It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legs blown off yet NO chair damage and salt pots, plastic cups still on table... Impossibility !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Its hypocritical if you ask me, following that reasoning its only okay to ponder and question things that aren't related or familiar to us. People die and we should respect that. but if people feel offended by these threads because its abit to close in their backyard then they should leave the computer alone until they can speak objectively.

I don't understand why the OP is getting attacked like the first 2 pages. He asked a valid question. This is becoming more and more a forum to talk about msm lies and how we believe them but disagree.

And to the poster talking about the bomb how its perfectly possible, unless you can show me a degree in chemistry or anything like that I wouldn't disagree for no reason.

People would indeed have no time to duck when the first bomb went off. But its only human behavior to Duck and take shelter for a next possible bomb. Noone is ever gonna run instantly when something happens.

You will always take cover first and then run.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Or hire an amputee actor as a 'blast victim' nothing could be simpler.

second line

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/04/pictures-that-prove-double-amputee-was-an-actor-at-boston-bombings-2626684.html
edit on 22-4-2013 by kiwitina948 because: Edit to add video showing Boston amputee Actor 'blast victim'

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

Actually a friend of mine is a double amputee and in the movie business.

He never got a call even for advice.

Talked to him the other day he was in Arizona working on a si fi show when the blast happened

He'll be in Chicago next month and is going to stop in for a few days I'll ask if any gimps got a call

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Explosion? No explosion? Misses the point. It's kind of like the 9/11 fires being hot enough to melt steel and bring down 2 skyscrapers into their footprint but yet, miraculously, the papers of a supposed highjackers passport flies down to the ground unharmed. Yeah right. I don't think anybody is going to argue the towers didn't come down or a bomb didn't blow up in Boston, but...these are things that make you wonder.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

In both cases it looks more like some sort of shaped charge made to look like a low yield black powder bomb..
that would explain the odd stuff with these blasts

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Its hypocritical if you ask me, following that reasoning its only okay to ponder and question things that aren't related or familiar to us. People die and we should respect that. but if people feel offended by these threads because its abit to close in their backyard then they should leave the computer alone until they can speak objectively.

I think most everyone has looked at this objectively except the author of the thread. Which is precisely the reason some are getting bent out of shape about someone throwing out nonsense claims to a serious event. If there were any merit whatsoever to his argument, I and others would certainly entertain it… but there isn’t.

I don't understand why the OP is getting attacked like the first 2 pages. He asked a valid question.

Here is why OP is being criticized so intensely…

Surely an explosion that ripped through leg tissue would have ripped through cushion foam on chairs, I think so....

He’s pretty much saying, but won't admit, that since the seats weren’t damaged, there was no bomb or that the whole event was staged in some manner.

And if that’s not enough, there is his other thread talking about “supposed injured” actors

I believe this is one of the most important photographs published of the Boston attack. Captured a couple of metres from the point of blast...so why has the glass not been blown in?...or did the supposed injured smash them from the inside to get to their positions.

Clearly someone looking for attention rather than critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownEntity
This picture is worth a look:

www.stuartwilde.com...

Those 2 dont look anything alike. Different face shape, different nose shape, different ears. Not even close to one another. You can see them both here.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i'll clear this up real quick. the explosions were in fact real and threw shrapnel through a friend of mines wifes foot. it entered and exited between the ankle bone and achilles along with a few other scrapes. she was about 10 feet from the bomb in front of the store. people shielded her from most of the shrapnel.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdez13
i'll clear this up real quick. the explosions were in fact real and threw shrapnel through a friend of mines wifes foot. it entered and exited between the ankle bone and achilles along with a few other scrapes. she was about 10 feet from the bomb in front of the store. people shielded her from most of the shrapnel.

Sounds terrible. Sorry this trauma has effected you.
Hoping for a quick recovery.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

thanks for your concern. i also heard an employee at our sister companies son has a girlfriend lost an eye. eek.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You know, when you go out on a job and come back you expect to find some debate going on, but no...lets just talk about the Op...Juvenile in the extreme...so back to the photographs.

Here we have some more evidence based on showing 2 things....Firstly there werent that many people between the side walk kerb and the chair area...most were actually behind the chairs...so that kinda rules out the body taking the blast theory and the chairs being untouched.... As you can see most have moved off or are in the entrance to the right of the forum.

Secondly, for those who are suggesting that there were many injuries or lost limbs during blast 2 at the forum., which resulted in bodies taking the full impact....As you can see there are injuries, but its not mass carnage like suggested......Even the tree is untouched... It will be interesting when the injury list is published, to see how many were injured at the site of blast 2.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
You know, when you go out on a job and come back you expect to find some debate going on, but no...lets just talk about the Op...Juvenile in the extreme...so back to the photographs.

Here we have some more evidence based on showing 2 things....Firstly there werent that many people between the side walk kerb and the chair area...most were actually behind the chairs...so that kinda rules out the body taking the blast theory and the chairs being untouched.... As you can see most have moved off or are in the entrance to the right of the forum.

Secondly, for those who are suggesting that there were many injuries or lost limbs during blast 2 at the forum., which resulted in bodies taking the full impact....As you can see there are injuries, but its not mass carnage like suggested......Even the tree is untouched... It will be interesting when the injury list is published, to see how many were injured at the site of blast 2.

See how many people there are between the bomb and the objects in question? That is a lot of surface area to absorb the concussive blast and the shrapnel.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Also to be fair there is no way for you to ascertain the damage to the tree or the extent of the injuries due to
a) how far away the picture was taken
b) the blur obfuscating the damage

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Then explain this pic:

The Starbucks next door to the Forum has all it's windows blown out. Look in your post, there is the STAR in Starbucks showing, and look at all the people standing in the way.

Then compare that, to this Overview:

The blood is isolated to the explosion area, yet one building away has it's windows blown out?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

the face palm in your avatar says it all.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Apparently you're not real familiar with shrapnel

like the kind that could have tore up the cushions and taken out some of the legs of the chairs
hmmmm one would expect that it likely might if one was familliar with shrapnel

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
The 2nd blast outside "The Forum" during the Boston Marathon, 1 of 2 blasts resulting in 3 deaths and 14 leg amputations did not damage any of the foam chairs, the legs of the chairs, and there are still salt and pepper jars and a plastic cup on the table........ Surely an explosion that ripped through leg tissue would have ripped through cushion foam on chairs, I think so....

Oh no! Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so! Puhleeese....not again, not this one, no, no no!!! Sometimes, and in this case, very unfortunately...it HAPPENED! What I don't get is why this IS the ONLY news we hear about constantly on the MSM...what about the fertilizer plant explosion in Texas? It was a tiny box on the eighth page of my local newspaper....What?

edit on 22-4-2013 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

when you can't get the puck
go after the man

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdez13

you' ll forgive us for thinkin that's a lot more difficult to verify then the OP is
since we can't, it won't likely be taken too seriously
like mohamed atta's passport
any one can say anything

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join