It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legs blown off yet NO chair damage and salt pots, plastic cups still on table... Impossibility !!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirusGuard
It now seems that it is against the law to ask who those guy were wearing 'Crafts' uniforms and happen to loss a rucksack during the boston bomb attack.

You can shout all you like but this will all be brushed under the carpet just like 9-11 was and the only thing that will changes if that americans are forced to give up more freedoms

They were not CRAFT they were members of the National Guard civil support teams

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
WOW! OP, you are saying it is impossible for the chairs, tables, tree, salt and pepper shakers, and most importantly a styrofoam cup to not be disturbed or destroyed if a bomb was exploded and caused serious damage to people. Can you honestly tell us you have gleaned this knowledge from a few photos taken from a distance? Please share your experience and credentials for making this assessment.

I do not have any credentials as a fire investigator, yet I saw and believed weird things can happen during a fire that engulfed my mothers apartment years ago. Everything in the apartment was destroyed, save for 3 items. The RCA 25 inch console TV had one spot of plastic around the screen melted and deformed. The VCR and pictures on top of the TV were melted and burned almost beyond recognition. On the microwave cart, the microwave was completely destroyed, melted, and unrecognizable. However, the thin metal cart appeared untouched, except for minor smoke damage. On the bottom shelf of the cart, a large candle sculpture (ugly as sin) sat untouched and not melted.

I nor the fire inspectors could explain this. After a few weeks, I plugged the TV in and it worked. My mother started over with a TV, a wire microwave cart, and the ugliest candle ever. No clothes, shoes, important papers, nothing. I can't explain it, debunk it, but I can believe a fire completely engulfed 4 apartments and destroyed everything. Except for a few little things in each apartment. Unless you have physically inspected each item, your claims are baseless. Find a better argument or cause to defend.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Originally posted by Mamatus
The lack of everything being destroyed around the blast area actually has quite a simple explanation. To make it simple for folks I will simply ask; How many ball bearings actually fit in a pressure cooker?

Add some gunpowder and a timer and you have even less room for shrapnel. It was an explosive device but it was not like they used shaped charges, C-4 etc etc.

I love a good conspiracy but some of this gets just silly. I wish the Mods would make a rule about Boston threads...

So if I take your argument that their was no damage to the chairs or plastic cup still standing due to LACK of shrapnel.....What caused the supposed injuries at the forum cafe?...The Nay-sayers cant have their cake and eat it.

Now wheres my stalker?

Depending on the size of the pressure cooker of course there is a limit to how much you can fit into it. That's just common sense. Obviously there was enough shrapnel to cause loss of limb and life up close. Again, why don't you contact the parents of the 8 year old boy that died in the explosion and ask them about his supposed fatal injuries? I'm sure they'd love to hear how respectful you are of their son's "supposed" death.

And if you're referring to me as being your stalker you have a very high opinion of yourself.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

They did appear to be wearing hats with the Craft "punisher" logo on them. the National guard dont do they?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
The 2nd blast outside "The Forum" during the Boston Marathon, 1 of 2 blasts resulting in 3 deaths and 14 leg amputations did not damage any of the foam chairs, the legs of the chairs, and there are still salt and pepper jars and a plastic cup on the table........ Surely an explosion that ripped through leg tissue would have ripped through cushion foam on chairs, I think so....

Great observation. Your point is spot on.
There are numerous findings from different people that show the Boston incident was a false flag event.

Here's a post I made that got picked up by before its news.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/actors-directors-and-bloody-squibs-was-the-boston-bombing-pure-hollywood-2627154.html?fb_action_ids=15125 4565046999&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=awesm%3A5ec080321dcb91e5b6a88f710575ae5b&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%22151254565046999% 22%3A568864933147079%7D&action_type_map=%7B%22151254565046999%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%7B%22151254565046999%22%3A%22awesm%3A5ec080321dcb 91e5b6a88f710575ae5b%22%7D

Here's a graphic designer who shows the patsy was photoshopped
www.youtube.com...

Here someone shows the double amputee actor was photoshopped
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't listen to the droids regurgitating mainstream scripts, this was clearly a false flag staged event to test marshal law.
edit on 24/4/13 by Mykah because: format

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

How about you call up the parents that lost their 8 year old son and refute the evidence of a bomb with them. Some of you cling to your conspiracy theory so much I can't fathom the amount of callousness you must have to ignore the fact that people were hurt, killed and maimed.
edit on 4/24/2013 by Cabalis because: grammar error

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Legs blown off yet..
where is the footage of Jeff Bauman standing in the crowd and at the bomb site in the first place?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
I'm surprised no one has posted the article about the guy who had his legs blown off. Several pictures of him are circulating showing both legs missing with his Tibia exposed. Some questions posed include; Why didn't he bleed out? Why wasn't he attended to immediately? Why was he not brought in on a stretcher instead of a wheel chair? Why aren't his attendants covered in blood?

Too many questions and inconcistencies.

That article is probably the strongest evidence of a false flag op and it's nowhere to be found on ATS.

...probably my last post here.

That pic was debunked multiple times here already..It was also removed by staff each time it was posted, in honoring the sensitivity of his Family.

To continue to propagate such irrational claims...is siding with the terrorists who did his horrific deed.

