It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you afraid to die?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

You ask a pertinent question. Actually, I am ready to translate anytime and am looking forward to it, but only the supreme being knows the time and manner I will leave behind this body and continue on my journey. So I just carry out my responsibilities and live/love my life.

"Don't worry, be happy" !!!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I don't know if I'm afraid but I don't want to die. Albert Einstein believed when we die that time reboots itself
"If there is a time to die for each and every one of us,timeless is death without time."

In a way Albert was right because after we die we start counting the Time for those who were left here on Earth,although time for us stops to exist.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

Every day I try and positively think my way into peace, because with all this NWO, end times craziness were facing, I feel death (a miserable one) may be right around the corner.

So I'm training my mind, talkin to Jesus, and contemplating reality quite a bit lately.
I guess is better to contemplate our past facts and we can try to add some essence of good deeds to them.

And then we can change the future by changing facts of the past or better said by doing good things that we have done only in our thoughts.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Losing everyone I know and love, everything I lived for, leaving behind everything I know forever, even my body, all alone in a whole new world (if at all)? How can I not be afraid?
You will not loose them,on contrary you will gather them by seeing their life in each and every aspect of it.

What you leave behind are your facts.

Because....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

it's the possibility of unbearable agony coming before it.
That part can be avoided if you know how.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

I personally think we are here to learn, but that lesson is almost slave-like.
Not when you love and when you feel you are loved.

And that is happiness.

And happiness only live in truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I am not at all afraid to die, I am not suicidal but many times I think of the pain of the world no longer any concern to my thoughts.
I would hope it would be a quick death (as I am sure we all are!)
I have lost my parents and a young sister, but they don't seem like they are "GONE" I am sure life and death is a stepping stone.
What does bother me is pain and suffering my death would bring to loved ones especially my daughter who has always been my best friend!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

I'm definately more afraid of wasps than death. No joke...those freaks of nature have become way more aggressive lately. Plus, they just look evil!!!
Indeed they have become more aggressive lately and the reason is because we upset nature and because humans have become more aggressive lately

Our death really only effects those than mourn our loss right? They are the ones that truly feel the ever lasting pain of death.
That pain is meant to heal your soul and their soul to cope with the loose.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I am definitely not afraid to die.
In fact, I welcome death, it's inevitable.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I would say that I am not afraid to die as I accept that as my time on this plane. I am however not willing to die anytime soon. I have much to accomplish.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

See, that's just it. I am facing my fear and realizing the likely..now, you don't know, in the exact same way that I don't know if there is something more...but in the void, I don't feel the need to demand there be more just on fear alone. I hope mind you, but I do not flat out assume and demand. I fear death..but if I look at your comment, you fear it far more than myself..you can't even contemplate the seemingly obvious.
I do not fear what I can master because I master death and death is submitted to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

I wanna be able to afford a little prop plane before I die because If i end up in a terminal state of impending death I will load it to the brim with the most fantastic fireworks money can buy and I will fly it into a volcano!
Oh,if you do that you will not survive your own death like the most majority do.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yes and no.

I am more afraid in how I am going to die than anything.

Anyone that says they aren't afraid of dying most likely hasn't had death brush past them. Let me tell you, dying hurts, a lot, and fear will overwhelm you when it comes. Fear of hell, the unknown, were my beliefs right, will consume you.

Wait till you feel its sting, lets talk about your fear then; if God lets its shadow pass over you.
edit on 23-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

i am more afraid of killing.
Indeed we should be.

As seen lately it has become a way of life,which is not good.

Because in way for some people life has become a state of unconscious by not to feel its beauty.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

I should only be so lucky.
Indeed you are.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What SCARES ME is OLD AGE! ahhhH! omg! Being old is not FUN! really its not.
Lot of complications of being old

I dont think its death that scares us, I think death will just sneak up to us without us
even realizing it. We'll just black out like nothing happens.

1 thing that is nice if I die, lot of money will be going charity

edit on 23-4-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2013 by aerial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Let me tell you, dying hurts, a lot, and fear will overwhelm you when it comes.

Grieving is a natural process of death. Fear is also. Eventually though, you die. In pain, or painless. Old line of a movie, but this is how I see it also.

If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wulff

I have lost my parents and a young sister, but they don't seem like they are "GONE" I am sure life and death is a stepping stone.
They are here

with you all the time

,they are here with us

they are looking from a distance

because time is endless

with no distance

with no fear..

...of death.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I once told my children that after death was nothing. When you die, that is it. Well how terribly wrong I was....and I've since corrected that statement with my children, not before my 5 year old told me that it was his second time around here....and my 8 year old told me he was new to this experience (and he sure acts like it).
Children are the most important legacy we leave behind.

Therefore have to appreciate life.

On all the aspects and levels.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by SaturnFX

See, that's just it. I am facing my fear and realizing the likely..now, you don't know, in the exact same way that I don't know if there is something more...but in the void, I don't feel the need to demand there be more just on fear alone. I hope mind you, but I do not flat out assume and demand. I fear death..but if I look at your comment, you fear it far more than myself..you can't even contemplate the seemingly obvious.
I do not fear what I can master because I master death and death is submitted to me.

Sure. Mastered.
Also, should you trip and fall..you are mastering gravity.

death is not a entity that can submit. it is simply a observed process all life ends up. from termite to titan, all things die, all things rot..no submission, no negotiation, no exceptions, nothing..simply a absolute in the universe.

The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can start actually getting over the crippling fear and start thinking about life.
until then though..enjoy your mastery and domination wishes. heh

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join