-Qaeda links
Especially knowing that Al-Qaeda are on the Wests payroll and not Iran's.

He also noted that Canada has even failed to provide any reliable evidence on the suspects claimed to have been detained in relation to the case.

The Iranian official said Tehran was opposed to any type of terrorist act that jeopardized the lives of people.

Mehmanparast dismissed Canada’s allegation as part of its Iranophobia campaign.

“The Islamic Republic of Iran is the biggest victim of terrorism, but the extremist administration of Canada has put Iranophobia on its agenda over the recent years,” the Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman said.

Baseless Extremist claims

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Americans gain at least three advantages by doing this plot....First, they redirect peoples attention from their overt support of Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups opposing the Syrian government...Number two they test Canada's blind loyalty to Us and Israel's supremecy and to see if they will be good enough to pull that trick. Then Hollywood might make a couple of big budget movies shot in Toronto as a token of Zionism's appreciation,staring tom hanks adoring CN tower or something!....And the last is to intervene with Iran's up coming election...so three bird's with one stone is not bad if everything goes as planned.And that is a big if.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

That's why the US and Canada have an agreement in place.

In a political move that received little if any attention by the American news media, the United States and Canada entered into a military agreement on February 14, 2008, allowing the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a domestic civil emergency, even one that does not involve a cross-border crisis, according to a police commander involved in homeland security planning and implementation.

North American Military Agreement

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join