Actually you're wrong, I posted that and its still on page 15 of flashmuzzle's thread The Boston Bombing is a Farce to Take Your Rights Away. Its been picked up and reposted on several independent news sites.

It was not debunked, one guy claiming to be a EMT made really poor arguments which didn't address any of the evidence.

It was not removed by anyone for any reason.

Its not an irrational claim, its medical observation supported with experience training and photographic evidence.

We are not siding with terrorists by seeing and speaking the truth.

It was not a horrific deed, it was a calculated farce.

That's six untruths from you in a single post. As above so below, they will twist truth into deceit with every breath, but they are mere shadows of those with light on their side. You envy those who create, all you can do is pervert and manipulate. Put that in your report.
edit on 24/4/13 by Mykah because: being nice

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah
Actually you're wrong, I posted that and its still on page 15 of flashmuzzle's thread The Boston Bombing is a Farce to Take Your Rights Away. Its been picked up and reposted on several independent news sites.

So are stories of unicorns coming from mars to marry lonely farmers, evil satanic forces controlling governments etc.

It was not debunked, one guy claiming to be a EMT made really poor arguments which didn't address any of the evidence.

Curiously your opinion was countered almost immediately yet you say no? Why lie?

Its not an irrational claim, its medical observation supported with experience training and photographic evidence.

You are not qualified to give a medical observation so there was really nothing to debunk.

We are not siding with terrorists by seeing and speaking the truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Am I to take that emoticon to mean you sheepishly roll your eyes when an EMT claims speaking the truth doesn't make him a terrorist. Its cute to see the saturnists resort to childish rebuttle so quickly.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Am I to take that emoticon to mean you sheepishly roll your eyes when an EMT claims speaking the truth doesn't make him a terrorist.

Truth being the key word.

Its cute to see the saturnists resort to childish rebuttle so quickly.

If it's so childish then you should have absolutely no difficulty in countering my post? So why not just do that instead of calling it childish?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Am I to take that emoticon to mean you sheepishly roll your eyes when an EMT claims speaking the truth doesn't make him a terrorist.

Truth being the key word.

Its cute to see the saturnists resort to childish rebuttle so quickly.

If it's so childish then you should have absolutely no difficulty in countering my post? So why not just do that instead of calling it childish?

You're right, I would have no trouble countering your post because all you do is reflect the opposite of what other people create, like parasitic anti thought. I choose not to pander to your cheap imitation of creativity because doing so would validate your vampiric attempts at intellectualism.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So that's a no? You're not going to even try? I mean you could at least stay on topic instead of talking about your feelings about me. It would be "no trouble" as someone once said.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm going to have to say that, if there was no explosion, and then it was something with a flash of light, some smoke, that had some mystical force powerful enough to kill three people and rip limbs from people. This mystical force weirdly resembled pressure cookers and was full of nails and stuff. Also left weird evidence that resembled burns, blast marks and the like. I'm going to have to disagree with the OP on this one and say it was a couple of bombs. I could be wrong and I'll keep an open mind though. Often, we get caught up in the tiny details and miss the forest for the trees.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Listen at 0:20

m.youtube.com...
edit on 24/4/13 by Mykah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

The lady trauma dr on CNN said no nails and no ball barings
just fragments and plastic.
Did that change, was the lady dr a conspiracy theorist?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabalis
reply to post by Mykah

How about you call up the parents that lost their 8 year old son and refute the evidence of a bomb with them. Some of you cling to your conspiracy theory so much I can't fathom the amount of callousness you must have to ignore the fact that people were hurt, killed and maimed.

Why not refute the poster point by point?
I realise that this is a site were debates take place, which of course is no place for a debate...

Its like saying we can't talk about how the gulf of tonkin incident now an admitted false flag, because its unfair to the millions of dead people that that fraud was used to justify killing

Or its not fair to discuss the bullet that made a u-turn because its unfair to JF Kennedy...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

You do realize that objects and people in front of blasts can significantly reduce the power of said blast? Prime example is Hitler, there were experiments done to show he would have died had the bomb in Operation Valkyrie been left place in front of a table leg. It was moved by someone else just before the bomb went off a few inches over to behind the table leg, thus saving Hitler's life. Though, according to your logic with bomb blasts, Hitler should have died regardless of the table leg, as the bomb would not lose power when it encounters objects.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Originally posted by Cabalis
reply to post by Mykah

Why not refute the poster point by point?
I realise that this is a site were debates take place, which of course is no place for a debate...

Its like saying we can't talk about how the gulf of tonkin incident now an admitted false flag, because its unfair to the millions of dead people that that fraud was used to justify killing

Or its not fair to discuss the bullet that made a u-turn because its unfair to JF Kennedy...

There would have to be intellectual substance in both arguments to have a debate. This is not the case. Most of the pro media regurgiters don't really have talking points so much shallow conjecture parroting the opposite of the last reasonable thing mentioned, usually chased with character insults or moral indignation.

I think the OP has a great observation, the condition of the cafe's dining area is inconsistent with the nature of damage claimed by the mainstream media's casualty reports. It doesnt add up, a scene with that many injuries only has ten people laying about, no blood, and undamaged surroundings. Its one of the many pieces of evidence which shows this to be a false flag used to justify marshal law conditioning. The post which linked footage of Hollywood explosions compared to a real roadside bombing was also spot on. Good work guys.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join