It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you afraid to die?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Phnglui mglwnafh Cthulhu Rlyeh wgahnagl fhtagn
you mean
'Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.'

No, death is not Alien.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

death is universal. everybody dies only some love. death is fun

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'm not afraid to die...I'm afraid of the way I'm going to die. Not knowing when I guess is scary as well.
That's why I feel like I do need to live each day to the absolute fullest that I can, I don't know if I will awake in the morrow.
Carpe diem!!

Peace and love
-nat cat-

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Honestly I'm quite curious of death. Not in such a way to where I want to end my life prematurely, but I'm just curious on the "other" side.

I also think that I have a 3/4th's shot of something "good" happening after I die, it's either:
I die and go to "Heaven" or some place like that in any religion
I die and nothing happens, where I can't think, see, hear, feel or anything. I wouldn't know because I don't exist anymore...
I die, and I get reincarnated in a good way, either in plant, animal, human or other species...

-Or-
I die, and I go to hell/ get reincarnated in a bad way (to where I'm tormented in my next life, or live a miserable life afterwards...

Either way, I believe that I have a pretty good shot. Now, don't get me wrong, I live my life believing in Karma, or some form of it, So I live my life to the best of my abilities.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i try to live hard so when i die i'm tired

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't fear death because fear only makes it worse.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

death is fun
Hmm ,I guess you don't know what forces are waiting on the other side....when death is fun.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I am scared just thinking of death and yet I am an old rack of bones nearing on ninety years. Fought in WWII and was not brave at all. All I know is that I never saw a guy yet that was calm when the fire fights began and never saw a guy who wasn't scared out of his britches when he was dying. That don't mean that there weren't any. Just means that I never saw them. To me death is not fair at all. She is dark and wet and cold and is forever. I love the sunshine on my head and my pooch on my lap.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I'm not afraid to die...I'm afraid of the way I'm going to die
Accordingly to the way we lived.

Or others lived for us before.

That's why I feel like I do need to live each day to the absolute fullest that I can, I don't know if I will awake in the morrow.
You will,many days and years from now one.

This only if times will end,which I hope not.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelsoftheapocalypse

I also think that I have a 3/4th's shot of something "good" happening after I die, it's either: I die and go to "Heaven" or some place like that in any religion I die and nothing happens, where I can't think, see, hear, feel or anything. I wouldn't know because I don't exist anymore... I die, and I get reincarnated in a good way, either in plant, animal, human or other species... -Or- I die, and I go to hell/ get reincarnated in a bad way (to where I'm tormented in my next life, or live a miserable life afterwards...
You will go where you choose to.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
i try to live hard so when i die i'm tired

I try to live in Light by not getting tired of living and giving,not even after I will die....I mean after I will be born again.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretsOfMe

I don't fear death because fear only makes it worse.
Indeed death is worse only if you fear of it.

Then fear not because you will not be feared but loved.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I do not fear death, although I have no desire to meet death any sooner than I must. I do fear pain, as do we all. I fear loss of dignity, as do we all. I worry about those I will leave behind, that is the hardest part.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

A little over One year ago I unexpectedly found myself looking death in the face and I was surprised how calm I felt about it all.....I was diagnosed with multiple embolisms on both lungs which I had struggled on with for weeks thinking it was 'flu. When I arrived in hospital at the point of collapse I had oxygen saturations of 84 % and was going into shock. No one could tell me I was going to be ok because it was not looking good!

After being admitted to ICU I was alone and literally didn't know, in the period before all the medication began to work, if the clots could move to my heart at any second - if they did, that would be the end for me!
I wasn't scared of death at all - I honestly felt calm and unafraid and had I been a single person I really think my worries would have been less. However, I have 3 lovely children, 6 years and under and the thought of never seeing them again tore me apart!
I was surprised by the actual things I was longing to do again ....just to cuddle my children, to take them shopping, to lay next to my husband. I felt bad that my husband might not have a wife and felt upset that he didn't deserve to loose his wife as much as my children didn't deserve to loose their mum.
For that reason I fear death and pray my children grow up with me around to take care of them.

But as for me actually dying....I strongly felt it was out of my hands and I would have to take whatever was meant to be - and I felt amazingly calm about that.

I've read a great deal about NDE 's and I strongly believe there HAS to be something in this and that strong belief helps a lot too.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

In a kind of a bizarre way, I am looking forward to it.
May it happen when the time is due but I am certain life goes on.

"The one that fears death cannot enjoy life", wise words uttered by that guy in Reykjavik. He had a band called "Dead Skeletons"...

So, the answer is no, not at all. I guess my instinct will try to keep me alive, even with fear and loads of stress hormones but the spirit rises above that.
I've been blessed with a very, very rich life early on already so I take every day as a bonus. Life on earth can be totally awesome but it sure will be nice to rid myself of all these silly social codes and junk like that.

When I pass, I'll investigate deeply the chances to post on ATS from the other side

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Seede

The greatest of respect to you, Sir. I'm sure you were incredibly brave. May the sun shine on you for many years yet and the pooch long be on your lap!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I don't know if I'm afraid but I don't want to die. Albert Einstein believed when we die that time reboots itself. That time and the universe only exists to the observer (you). Basically saying there are infinite parallel universes where we live the same life over and over but with different experiences.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Like many have already said here, I don't fear death at all, I'm actually kind of excited and curious about it.

I am however, very afraid of the pain, fear and misery that may be attributed to the death.

Every day I try and positively think my way into peace, because with all this NWO, end times craziness were facing, I feel death (a miserable one) may be right around the corner.

So I'm training my mind, talkin to Jesus, and contemplating reality quite a bit lately.

Death is the center of it all, we have to accept it.

......it is a little scary, but this reality is even more frightening.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Like many have already said here, I don't fear death at all, I'm actually kind of excited and curious about it.

I am however, very afraid of the pain, fear and misery that may be attributed to the death.

Every day I try and positively think my way into peace, because with all this NWO, end times craziness were facing, I feel death (a miserable one) may be right around the corner.

So I'm training my mind, talkin to Jesus, and contemplating reality quite a bit lately.

Death is the center of it all, we have to accept it.

......it is a little scary, but this reality is even more frightening.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sorry Dup post, please delete

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join